Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Resigns!

RobLe

I just heard that Maliki has resigned. Can anyone confirm this? This could make for HUGE changes.

It's in the News Section + It Was Just The Opposition Asking Him To Resign For The Millionth Time ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

After the bombings of the day ..... Claims al-Maliki's resignation

After the bombings of the day ..... Claims al-Maliki's resignation

20-03-2012 01:16 PM

Are free -

MP for the coalition in Iraq Talal Zobaie Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announcing his resignation for failing to offer any service to the citizen and especially with regard to file security, he says. said in a press statement today: 'The government was unable today to provide services to the Iraqi people and especially with regard to file security' . He Zobaie: 'that the martyrs who go a victim of security breaches as well as the armies of widows and orphans left behind by those violations warrant of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced his resignation for failing to offer any service for the Iraqi people. " The series of explosions rocked the day the provinces of Baghdad, Karbala and Anbar and Salah al-Din claimed the lives of Dozens killed and wounded.

http://www.ahraraliraq.com/index.php?page=article&id=4738

• Upvote 1

I know that I started the thread, but I just heard that in the english translation, it states that Maliki resigned, but I am on a call where someone else just stated that he has had someone that reads arabic read the article and in Arabic, it states that he MAY resign. So, if anyone can confirm this it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any thoughts as to who will replace Maliki and what effect this might have on the RV?

You are seriously jumping to incorrect conclusions. I just checked Iraq Daily News and nothing. Relax...It's just the Iraqi List making noise. No worries...

Some from the Iraqi List are calling for M's resignation because he failed to protect Iraq. Barzani is also threatening to do something drastic - the Kerds forming their own territory-- if M doesn't stop with his dictatorial visions of grandeur. Now, M has both the List and the Kurds mad at him. I hope it is enough to force M to form the Government and implement Erbil.

This is all political B/S. they the Talaban would like nothing more then to see the Gov collapse thats why there bombing and killing. But guess what folks it ain't going to happen.Lots of groups of ignorant sand monkeys would love to see the new gov fail but it ain't going to happen. :D

• Downvote 2