Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help, Someone remind me the significance of 22nd

uncirculd

Full Moon!!!!!! we all know those Iraquis love to do business on a full moon!!!!!! go RV

Its actually a new moon. Also the the day is 3/22. Thats the same rate the dinar was traded at before the Iraq invasion, if not mistaken 3.22

http://www.universetoday.com/20193/moon-phases-2012/

Edited by thesjeske
  • Upvote 2

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

This may be what your NOT thinking of. lol 15 days to post the ratified budget would be 22 March 2012.

POPULAR

Presidency of the Republic to ratify the 2012 budget

03.08.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) Riaúsh Republic ratified the financial budget of the state in 2012. A source in the presidency (of the Agency news) said on Thursday that the president approved the budget of 2012 that passed the House of Representatives late last February.

Read more:

Help, Someone remind me the significance of 22nd March 22, 2012 what it is?

End Quote

Every person might give you a different answer depending on a few factors...

My answer: it's my ex-wife Birthday. I still have a great affection / friendship ( but nomore love) feeling towards her so I'll take her out to dinner tomorrow night.....

I don't care what answer I get. As long as it is entertaining. And they are. But I believe it had to do with late day for something. Maybe the conference. Heck, don't care. Just like reading these post.

• Upvote 1

In Iraq, the 22nd is the last working day in March. They are then off for their weekend and on holiday until April.

In Iraq the UNAMI report is due. Ah ha

The Arab League was formed on 3/22/1944

Is that it? Do I win something lol.

Plus day after my daughters birthday but pretty sure that's not it.

Great posts everyone ...

Your right wow. I just remembered. Oh crap, I remember. It was my prediction of the RV due to the summit and the National Conference. If we didn't have a government by the 22nd I figured it will be some time. It won't happen without it for sure. The trouble that Maliki gave Shabibi. Shabibi said he needs that government, and that means minsters for the security. Shabibi said he needs a secure country. Without government, no security ministers, without ministers no RV. No government, no security. So I didn't say it because it's dumb to predict. So obviously my theory was wrong to think they would have the government and the National Meeting by the 22nd. Now we are in very uncharted waters. Knowing Iraq, they will go to the summit looking like fools.

BTW... Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Help, Someone remind me the significance of 22nd March 22, 2012 what it is?

End Quote

Every person might give you a different answer depending on a few factors...

My answer: it's my ex-wife Birthday. I still have a great affection / friendship ( but nomore love) feeling towards her so I'll take her out to dinner tomorrow night.....

Umbertino, your awesome! Just awesome.