Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Drive by Chat 3/21/12

kcw

Thanks for the quick drive-by chat kcw... and Adam we will take a delayed chat any day if ya come back and promise to "make our day"!!! laugh.gif We await eagerly... just don't know how long I can hold my breath anymore though! blush.gif

Tell them boyz to "git-r-dun already!!!" biggrin.gif

And if ya see a guru... run... run like the hounds of he!! is on your heels!!! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

Please don't leave us hangin' long...Some of us are holdin' on by a very thin, frayed thread. :)

That's what I like about DV... many thin threads make a rope... to which we can tie a knot and hang on until this ride is over with! wink.gif Hallalueyer!!!laugh.gif

• Upvote 7

Wow, information that is credible, usefull and no hype. Thanks, now I really feel better and not just from entertainment value. I have my leave papers already filled just out missing the dates, I hope to see a bunch of you in Dubai on the way home. I just hope the bank at terminal 3 will be available for a small cash in so I do not have to go into the city. Thanks again smile.gif

• Upvote 4

I am, lol!!

Me too.

One pair of shorts. One stain ridden tee shirt for the BBQ. Flip flops. Tooth brush to brush my tooth. :D Everything else I will jack from he Hotel or from Stryker's house....He will be drinking. He won't notice :mellow:

• Upvote 6