Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3/20/2012 -- ALERT! VERIFIED TRUE ! Mexico 7.9M Earthquake

tampa1000

This is profound and disturbing. There was a verified "drill" planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake "simulation".... also on a separate note.. Barack Obama's daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?!

See link:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Man I'm shocked and confused!!?? Obamas daughter being there too! Why if there was a flier out about the earthquake simulation would Obama send his daughters to Mexico??!! Not only that the exact epicenter. Holy s***. Irresponsible? Or planned disaster ? So confused! And the media withdraw of the melia story holy crap :)

No clue what he is getting at in the video? So someone caused this earthquake while Obama's daughter was there on purpose? (As much as I dislike the man, that's not cool) and if this was a planned drill why would she be there I'm sure we would've known about it? :huh:

No clue what he is getting at in the video? So someone caused this earthquake while Obama's daughter was there on purpose? (As much as I dislike the man, that's not cool) and if this was a planned drill why would she be there I'm sure we would've known about it? :huh:

Oftentimes, things are NOT as they seem to be. The best way to get to a parent is to threaten harm to the children. Some force sent a clear message. Before we pass negative judgement about BO, perhaps we need to re-think, and consider that he loves his family. Also, it is noteworthy that there was virtually no "human collateral" damage, including daughter. Seems to me it was a warning ... by whom? ... about what? Irrespective of what we have had for opinions about BO, myself included, this was the ultimate "telegraphing" ... ie, a warning. Just plain scary, indeed. :unsure:

• Upvote 3

OMG is WAS a real 7.4 earthquake. If you want to see the facts go to IRIS Seismic Monitor, it's the worldwide map showing recent seismicity. .Look up Near the coast of Guerrero Mexico and see for yourself. Don't even bother looking for any National earthquake information, it's not there. What the heck is happening?

Edited by fancy
  • Upvote 2

This is profound and disturbing. There was a verified "drill" planned for March 20, 2012 in Mexico for a 7.9M earthquake "simulation".... also on a separate note.. Barack Obama's daughter was at the epicenter on spring break: WTH is going on?!

See link:

Tampa, I cannot believe that you would be "neg'd" for this post. I +"1'd" to even the score. Thanks for the alert.

• Upvote 2

Oftentimes, things are NOT as they seem to be. The best way to get to a parent is to threaten harm to the children. Some force sent a clear message. Before we pass negative judgement about BO, perhaps we need to re-think, and consider that he loves his family. Also, it is noteworthy that there was virtually no "human collateral" damage, including daughter. Seems to me it was a warning ... by whom? ... about what? Irrespective of what we have had for opinions about BO, myself included, this was the ultimate "telegraphing" ... ie, a warning. Just plain scary, indeed. :unsure:

---YA RIGHT----I think someone says that because 1-they want Obeeconobee to get in .2-- Obee is losing and he needs something to bring up the voters .3-Obee has used -the people are so good to me and i need your support because i dont feel the love- 4- and i saw this on another post, The ELITE like to play a thing called Blood Sacrifice- 5 I really dont care what happened if HAARP had anything to with it. If someone pulled the switch to do thios Hang Thme fast. Peoples lives were at stake.If this was Nature at its best then we HELP them and dont look back.But for everything that is going on Ill tend to look at man-made- and if that is the case Then HANG THEM ALL. -----I do feel sorry for this who have had GREAT hurt to them. Please keep them in your PRAYERS. wILL YOU? ---JMHO thats all. Ab ;)

If you can prove to me that mankind can create an earthquake then I'll apologize to anybody I offended with my Okie joke.

I can't prove that it was man made or not, but there was indeed a 7.4 earthquake on that day, the day that they had their "simulation".

Same thing happen to the New Madrid fault line drill in February .. Than it happened..

What is hapenning............ <_<

Magnitude 7.4 - OAXACA, MEXICO

2012 March 20 18:02:48 UTC

Versión en Español

Details

Summary

Maps

Scientific & Technical

Tsunami

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude

Date-Time

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 18:02:48 UTC

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 at 12:02:48 PM at epicenter

Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

16.662°N, 98.188°W

Depth

20 km (12.4 miles)

Region

OAXACA, MEXICO

Distances

136 km (84 miles) SSW of Huajuapan de Leon, Oaxaca, Mexico

162 km (100 miles) WSW of Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Mexico

170 km (105 miles) SE of Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico

322 km (200 miles) SSE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico

Location Uncertainty

horizontal +/- 15.8 km (9.8 miles); depth +/- 6.5 km (4.0 miles)

