Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by Chat 3/21/12

kcw

Thanks for the quick drive-by chat kcw... and Adam we will take a delayed chat any day if ya come back and promise to "make our day"!!! laugh.gif We await eagerly... just don't know how long I can hold my breath anymore though! blush.gif

Tell them boyz to "git-r-dun already!!!" biggrin.gif

And if ya see a guru... run... run like the hounds of he!! is on your heels!!! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

"And if ya see a guru... run... run like the hounds of he!! is on your heels!!! " Because they are. :D:lol::P

• Upvote 2

Dear RV,

Please happen on Sat or Sunday, because I am in LA this week, and have my sister coming into town 2 weeks from now. I have the last week of March free, so if you could really help me out, and work with my schedule, that'd be great. :lol: Last week of March sounds like an excellent time for the beach. B)

• Upvote 5

Dear RV,

Please happen on Sat or Sunday, because I am in LA this week, and have my sister coming into town 2 weeks from now. I have the last week of March free, so if you could really help me out, and work with my schedule, that'd be great. :lol: Last week of March sounds like an excellent time for the beach. B)

:lol::lol::P:D:lol: I bet you could suddenly make other arrangements if it hit on Friday or Monday~! ;)

ps +1 for the funny

Edited by precious1
  • Upvote 3

I hope the rest of the dominoes are falling, this should be very interesting as to what Adam has to confirm, thanks Adam and kcw.

Man was really hoping Adam would have been back on by now to give us an update.....feels like its all about to go down. Such an exciting time friends.

• Upvote 3

Adam you made this the best birthday ever!!!! Go RV!

Well Happy Birthday! maybe this will be one Birthday you will never forget! Come on Lets get this thing rolling, can not wait to hear from Adam with some updates.... Feel like a kid at Christmas!!! GGGGGOOOOOO RRRRVVVV! :P

• Upvote 2