Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Positive Rumor/Opinion

jlldrs

The 10 cent rate doesn't make sense to me, because as soon as people lock in the fact that it's going to rise and not bunny ear, they will be bought out. The only way I can see them being able to control that is with a very limited cash in time with new lower denoms before they move up to a higher rate. The 1 to 1 ratio makes much more sense and a 1.17 rate would make even more sense if they wanted to pull USD off the streets. Maybe I've missed something but ask yourselves this question: If it comes out at 10 cents and you know for a fact it's going to rise, I for one would buy hundreds of thousands of dollars of dinar at the 10 cent rate knowing I would make a killing almost instantly on it going up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be thrilled with a 10 cent rate, anything over my investment is profit and that's why I bought the stuff to start with. Like I said earlier maybe this has been discussed previously but I don't see how they could keep themselves from getting bought out completely by making that move.

A 1 to 1 or bit higher, stop sales period, limited cash in period, bring out the lower denoms, after cash in big notes are destroyed would be the only way I could see them not getting bought out completely and have control of the situation, and Shabs is very smart. What are you excellent thinkers thinking? :D

• Upvote 4

***///

That comin' in low bit an' doin' a slow climb to a higher rate over time is like chinese water torture...

I, for one, don't think I wanna take much more of their game-playing. :wacko:

Go through this another 4 years hoping it'll rise, and watching it crash,

or let them torture me with more bogus articles about the rate climbing higher...? :angry:

And waitin' fer THAT t' happen - all the while having the GooRuse buzzing on my

boards telling me t' buy some more...?

I want it to come in at a decent rate - so I can break up with my evil mistress - the Dinar and

never have to see her dysfunctional family again! (Uncle Allawi n' Cousin Mally 'specially!) :P

once in a lifetime is more than enuf fer ' ol Sarge! ;)

You are a funny dude Sarge, I'm thinking post RV we may need to throw back a few with some of the characters on this site in Vegas. Oh and my son wants to meet Adam's sister! :lol: :lol: No offense chief but he's pretty sure she is the cutest in the family! :D

• Upvote 1

The 10 cent rate doesn't make sense to me, because as soon as people lock in the fact that it's going to rise and not bunny ear, they will be bought out. The only way I can see them being able to control that is with a very limited cash in time with new lower denoms before they move up to a higher rate. The 1 to 1 ratio makes much more sense and a 1.17 rate would make even more sense if they wanted to pull USD off the streets. Maybe I've missed something but ask yourselves this question: If it comes out at 10 cents and you know for a fact it's going to rise, I for one would buy hundreds of thousands of dollars of dinar at the 10 cent rate knowing I would make a killing almost instantly on it going up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't be thrilled with a 10 cent rate, anything over my investment is profit and that's why I bought the stuff to start with. Like I said earlier maybe this has been discussed previously but I don't see how they could keep themselves from getting bought out completely by making that move.

A 1 to 1 or bit higher, stop sales period, limited cash in period, bring out the lower denoms, after cash in big notes are destroyed would be the only way I could see them not getting bought out completely and have control of the situation, and Shabs is very smart. What are you excellent thinkers thinking? :D

You took the words right out of my mouth

To bad this rumor is probably about 3-4 years old I've read this before I swear. They were right about gold skyrocketing in the past few years compared to where we are now.

I value your opinion. But this is not 3 or 4 years old. This is what I have been told first hand by people who do business in the middle east. I have been around way to long on these dinar sites to regurgatate a rumor to get peoples hopes up. Trust me I have seen them all and even fell for some of the rumors in the beginning of this venture.

• Upvote 3

The 10 cent rate doesn't make sense to me, because as soon as people lock in the fact that it's going to rise and not bunny ear, they will be bought out. The only way I can see them being able to control that is with a very limited cash in time with new lower denoms before they move up to a higher rate. The 1 to 1 ratio makes much more sense and a 1.17 rate would make even more sense if they wanted to pull USD off the streets. Maybe I've missed something but ask yourselves this question: If it comes out at 10 cents and you know for a fact it's going to rise, I for one would buy hundreds of thousands of dollars of dinar at the 10 cent rate knowing I would make a killing almost instantly on it going up.I'm not saying I wouldn't be thrilled with a 10 cent rate, anything over my investment is profit and that's why I bought the stuff to start with. Like I said earlier maybe this has been discussed previously but I don't see how they could keep themselves from getting bought out completely by making that move.

