Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Frank 26 Recorded CC**

easyrider

Delta says there is more news on the Arabic version of the CBI website, I checked and this is true, there are more news updates on the Arabic version.

I've never listened to Delta before but he sounds solid, he's also saying we're close! Thanks Easy for bringing this over. :twothumbs:

o he is the real deal no matter if people wanna bash him or not ive spoken with him and frank and bluestar this guy knows his stuff and makes sense.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

o he is the real deal no matter if people wanna bash him or not ive spoken with him and frank and bluestar this guy knows his stuff and makes sense.

He does make sense, and I'm guessing by the accent he's from the Middle East? That tells me he understands what they're saying a whole lot better than us with our translated articles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He does make sense, and I'm guessing by the accent he's from the Middle East? That tells me he understands what they're saying a whole lot better than us with our translated articles.

yes he is fluent and yes he has a cbi contact and thats all i will say :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Then again...Easy goes for anything that puts a positive spin on an RV, and a big bonus for any religious message that is included. So with Frank...it's a two for one special.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 42

Then again...Easy goes for anything that puts a positive spin on an RV, and a big bonus for any religious message that is included. So with Frank...it's a two for one special.

coleman...why the negativity my friend?? We all seem to be hoping and looking for little tidbits of positivity!! cheers!

• Upvote 9

Hey coleman, that was bullsh!t post and completely uncalled for. Take your negative comments and hit the bricks.

• Upvote 5

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

~Abraham Lincoln"

cool.gif

• Upvote 11

There are some people who get quite a charge out of belittling others...stepping in their throats when they're down...pinching babies, kicking dogs, knocking old ladies down in the street. It comes from lack of self esteem, and lack of self respect. The more they put others down, the more important they seem to themselves.

• Upvote 9

Delta says there is more news on the Arabic version of the CBI website, I checked and this is true, there are more news updates on the Arabic version.

I've never listened to Delta before but he sounds solid, he's also saying we're close! Thanks Easy for bringing this over. :twothumbs:

The best part about these new updates on the Arab CBI site is that they are tenders for People who were experience in counting and bundling currency. I can not get the actual document to translate, would love someone elses help.

http://www.cbi.iq/documents/Tender1-2012.pdf

thanks easy for steppin on out there. I love Delta.

• Upvote 1