Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Iraqia TV: 25,000 IQD Will Equal $25,000 Or More !

DinarThug

Will be really nice to get out of debt. Then party time with a new Austin -Martin of some model? My wife still wants a new Subaru. A place on a lake and keep the place in the country. Go RV !!!! Thur.Thur. is always a great day.

Thanks for this brief view of your ultimate thoughts in reference to the RV. My wife and I too have desires once the RV tides in. There are a lot of us who's been waiting for years on an RV to help, to give, to live then give some more. Peace! In the Middle East. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Frank now knows people, personally who have cashed in at a large bank in Ohio at and exchange rate of 0.006808! (too small for me to even worry about, taxes would suck up too much!Frank said CBI is testing the rate data. Note that they removed one zero in the test exchange rate.

Frank and Delta mentioned M has approved a defense minister

Delta believes that the RV will preceed the Arab Summit.

Where did this come from? Is this your editorial, Thug? If I had a chance to cash in a mill or two IQD and take 6k or 12K USD and get another 4 to 8 million Dinar, HAIL YA I'D DO IT!!!

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2

I like Delta's direct, straight-forward, no nonsense delivery...............can hardly tolerate Frank's rambling more than 5 minutes! I think we are right on top of the RV happening, but I think Frank's prayer before he told the first bank story said it all........"Lord dont let me exaggerate too much", then he caught himself and said, "dont let me exaggerate at all". Sorry, but the bank stories just dont pass the smell test!

• Upvote 3

No, It's From The 2 Members Of Frank's Site Listed On The 2nd Line Named BigIron + WCinThai. ;)

B) B) B)

WHEW! :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't think you would've said that! I heard this info on the conference call and thought you had summarized it from there. NO OFFENSE INTENDED. :blink::lol:

• Upvote 2

I can deal with MOST of this information to save the cash out. I just can't see it. Every logical solution suggests that this is not true. I can get behind the 25k:25k because of the de-dollarazation concept. Everything else, I consider the source(s).

• Upvote 1

I'm a longtime lurker and dinar holder and after reading selections of the original topic I am trying to contain my laughter. I live in the Toledo area and have many friends and acquaintainces that are dinar holders far and wide. It's a bit peculiar that exactly zero (in this area or any other) had heard anything resembling Frank's assertion that there was a cash in, as mentioned, in the Toledo area.

• Upvote 3

Thanks for this brief view of your ultimate thoughts in reference to the RV. My wife and I too have desires once the RV tides in. There are a lot of us who's been waiting for years on an RV to help, to give, to live then give some more. Peace! In the Middle East. :rolleyes:

Tell me about it.....I've been waiting for about 8 years for being able to do exactly the same things you described.

Sorry, but the bank stories just dont pass the smell test!

End Quote

That's most Guru "Intel" you're talking about here.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting From Frank's Bank. He's Ready To Cash In ! Holy Toledo !

Frank/Delta Call from Mon. Evening 3-19 FreeConference Call Recording link:

A couple highlights from bigIron and WCinThai at KTFA:

1. According to Iraqia TV 25,000 IQD will equal 25,000 dollars or more. No lop.

2. Delta thinks it might happen this week Tues- Thurs or any day up to April 9

3.Frank had 3 bank stories. Apparently an .006806 rate showed at Toledo bank and Frank wants to set up a team to cash some dinar and turn around and buymore dinar with earnings if it happens again. Frank thinks rate was a test.

Delta’s friend told him the the government bank’s in Iraq have been training with lower denoms for 3 months.

Delta said The trade in process will be with the governments banks as they have all the proper equipment to verify dinars.

Delta said DrS told his friend that he intends to Remove the zeros prior to the arab summit.

Frank now knows people, personally who have cashed in at a large bank in Ohio at and exchange rate of 0.006808! (too small for me to even worry about, taxes would suck up too much!Frank said CBI is testing the rate data. Note that they removed one zero in the test exchange rate.

Frank and Delta mentioned M has approved a defense minister

Delta believes that the RV will preceed the Arab Summit.

Ummm, what large bank in Ohio? Called my husband who is a Corporate Officer at a big bank, and they know nothing of this. And they aren't accepting nor selling the IQD and don't have any new rate. So, where is this coming from?...Because this doesn't seem like good info. Hmmmm...Be weary, this seems like a pump situation.

I'm a longtime lurker and dinar holder and after reading selections of the original topic I am trying to contain my laughter. I live in the Toledo area and have many friends and acquaintainces that are dinar holders far and wide. It's a bit peculiar that exactly zero (in this area or any other) had heard anything resembling Frank's assertion that there was a cash in, as mentioned, in the Toledo area.

Frank has been known to be just as BAD as Med and Okie. So, I agree.