Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by Chat 3/21/12

kcw

I think I need an umbrella drink & a beach ASAP! B)

Can I put an umbrella in my beer? :D

Me too.

One pair of shorts. One stain ridden tee shirt for the BBQ. Flip flops. Tooth brush to brush my tooth. :D Everything else I will jack from he Hotel or from Stryker's house....He will be drinking. He won't notice :mellow:

Hey striker, lock the liquor cabinet. :D

• Upvote 4

What news on Chapter 7 today? I haven't seen any articles about it, did I miss something?

Adam Has Contacts In Iraq. It's Likely Something That Is Yet Being Reported. ;)

B)B)B)

Hey striker, lock the liquor cabinet. :D

With Cooked Inside It !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 7

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement today?? Remember, some were gonna wait up last night to see what was up, I haven't heard an announcement of any sort this morning sooo....Maybe, just maybe....

I could use some kind of announcement today... MAYBE... MAYBE... JUST MAYBE... Hmmm! :)

• Upvote 2

Thank you Adammmmmmm! Love the surprise pop in chats. I knew I should have skipped the shampoo and hair cut this am!!! <_<

Hheehehe, can't wait for the new developments!

Now you're ready for the party.....maybe I should go get a trim real quick....

• Upvote 2

That's what I like about Adam, he doesn't go off half cocked, he waits till he has bonified information to relay. And that said, I can't wait to hear what he has to say. Thanks Adam for all you do...

It's gonna be a long day....the suspense is killing me!!!

Amen to both of you! Good to have someone who is grounded. Also cannot wait to see the news flying in Bama! Have a great day everyone!

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement today?? Remember, some were gonna wait up last night to see what was up, I haven't heard an announcement of any sort this morning sooo....Maybe, just maybe....

Yep something that would make the Kurds very happy! I would think that there is a number of things that could make them happy. And don't forget that according to Yota, they have to post the budget in the Gazzette by the 23rd if they actually did ratify it back when they said they did. Wow! Banks closed, extended holidays, summit...pressure on M......this is getting very interesting!

• Upvote 1

RodandStaff'[/b] date='21 March 2012 - 08:33 AM' timestamp='1332340403' post='904255']

That's what I like about DV... many thin threads make a rope... to which we can tie a knot and hang on until this ride is over with! wink.gif Hallalueyer!!!laugh.gif

Love this post RodandStaff, beautifully stated.

I think it's time for a pre-"Happy Dance", butterflies are taking over again. Staying calm, lot's of deep breaths. I hope I'm calm when I get the Text from Mr. Adam. :woot::D

• Upvote 2