Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam, if you have a second...

andy3978

Recently there's been some fascinating threads posted by some who feel a RD is imminent and that a RV is a pipe dream. Adam, you have stated on many occasions that a RD is and always has been a possibility; however your opinion is that it will not RD but instead RV.

The folks who post these RD threads have made compelling arguments and make a lot of sense.

Without trying to draw you into this whole debate, I (and I believe many other on here) would like to know in light of the arguments laid out by some, WHY do you feel a RD is not likely to occur and if you can, please substantiate your views with any facts/data.

Again, not trying to throw you in the middle of a contentious topic; we just greatly respect your opinion and care to hear your thought on the matter.

Thank you

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I thought Adam stopped using that when it was pointed out that the math used in the hypothetical equations was flawed, stating billions when it would be trillions and millions when the number would be billions...

I would love to know this as well... Just to get a fresh perspective from Adam......

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I thought Adam stopped using that when it was pointed out that the math used in the hypothetical equations was flawed, stating billions when it would be trillions and millions when the number would be billions...

No, he said the math didn't matter, and that his reasoning was still sound.

I dunno fellas...if you really sit down and read what folks like Dinarck, KeepM, etc write about the topic and if you take the time to think about their words...they make an awful lot of sense. Common Sense.

I don't discount Adam; I respect his up front UN-guru-like opinions and statements...I'd just like to hear his thoughts about the subject and why he feels the 'lopsters' are incorrect.

• Upvote 5

I dunno fellas...if you really sit down and read what folks like Dinarck, KeepM, etc write about the topic and if you take the time to think about their words...they make an awful lot of sense. Common Sense.

I don't discount Adam; I respect his up front UN-guru-like opinions and statements...I'd just like to hear his thoughts about the subject and why he feels the 'lopsters' are incorrect.

Hey andy...long time no see!!

When people like ourselves that have been in this for a little while, and have spent countless hours researching into, learning everything possible, it does seem very hard to argue some of the basic stuff that us "lopsters" bring up. At some point you start to take everything in as if you dont even own any dinar because all the hype rubs off and it can be very eye opening!

We all hope for the best possible outcome, it just seems more and more as time goes on that this isnt exactly a very likely thing to happen.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hey andy...long time no see!!

When people like ourselves that have been in this for a little while, and have spent countless hours researching into, learning everything possible, it does seem very hard to argue some of the basic stuff that us "lopsters" bring up. At some point you start to take everything in as if you dont even own any dinar because all the hype rubs off and it can be very eye opening!

We all hope for the best possible outcome, it just seems more and more as time goes on that this isnt exactly a very likely thing to happen.....

Hey Keep, it's been a while.

In my opinion, by looking at this without rose-colored glasses but instead looking through Mr. Spock logic glasses--you guys have broken this down and made a very sensible train of thought that is backed with fact.

Although of course as everyone else I hope for a 3:1 straight up RV, it appears that isnt very logical. I've been in for over 2 years and I am going to stay in until the end. My Dinars are bought and paid for and thank God I am not in a position where I am so hard up for money that I need to sell. The fact is is I were to sell, I can virtually guarantee the next day there would be a 10:1 straight up RV---JUST because I would no longer have any IQD. it's that Murphy's Law thing you know.

You haven't seen me much on here because I got bored with Okie & Co.'s BS, tired of false prophesies, tired of seeing dates come and go, etc.

Again we wait...

Andy, while I love your avatar, and I think your question is valid, the questions you are asking are for "support the site and i will tell you". Why should AM display everything that he has laid out, for some one "who bounces between forums" (maybe you do maybe you dont) but fact of the matter is.... ARE YOU IN OR OUT?, AM can NOT change what we want or what should be!! In my(well does not matter cuz this is what okie does) my thoughts are that it does not matter, and if you support the site and AM it should not matter to you. After 7 years it does not matter to me, because last time I checked i or you or AM can NOT control the outcome. All I know is that I am ready for whatever happens because I (we) took the steps to what we want and supposedly what we want can be done if they cooperate. No dis-respect, but you are asking questions that can NOT be answered!! Best to all!!!

Roll RV!!!! :woot:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Andy, while I love your avatar, and I think your question is valid, the questions you are asking are for "support the site and i will tell you". Why should AM display everything that he has laid out, for some one "who bounces between forums" (maybe you do maybe you dont) but fact of the matter is.... ARE YOU IN OR OUT?, AM can NOT change what we want or what should be!! In my(well does not matter cuz this is what okie does) my thoughts are that it does not matter, and if you support the site and AM it should not matter to you. After 7 years it does not matter to me, because last time I checked i or you or AM can NOT control the outcome. All I know is that I am ready for whatever happens because I (we) took the steps to what we want and supposedly what we want can be done if they cooperate. No dis-respect, but you are asking questions that can NOT be answered!!

