Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't like this investment anymore

I seriously don't like this investment anymore... I just want it to RV or not, so I can get some peace of mind.

This game of an investment is like the biggest c0cktease ever...

Apparently, you never "owned" any GM stock, or Kmart, or Sears, or Enron, or Worldcom, or paid into social security .... etc. etc. etc. There are no guarantees in life.

Thanks for the post, Queezy. Peace to you ......... +1 also.

I seriously don't like this investment anymore... I just want it to RV or not, so I can get some peace of mind.

i agree, this investment is in desperate need of a reach around.

• Upvote 3

That's what I tell myself every once in a while.. That I don't wanna play nomo' (grudge on my face)....It's been already 8 long years for me... But then....At this point.. I'd better stay in the game and hope for the Best and / or at least hope for the least worst.

I know I do deserve at the very least... A Fidelity prize.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

That's what I tell myself every once in a while.. That I don't wanna play nomo' (grudge on my face)....It's been already 8 long years for me... But then....At this point.. I'd better stay in the game and hope for the Best and / or at least hope for the least worst.

I know I do deserve at the very least... A Fidelity prize.

But, depending on when you bought your dinar, you had to have already doubled your investment, right? I mean... it was 3000 dinar to 1usd (estimate) at one point, right? In that range? Now it's 1166? So yeah... doubled it, right?

You should put this info away in your drawer and check on it occasionally so then it won't bother you anymore then when it does Rvor RI then you can be happy but yes if you dwell on it it will drive yourself crazy life is short and we should remain calm or you can always sell it but don't be stupid as it will happen lets hope real soon

There is not a person here that only wants to double his money. of course the risks are there, but we all got into this investment hoping we scored on the big one. Sure if thats what happens and we only double the investment some will say we should be happy but I dont think that will be the case.

laugh.gif Thanks everyone, I was feeling the same way, trying to decide if I was hot or cold, if my headache was from stress or all the dust in the air, was this investement a pipe dream or not, thinking I may be stuck here in the stanbox for ever, and then, I read this thread and got a genuine laugh and understand its ok, i would have the same problems without worrying about when the RV will take place.

Tqueezy, do you remember the line from the movie Don't mess with the Zohan? Remember when he says he does not want to be a soldier any more, he is sick of the bombing and killing. His mother says, "They have been fighting for 5000 years, it can't last much longer"

Hang in there, it can't last much longer. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

There is not a person here that only wants to double his money. of course the risks are there, but we all got into this investment hoping we scored on the big one. Sure if thats what happens and we only double the investment some will say we should be happy but I dont think that will be the case.

Thank You! If my intent was to double my investment, I could have done so in a lot less time. When I was a child I sold “Grit” newspapers. It was a weekly paper that was delivered to me every Friday for 15 cents per copy. I sold about 300 every Saturday for 50 cents each. A 45 dollar investment yielded a gross of 150 dollars and a net of 105. That is better than double and it only took about 4 hours on Saturday morning. When I was a little older, I figured out that I could buy a gallon of gas for about 60 cents and make 10 dollars mowing a yard. That is over 16 times my investment and took about an hour. I think anyone who is happy doubling his investment after seven or eight years has very low ambitions.

Roadrunner

Edited by Roadrunner
  • Upvote 3