Parameters

NST=438, Nph=440, Dmin=312.8 km, Rmss=0.88 sec, Gp= 79°,

M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=9

Source

Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID

usc0008m6h

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0008m6h.php

Earthquake Summary

Tectonic Summary

The March 20, 2012 earthquake occurred as a result of thrust-faulting on or near the plate boundary interface between the Cocos and North America plates. The focal mechanism and depth of the earthquake are consistent with its occurrence on the subduction zone interface between these plates, approximately 100 km northeast of the Middle America Trench, where the Cocos plate begins its descent into the mantle beneath Mexico. In the region of this earthquake, the Cocos plate moves approximately northeastwards at a rate of 60 mm/yr.

Historically, there have been several significant earthquakes along the southern coast of Mexico. In 1932, a magnitude 8.4 thrust earthquake struck in the region of Jalisco, several hundred kilometers to the northwest of today's event. On October 9, 1995 a magnitude 8.0 earthquake struck in the Colima-Jalisco region, killing at least 49 people and leaving 1,000 homeless. The deadliest nearby earthquake occurred in the Michoacan region 470 km to the northwest of today's event, on September 19, 1985. This magnitude 8.0 earthquake killed at least 9,500 people, injured about 30,000, and left 100,000 people homeless. More recently, a 2003 magnitude 7.6 Colima, Mexico earthquake 640 km to the northwest of today's event killed 29 people, destroyed more than 2,000 homes and left more than 10,000 homeless.

• Upvote 2

Why rely on others, educate yourself and try researching. Start with HAARP and see where that takes you.

Educate myself on fiction, I know a lot goes on that we can't even imagine, but common dude this is going a bit too far, a man made earthquake ?

I can't prove that it was man made or not, but there was indeed a 7.4 earthquake on that day, the day that they had their "simulation".

What is hapenning............ dry.gif

I know about the earthquake, and I feel bad for the people that went through it, but I think mother nature created this one.

It's a shame that these idiots play god.

It's even more a shame that the masses will think that god actually did this!

Wake up, folks. Chance is becoming more and more nonexistent with each passing day.

"Nothing in politics happens by chance".

-Theodore Roosevelt

• Upvote 1

See link:

Wasn't this already posted? By Alan? Apparently they planned a simulation a drill and wow they had an earthquake. Ok thanks for the update.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Downvote 1

I know it is hard having a calcifies pineal gland but you can try. Give an effort and do some reading. You speak like you watch TV, that's sad.

You already claimed HAARP is fiction, where did you get that idea? We are not the only country with HAARP. I guess you don't believe they have controlled

the weather for decades either. Whatever you can imagine in your mind, they already have done it and are 50 years ahead of your imagination.

Tony you have to excuse Lord Dinar he or she is easily disturbed if you counter anything Lord Dinar says. Leave Lord Dinar alone i am sure he will try to continue to insult people with his big words but i think he is just upset because no one follows these wild stories about creating earthquakes. If you say something enough times people will start to believe it.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Tony you have to excuse Lord Dinar he or she is easily disturbed if you counter anything Lord Dinar says. Leave Lord Dinar alone i am sure he will try to continue to insult people with his big words but i think he is just upset because no one follows these wild stories about creating earthquakes. If you say something enough times people will start to believe it.

I know it is hard having a calcifies pineal gland. so basically you are saying we have an inability to communicate because we have not matured. We are not kids sir who believe everything you come up with. Some us do not buy this HAARP story or the ability for man to create an earthquake of the magnitude you are quoting. Keep on tempting God's work and his ability to do his plan. No worries. Like i said if people

don't agree with you, you throw your veiled insults. Keep on preaching.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=7&t=110847&qpid=909997#ixzz1qDagKFtb

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Try bringing some info to back up your words. If you research you will be more informed, but as usual you don't have the ability.

MSM won't show you anything, so you choose to stay in the dark.

Show me the "insult" you claim I made, again more propaganda from the mouths of babes.

DU getting to you? I think so. Again you waste peoples time.

