Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hamid al-Mutlaq: settlement of the nomination for defense portfolio a right step to resolve differences between the IS and the NA .

oleman

Good catch Oleman... and nice add on's by all our DV folk! wink.gif

Safe journey and God Speed Oleman... and like was already said... will have a cold one waiting for you in Vegas!

One more thing... "git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!!"biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Good morning my friend. When you state it like that, is does sort of kill the pandamonium fear.

GM amhvl, thanks for your response and others. I just don't see pandemonium because if you remember that Shabibi said they would educate the citizens, so to me I would think that they would wake up to it being talked and written about all over, with instructions of what to do and when to do it.

Anyway I think it's interesting to see what others think because I could be way off in my thinking.

Believe me when it comes to this crazy ride with these crazy players anything can happen.....

• Upvote 2

Cooler heads will prevail and discretion is the better part of valor. In short, "Let's be happy that we're a part of this and not get over-excited about every little thing the GoI says or does". There's a lot of mis-information abound and it's designed to do just that, misinform. The data will change the way you see things and instead of seeing them objectively, you're likely to develop a fanaticism that more than likely not heatly either mentally or physically. I'm pretty sure that we've all got our reasons for wanting this over and done but just be a little more patient. Once this does RV, and I'm with the rest of our "analysts" (not going to curse anyone with the word 'guru'... lol), there will be no shortage of "It RV'd!!!! No, really, not pulling an Okie!!!! No, seriously, it RVd!" stories and phone calls. More importantly, I would suggest that we all work on, or refine, POST RV strategy(ies) will be for as the saying goes, "a fool and his/her money are soon parted". Just my point of view...

Halo

• Upvote 1