Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki has signed off (True or False my opinion)

stevethecloser

URU UPDATES AND ARTICLES

3-21-2012 Hammerman: Breaking News.. this is all done.. maliki signed up.. some major text messages from europe.. we just got word maliki signed off. I got calls about info coming from Kuwait stating papers going across the desk saying Maliki has signed off and EVERYTHING is done. Probably will release to Kuwait media at 8am Iraqi time. A press release of the RV of the currency.

3-21-2012 Blaino: There will be plenty of time to cash in.. .. Hammer .. we believe there will be a press release world wide in the morning of the announce

• Downvote 1

URU UPDATES AND ARTICLES

3-21-2012 Hammerman: Breaking News.. this is all done.. maliki signed up.. some major text messages from europe.. we just got word maliki signed off. I got calls about info coming from Kuwait stating papers going across the desk saying Maliki has signed off and EVERYTHING is done. Probably will release to Kuwait media at 8am Iraqi time. A press release of the RV of the currency.

3-21-2012 Blaino: There will be plenty of time to cash in.. .. Hammer .. we believe there will be a press release world wide in the morning of the announce

ok, so is this the 22nd? I just wish these folks making this claim had articles to back it up. Whatever. I know there was something about the 22nd and still cannot pinpoint it. ugh

ok, so is this the 22nd? I just wish these folks making this claim had articles to back it up. Whatever. I know there was something about the 22nd and still cannot pinpoint it. ugh

Yota has this...

yota691, on 19 March 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

<br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; "><br style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; text-align: left; ">

March 8th was the day on this. 15 days to act which means they have to post no later then Thursday, Friday is 23 March 2012 That is this week Folks we wait!!

:D

• Upvote 1

What did Maliki sign "up" for?

Just got a text today from some 'Boots on the ground' contact in Bagdad.

He said that Maliki and Shabs JUST SIGNED up to have Monavie imported for Iraqis to start up franchises.

This is Breaking News !

PD41

monavie.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

First it was Maliki back in Dec of 2010 signing off on the rv, then it was Obama in Feb 2011, then it was the IMF in March 2011, then the UN signed off in June 2011, this followed by Shabbibi signing off in Aug 2011, then Blair signed off in November........now its back to Maliki who apparently did not resign today.....wtf? who's next?

and don't say Oprah.....

• Upvote 1

What did Maliki sign "up" for?

I remember reading a bible quote where the rise and fall of Babylon caused the government to be overthrown soon after the RV (no the RV wasn't included in the quote) .. I don't really base what I think's going to happen through religious beliefs. Even though not everyone in the world follows this book. It still does make alot of sense.

• Upvote 1

Blaino Ran His Site Together With Okie Until Last June B4 Their Big Lovers Quarrel + Then Okie Went Off To His Own Site. :o

:D:D:D

URU UPDATES AND ARTICLES

I really, really wish Maliki would sign off...

off+the+air+color+bars-761961.jpg

• Upvote 1

I remember reading a bible quote where the rise and fall of Babylon caused the government to be overthrown soon after the RV (no the RV wasn't included in the quote) .. I don't really base what I think's going to happen through religious beliefs. Even though not everyone in the world follows this book. It still does make alot of sense.

I base what I think is gonna happen on what the bible says....makes alot of sense to me ayways....I think its around Rev.18....