If a newbie comes on this site absolutely free of opinion and reads your posts and decides you are spot on with your information, then you become their research.....hook, line and sinker. You will take them in with open arms and never question their resolve because they have fallen in line with your thinking. Would this be considered responsible? Talking the major media down because it doesn't fit your eye is counterproductive in my opinion. There is always a touch of truth in every lie. What brought you to believe what you do? How well do you know your sources? I'm willing to wager, you don't them any better than most of us know Tom Brokaw. You simply chose to believe the way you do. Good for you. I will not try to change your mind. You are entitled to your opinions and thoughts. WOULD EVERYONE PLEASE STOP WITH THE "DO YOUR RESEARCH" JUNK. WHO'S DECISION IS IT TO SAY THE RESEARCH IS ACCURATE?

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

OMG

So you telling me it is possible now to make the earth tremor when you want it too!

Excellent can someone please give me Obama’s cell phone number so I can borrow this gadget that does this to use in bed with the wife tonight.

I have told her for 24 years when we make love tonight honey the earth will tremor beneath you.

Holy molly as yet it hasn’t worked but now the USA have invented a thing to help me out.

Simulation night booked for Sunday the 1st of April for the old April fool we all are, if you catch my drift :lol:

• Upvote 1

It is COMPLETELY disheartening that folks won't do due diligence and research the facts that are right at their fingertips.

Lord Dinar is more than 100% correct. The 'powers that be' have thought of it and probably done it 50 years before we've thought of it.

These guys have indisposable funds to make the impossible happen. Think tanks. Brilliant minds. Scientist, doctors, astrologists....

I beg whoever will listen to do some digging. You will find that it's not all peaches and cream. It's very real.

I'm not saying turn off your living room boxes and the nightly news. I just encourage you to find other sources of news in addition to.

It's not about who's right or wrong. It's about listening to each side and figuring out how we can make things better.

In closing, my two cents will hopefully lend some credibility to my spiel when I mention DERIVATIVES. Keep an eye on the derivatives market.

Derivatives are slowly chipping away our way of life. Unless of course you've got a virtual indisposable cache of CASH.

Man ol man, there is soooo much going on that it makes my head spin.

Just please do some reading.

HAARP, India paying for oil in gold (not using the USD world reserve currency), Saudi/china connection (pipeline to chinese refinery-SA reneging on US obligations), China/japan connection (largest trade agreement in world history), Banker PM of Greece (result of derivatives), too much to list.

It's coming.

But hey, the Kardashians are on.... Gotta go!

(I really hope u see the sarcasm there)

Avoid the normalcy bias!!!

"What is that" you say?

Ummm. Ok. Here:

When the Germans began the genocidal rampage in their own country, most Jewish folks DIDN'T THINK IT COULD HAPPEN TO THEM.

We're not the center of the universe.

Avoid the NORMALCY BIAS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/111543-depleted-uranium-contamination-a-crime-against-humanity/

***READ ABOVE LINK***We can't blame you....you were misinformed. Notice all the notes below the article with links, feel free to go through them all and debunk them.

You won't, you can't, and it may be too late for you period.

People you don't know expose what is happening to you against your will and you fight back like you are being attacked. Why? Can you answer that?

DHS and the Fusion Centers know about this post...why would I risk my freedom to post it?

Again the bottom line is we "posters" who are awake risk our freedoms and even worse now....if I get a negative rating I will leave. There you have it...

I have been terminated from Facebook and Youtube for exposing an interview with George Soros and the plans for the NWO and one world Currency, Religion

and in the process I had over 17,000 subscribers and millions of views, so I did my part and now it is time to worry about family and friends....

There are a few people still on here who will provide truth to those who want to hear it, but it is only you who can wake yourself up in the end.[/color]

Like i said keep on preaching and probably you were terminated for other than exposing interviews. Some were banned from this site promoting the NWO and going against the main stream only to be caught using their so called followers for other than promoting their beliefs. I get negatives all the time so those who hit the red buttons does not like that i do not follow along with these fema camps, chemcial trails and another wild stories that arise. I never insult people and if that is the perception then i will apologize. As you say, you are above us average joes according to the amount of your followers and subscribers the only reason they did follow or view your you tube videos is to believe they have a belonging to believe in something that others refuse to believe or any give any value because they choose not to believe. Case in point the Birth Certificate caper or the President is a Muslim. Don't you think if this all held water this would have been exposed before the elections? This is my belief if you keep bring up a story eventually people or should i say a group of people will start to believe it is True. So i am sorry LD i don't believe your stories or fantasies you are bringing to the table. If man could create a 7.9 earthquake then there would be no need for an military. Just deploy your wpn where needed. Spin up a 9.0 or worse destroy that country or it's population centers then it's done. I am not buying that story LD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1