Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hamid al-Mutlaq: settlement of the nomination for defense portfolio a right step to resolve differences between the IS and the NA .

oleman

Baghdad/ NINA/-- MP Hamid al-Mutlaq for the Iraqiya Slate coalition said : " choosing of Iraqiya Slate candidate for defense portfolio may be the start to the continuous differences between the Iraqiya Slate coalition headed by Iyad Allawi and the State of Law headed by PM, Maliki .

He said in a statement to NINA today: "One person cannot manage multiple security ministries concomitantly with the dangerous tasks that should be performed by these ministries.

He went to say :" resolving of this file is not the end but it is a partial solution of the problem between the two sides and represents a commitment to implementation the agreements made between the political leaders." End

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKIGJI

• Upvote 9

Baghdad/ NINA/-- MP Hamid al-Mutlaq for the Iraqiya Slate coalition said : " choosing of Iraqiya Slate candidate for defense portfolio may be the start to the continuous differences between the Iraqiya Slate coalition headed by Iyad Allawi and the State of Law headed by PM, Maliki .

He said in a statement to NINA today: "One person cannot manage multiple security ministries concomitantly with the dangerous tasks that should be performed by these ministries.

He went to say :" resolving of this file is not the end but it is a partial solution of the problem between the two sides and represents a commitment to implementation the agreements made between the political leaders." End

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKIGJI

Good morning oleman and thanks for the news.....

Just a few days now dude and you will be back in the big state of Texas....

I like this;.....represents a commitment to implementation the agreements made between the political leaders

I think they have the Defense Minister done but not announced because they are not sharing info with the media, so they have to make crap up. Just look at several articles about Maliki that popped up last night.

Today will be interesting....

• Upvote 4

I like this;.....represents a commitment to implementation the agreements made between the political leaders

I think they have the Defense Minister done but not announced because they are not sharing info with the media, so they have to make crap up. Just look at several articles about Maliki that popped up last night.

GM Stryker, Oleman and all of DV, The next Ten Days will be Interesting!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Morning gang. Stryker I start movement tomorrow. No wise cracks from anyone either. Yota you guys go ahead and get this done while I am traveling.

If you get hung up somewhere and want to talk give me a call, nothing like being stuck in a place with your back to the wall and no one to talk too.

Yota and I will stay on top of this ole dinar, we just need a little help from the powers in charge and she'll be all done here ____,.....well I'm not going to say the word that starts with an s and ends in a oon, been said enough..:unsure: ..:lol:

• Upvote 4

:twothumbs: Bring it Home Bro

See you soon, or is it in the coming days? Well now i just feel urgent. :lol:

HisHands..... bless you and thank you.

If you get hung up somewhere and want to talk give me a call, nothing like being stuck in a place with your back to the wall and no one to talk too.

Yota and I will stay on top of this ole dinar, we just need a little help from the powers in charge and she'll be all done here ____,.....well I'm not going to say the word that starts with an s and ends in a oon, been said enough..:unsure: ..:lol:

Thanks Stryker. Will do I have a few hours too kill between flights.

• Upvote 2

GM Stryker, Oleman and all of DV, The next Ten Days will be Interesting!!

Oh yota, I think the next few days will be interesting.......you guys think that it will interfear with the Summit.

Think about this, if you woke up this morning and the USD is now worth 500 times more than the Euro what are you going to do. Wait, I know we don't have the Euro as useful currency here in the States but pretend we do for this exercise anyway. And two more things for this example, you don't have a bank account and oh, the Euro needs to be turned in too because it's no good as working currency anymore. Sorry one more thing, you have a $1,000.00 and 1,000 euros in your home.

A) are you going to run to the bank and open an account?

B ) are you going to look at the rules that determine what it means?

C) are you going to celebrate in the streets?

D) or does any of this make much deference unless you travel to Europe for vacation?

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 2

Oh yota, I think the next few days will be interesting.......you guys think that it will interfear with the Summit.

Think about this, if you woke up this morning and the USD is now worth 500 times more than the Euro what are you going to do. Wait, I know we don't have the Euro as useful currency here in the States but pretend we do for this exercise anyway. And two more things for this example, you don't have a bank account and oh, the Euro needs to be turned in too because it's no good as working currency anymore. Sorry one more thing, you have a $1,000.00 and 1,000 euros in your home.

D) or does any of this make much deference unless you travel to Europe for vacation?

Whoops!! I was half way to the bank when realized this was just an exercise....I've sweat a big sweat and now I'm to tired to move........Thanks Stryker, can we do this again tomorrow with an RV so I can really shed some pounds! laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

• Upvote 2

Morning gang. Stryker I start movement tomorrow. No wise cracks from anyone either. Yota you guys go ahead and get this done while I am traveling.

Good morning all. You have a safe trip home Oleman, glad you're getting out of that hell hole, and God bless you for your service. I believe Yota and Stryker, and all the others that so selflessly work on the news, will be bringing this RV home any day now. Thumbs up to you for your service to your country Oleman, and thanks also to the gang here that keeps us well informed. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Good morning my friend. When you state it like that, is does sort of kill the pandamonium fear.

You be careful and get home safe!!.....Remember we have a Rum punch party when this is over.

Get those hooks sharpened I think we have fish to catch.

Oleman, stay safe, and we'll see you state side.

Looking foward to it.

Good morning all. You have a safe trip home Oleman, glad you're getting out of that hell hole, and God bless you for your service. I believe Yota and Stryker, and all the others that so selflessly work on the news, will be bringing this RV home any day now. Thumbs up to you for your service to your country Oleman, and thanks also to the gang here that keeps us well informed. :twothumbs:

Thank you Sir

• Upvote 1

GM DV! emot-wave.gif

I agree Stryker.

Things are about to heat up in the sand box today.

There is definitely a news embargo on what is really taking place with the gov't and have intentional decoy smoke screens sent out to keep every one confused of their true intentions!

I believe these next 24 hours will be huge! tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 5