If you can afford $100000 of dollars to buy dinars when it get at .10 then why wait? why don't you buy it now when the rate is low?

When iqd goes international no bank will sell you more than $3000 per day .

example wells fargo:

Minimum for each currency: $25 USD. For entire order: $200 USD minimum; $3,000 USD maximum per day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have been holding this rumor/opinion pretty close to my chest for the past month or so, mostly because I don't buy into the rumors that are posted on the sites. I like to follow the news and see where it leads.

I have owned dinar for the past three years and have been a member here for quite a while, I tend to remain very grounded on this investment, having the opinion there will be a straight RV, the only question is when? I dont even care about the rate, because it will be more money than I invested and I am very thankful for that.

I will give you a little background on the people that have told me this. One is a man of arab descent whom I work with. He came to the US around 20 years ago, one of his former jobs was piloting one of the Saudi shaws around the world. He is a very smart business man who just recently invested 40,000 USD on this investment. Someone I trust very much when it comes to business opportunities.

The other gentleman is one of my co workers friends who is a very successful businessman in the middle east and Europe. He travels through Baghdad quite often and talks to some of the more prominent Iraqi business owners and government officials regarding the economy, the banking sector and the currency quite often. I know he deals alot with import/export of hospital equipment and agricultural stuff. This gentleman is invested over 1 million USD on the dinar. My coworker and his friend speak weekly about what is going on in the middle east. particularly in Iraq!

This is what I was told about a month ago:

This will happen, we will see a straight RV.

What is being said by some of the businessman is, this will happen sometime in May.

The rate will be 9 IQD to 1 USD but investors will be able to cash in at 13 IQD to 1 USD due to the bank spread from the CBI. (This coincides with the 7 to 10 cent rate Adam was guessing at)

The rate will move up around the USD within a year.

No word on a cash in period.

Also invest in Gold, it will skyrocket.

I was not real happy about the rate, but like I said before it is more money than I invested and am thankful to have found out about the opportunity. This is a rumor or opinion, but it is from someone I trust. The last thing I want to do is lead DV members astray, because I am sure there are alot of people out there struggling financially. You can take this or leave it, you are free to your own opinions, bash or dont bash. God Bless!

Umm...Gold is already High, actually so HIGH that it has become unaffordable to Poor and middle class people. So, I guess if you already have .999 fine gold your in a good spot. Anyway, thanks for the post. GO RV!

Also, being big on other investments...usually when gold skyrockets something is hyper-inflated and not worth as much. The USD for example.

I came to these forums to make this post by way of an unfortunate close personal friend. This friend came to me over the weekend to give me some Dinar with the hopes that it would make him and his family rich, as well as my own. Rich of course is a relative term, as both our families do well in our respective industries, which mine happens to be in law. Now I'm invested in various "things" already, and my friend told me "The Story" a friend told him and so on, to buy Dinar because of its imminent revaluation. Of course, since Due Diligence is part of my profession, I made a call to a bank my firm does business with. My contact there first reaction was a subtle chuckle, and his next words were: "Give the colorful paper back to your friend and see if he can get a refund."

This is purely a speculative "investment", I quote investment because the only one's making real money are the people exchanging this near worthless crap to dumb Americans. To put it in perspective, this is as rudimentary explanation as I can get.

Like Iraq, our own country here in The United States has a money supply problem:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/BASE

Of course, this has two ramifications, the first is inflation, which both countries share in variable degrees:

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/CPIAUCSL?cid=9

The second, is the value of that money and what you can buy with it on a global scale, including FOREX (which you all appear to know Iraq is NOT a part of):

http://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/graph/?s[1][id]=CUUR0000SA0R#

The final basic comparison I can show, bot scale of course is this:

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

http://www.newyorkfed.org/markets/tot_operation_schedule.html

The scale is different, but the principle is the same, monetizing your own debt to keep afloat.

If anyone think that a RV is going to make you rich, you are out of your mind. A lot of things have to happen before that is even in the discussion, not to mention the ridiculous RV speculation out there which if it ever happened (in unicorn land), would instantly take them out of the open markets as no country could afford their goods, including oil.

If you want to "speculate" more power to you, you're free to do so, but the people selling this ****, to the likes of unsuspecting friends of mine, you're a ******* **** bags.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14