Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vic1 The BORDERS are SHUT!!! The CBI is SHUT DOWN.

Brisco

vic1 The BORDERS are SHUT!!! The CBI is SHUT DOWN...Till April2....The Military Exhibit is IN REBIL....that was cancelled fro Island of Cypress!

The 22nd of March ,1944 is when arab League was formed...so tomorrow i would Suspect Allawi is Given hid SECRETARY GENERAL Position...OPEC President IRAQ....VP of OPEC ...Kuwait...The SYRIANS NOT INVITED!!! Why?

You do your Studies!!! SO, WILL They RV? AGAIN....WILL IRAQ RV? SALEH....Shabibi's RIGHT HAND MAN!!! Says....COUNTRIES....Normally RV in the First Quarter of YEAR!!! Then....28 and 29 is LEGAL HOLIDAY....FOR IRAQ!!! JUST CREATED!!! Barzani....GETS a WORLD ACCREDITED AWARD....FOR KURDISH....HOLOCOST! TALABANI....Was Here for Some 9 days....MEDICAL REASONS....? I do not Think SO!!! SO....WHO do you THINK HE WAS TALKING TOO....DOCTORS?

I say MR.O! The Strategic FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT!!! SHABS....NO MORE NEED FOR AUCTIONS!!! IF THIS is NOT Enough for YOU all To CHEW ON....WELL THEN....BUY a BANK! That's The ONLY way you can ROB....ONE!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am an eBay titanium power seller. My supplier in Jordan informs me that he will be unable to get any dinar out of Iraq between march 24 and april 2nd due to the arab summit. I would say there appears to be some truth in this rumor about the borders being closed. Maybe not yet, but starting Saturday anyway.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

vic1 The BORDERS are SHUT!!! The CBI is SHUT DOWN...Till April2....The Military Exhibit is IN REBIL....that was cancelled fro Island of Cypress!

The 22nd of March ,1944 is when arab League was formed...so tomorrow i would Suspect Allawi is Given hid SECRETARY GENERAL Position...OPEC President IRAQ....VP of OPEC ...Kuwait...The SYRIANS NOT INVITED!!! Why?

You do your Studies!!! SO, WILL They RV? AGAIN....WILL IRAQ RV? SALEH....Shabibi's RIGHT HAND MAN!!! Says....COUNTRIES....Normally RV in the First Quarter of YEAR!!! Then....28 and 29 is LEGAL HOLIDAY....FOR IRAQ!!! JUST CREATED!!! Barzani....GETS a WORLD ACCREDITED AWARD....FOR KURDISH....HOLOCOST! TALABANI....Was Here for Some 9 days....MEDICAL REASONS....? I do not Think SO!!! SO....WHO do you THINK HE WAS TALKING TOO....DOCTORS?

I say MR.O! The Strategic FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT!!! SHABS....NO MORE NEED FOR AUCTIONS!!! IF THIS is NOT Enough for YOU all To CHEW ON....WELL THEN....BUY a BANK! That's The ONLY way you can ROB....ONE!!!

Wow!!!!!!!! A cry for help? Somebody needs to take a breath and try to string a full sentence together. This is truly fractured. A lot of emotion and babble but not really a coherent point. Sorry, I think you need to get off the bottle before you post next time. Or pass it to me so then it won't matter... :)

• Upvote 2

***///

I understood him...

I think it'll RV whilst all is closed up.... strategy.

Locals can't go to bank n' whine when they hear outside country (high) rate if all is shut down, now can they?! :P

I disagree with LOCO boy - 'Ol Sarge will get hs RV - and it WILL be a good one for 'Ol Sarge.

I'm wearin' my bank robber mask right now, as a matter of fact! :ph34r:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5

The Airport will be shut down from 26 March to March 30. There will be vehicle traffic anywhere in the Green Zone, it is been declared a public holiday from 26 March to 2 April. You can cross the border but you will be walking in the Baghdad area if you are allowed to be on the streets. Their is the translation any of the RV stuff i have no knowledge of it. Sorry.

• Upvote 2

Wow!!!!!!!! A cry for help? Somebody needs to take a breath and try to string a full sentence together. This is truly fractured. A lot of emotion and babble but not really a coherent point. Sorry, I think you need to get off the bottle before you post next time. Or pass it to me so then it won't matter... :)

.....and people wonder why we have to disregard most of the blather that is posted on this and other dinar sites. Unfortunately, the anonymity of the internet promotes this kind of irresponsible, incoherent posting.

• Upvote 1

Vic1 is a moron, always has been. Good lord, if he's going to come off as an authority, he at least should post his satements in such a way that we don't have to use the google translator to figure it out!

The CBI is open, they just traded $240 million today. The ISX is closed until the 2nd.

I think this couldthe be a good time to set up for an "adjustment"....

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry everyone, I've been slammed with meetings since 4AM this morning. I just got back from some very important meetings overseas and I'm jetlagged like crazy, and unfortunately I have not had time to do my due diligence on the topics I wanted to cover.

With that said, thank you for your patience.

The dinar has not revalued as of this minute, but I'm hearing rumors that things are picking up steam.

Since I haven't been able to do my due diligence, I'll leave it at that.

I'll try to get in chat a little later. Thanks for understanding!!!!

- Adam

P.S. I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates from .03 to a little over a dollar. If you've been reading the news, you know where these rates are coming from.

More to come ASAP. Closing this thread for now.

Cheers!!!

Read more:

Is anyone else bothered by the above statement from Adam today? I guess first, the guy is always in a hurry or expecting a call.....I understand being busy I really do. Then posting .03 to a little over a dollar WOW is that a big spread. Definitely not what I have been wanting to hear. I am just having trouble understanding it I guess "I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates" what does that mean can anyone tell me?

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry everyone, I've been slammed with meetings since 4AM this morning. I just got back from some very important meetings overseas and I'm jetlagged like crazy, and unfortunately I have not had time to do my due diligence on the topics I wanted to cover.

The dinar has not revalued as of this minute, but I'm hearing rumors that things are picking up steam.

- Adam

P.S. I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates from .03 to a little over a dollar. If you've been reading the news, you know where these rates are coming from.

Cheers!!!

Read more:

Is anyone else bothered by the above statement from Adam today? I guess first, the guy is always in a hurry or expecting a call.....I understand being busy I really do. Then posting .03 to a little over a dollar WOW is that a big spread. Definitely not what I have been wanting to hear. I am just having trouble understanding it I guess "I have emails composed and ready to go based on 3 potential rates" what does that mean can anyone tell me?

Really doesnt sound like Adam to me..........time will tell.

- Adam

Cheers!!!

Read more:

It concerns me too as I am trying to remain positive.

We hang so much no Adams info and I wish we had more.......

All I got to say

And by the way I am not being dis -respectful I just have the jitters now about so much going on.

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

I am officially calling it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My neighbor has a dog who's past owner has a sister who's husband's brother is a janitor at a volunteer fire department. The RV will happen at some point in the future!!! (maybe)

You heard it from me first. You're welcome

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I am officially calling it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My neighbor has a dog who's past owner has a sister who's husband's brother is a janitor at a volunteer fire department. The RV will happen at some point in the future!!! (maybe)

You heard it from me first. You're welcome

It doesn't count without a rate. :D

PLEASE God!!

PLEASE. . .NOT more "The Borders are shut" stories!!!

Edited by Skybear