Roll RV!!!! emot-woot.gif

Sure he is....he is simply asking why he feels the way he does....there is surely an answer for that....

There is no problem with asking someone why they feel the way they do and just because you ask, doesnt mean that you are a non-supporter, this has nothing to do with that....

He is simply curious as a lot of us are in how some people come to the conclusions they do in regards to all the information that makes its way around these forums....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Sure he is....he is simply asking why he feels the way he does....there is surely an answer for that....

There is no problem with asking someone why they feel the way they do and just because you ask, doesnt mean that you are a non-supporter, this has nothing to do with that....

He is simply curious as a lot of us are in how some people come to the conclusions they do in regards to all the information that makes its way around these forums....

I completely agree, but still the mater REMAINS that some of us still have HOPE.. I have spent alot of $$$ trying to get the answers and so far AM is the closest I have found. So my $$$ speaks for me, and while I respect his decision and interpretation... This is still AM site,.. you and I KEEP have not idea what will happen and anyone that tells you that they do, Is a OKIE fan..... I like OKIE because he is positive, but it still goes back to, DOES IT MATTER? I am in until its not worth the paper it is written on!! Best of my luck!!! ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

First i will say what ever happens is what happens. Now that being said I have read many arts myself & have seen arts where Dr. Shabibi has said it will be a RV & made reference to a 1-1 rate.

IMHO what it looks like could happens is an RV first & the RD after. That is one way it could happen I have also see in an art recently that ended with reprinting 30 trill so who knows . what ever it does that is what we deal with when it happens.

Andy, while I love your avatar, and I think your question is valid, the questions you are asking are for "support the site and i will tell you". Why should AM display everything that he has laid out, for some one "who bounces between forums" (maybe you do maybe you dont) but fact of the matter is.... ARE YOU IN OR OUT?, AM can NOT change what we want or what should be!! In my(well does not matter cuz this is what okie does) my thoughts are that it does not matter, and if you support the site and AM it should not matter to you. After 7 years it does not matter to me, because last time I checked i or you or AM can NOT control the outcome. All I know is that I am ready for whatever happens because I (we) took the steps to what we want and supposedly what we want can be done if they cooperate. No dis-respect, but you are asking questions that can NOT be answered!! Best to all!!!

Roll RV!!!! :woot:

Hi Bong,

All I was asking for was Mr. Montana's view on the recent rash of RD articles/posts. I opened this thread because I respect Adam's thoughts and opinions, that's all. I think it's unfair to infer that I do not support the site and that I must spend money to become a VIP to obtain an answer. The fact is that I DID have a VIP membership at one time and I chose not to renew it for my own reasons. This was in the fall of last year. To take it a step further, I opened a thread in the VIP section inquiring about some RD related issues thinking I could get a straight answer without getting hammered. You know what happened...I never received an answer. All you could hear was crickets chirping.

I never thought Adam has a magic wand to make a 25:1 RV occur tomorrow. I asked his opinion with regards to the recent RD threads/articles because I respect his opinion.

So am I in or Out, well that depends on how you look at it. I did purchase a VIP membership. I recommended this site to several people. I contribute to this site. So does that mean I am in or out? Or does being 'IN' only happen if you dole out +/- $400 for a VIP? Lastly, I am not a member of any other Dinar site nor have I visited/read anything from any other site. I only belong to DV. I was however an Admin of a non-Dinar site and I understand the value of contributions. I understand that contributions to a site come in more forms than a financial donations. Our site only took voluntary donations and even with maybe <150 regularly active members out of 1500 total, we ALWAYS received enough donations to pay for the site 3-times over each month.

PS - yea the avatar rocks doesn't it!!! LOL!

Edited by andy3978
  • Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

I just noticed this thread today - I don't come in the lop section much.

Since it's addressed to me, I'll answer and then close the thread. If you have a question for me, please post it in the weekly chat questions thread - don't start a thread and just assume I'll answer it.

(When I wrote the "thesis" on why I feel a dime is the most logical rate for a large RV, I didn't pull out my calculator - I was making a point, not balancing the budget. My point was still made regardless of any "basic math errors", if anyone cares to listen. If you go to the article and just look for flaws or ways to "prove Adam wrong", I'm sure there are more :lol: )

Why don't I feel it will RD rather than RV? I think both will happen, but I also think they will raise the value rather than just lopping.

After all, who doesn't want "more cash"? :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME5NJj_iEbw

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2