Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MALIA OBAMA vacation in Mexico

DinarMillionaire

Have you heard that Malia Obama, the president’s daughter, is reportedly spending her spring break in Oaxaca, Mexico? Allegedly, she’s jetting off with some of her classmates and 25 Secret Service agents to a country that the State Department has said all Americans should avoid. But something is different about the latest “Obama vacation controversy:” references to it are disappearing from the Internet — and fast.

Around 3:00 EST, a Telegraph story reporting on the event was the first to vanish (note how the url remains the same in the “before” and “after”):

Read more...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just looked on yahoo to find the story and Whamo!!! It's GONE! But not the comments! :) Yep, were all paying attention now Mr. President!

Just another part of the CHANGE we were promised, just sickening !

Good Things To All !

• Upvote 2

The White House has asked that any story about the girls be taken down if it does not involve their parents.... They deem these stories to not be news worthy...... However..... 25 secret services agents to go on a spring break trip to Mexico???? How many millions did we just spend for his daughters vacation????? THAT IS NEWS!!!!!!!!!! I have not been able to afford a vacation in 3 years yet this moron keeps using my money to go on vacation after vacation!!!!!! Bush got bashed for playing golf yet this President gets a pass from the media for going above and beyond anything Bush ever did!!!!!! SICK AND TIRED OF BEING SICK AND TIRED!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Speak of the devil. Hopefully she is already there. Heck, the plane probably landed with all her classmates and luggage and caused the earthquake.

Subject: CNN Breaking News

Date: March 20, 2012 2:20:08 PM EDT

To: textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com

A 7.9 magnitude earthquake struck Mexico, the U.S. Geological Survey says.

I can not believe that they would let a 13 year old jet off without a parent. I pray if they went at least the grandmother went along. Parents have lost custody for less. What are the other parents thinking in letting their children go? What is in the water up there?

Edited by Abarvets

I sincerely hope that they use a little more common sense in the future with their daughters. Wonder how many strings they are pulling right not to find out about Malia and if she is okay.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/7-9-magnitude-earthquake-shakes-mexico/

MEXICO CITY (The Blaze/AP) — A strong, long 7.6-magnitude earthquake with an epicenter in Guerrero state on Tuesday, followed by an aftershock that shook central southern Mexico, swayed buildings in Mexico City and sent frightened workers and residents into the streets.

The U.S. Geological Survey set the intensity of the first quake at 7.6 and said the epicenter was 11 miles underground and was felt strongly in Oaxaca (it is important to note that this is the location where President Barack Obama’s daughter, Malia, allegedly has or currently is visiting). Mexico’s National Seismological Survey said the tremblor had an epicenter southwest of Ometepec in Guerrero state.

Workers and residents gather at the Angel de la Independencia square after evacuating buildings during a earthquake felt in Mexico City Tuesday March 20, 2012.

Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard’s Twitter account said the water system and other “strategic services” were not experiencing problems.

But frightened workers and residents poured into the streets of the capital just minutes after noon local time (18:02 GMT).

President Felipe Calderon said there were no immediate reports of damage through his Twitter account. Telephone service was down in the city and throughout the area where the quake was felt.

“I have problems with pressure, I felt I was going to faint,” said Rosa Maria Lopez Velazquez, 62, outside a mall in Mexico City.

The quake was felt in southern Oaxaca state next to the epicenter in Guerrero.

“It was very strong, but we didn’t see anything fall,” said Irma Ortiz, who runs a guesthouse in Oaxaca. She said their telephones are down, and that the quake shook them side-to-side.

:angry:

I sincerely hope that they use a little more common sense in the future with their daughters. Wonder how many strings they are pulling right not to find out about Malia and if she is okay.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/7-9-magnitude-earthquake-shakes-mexico/

MEXICO CITY (The Blaze/AP) — A strong, long 7.6-magnitude earthquake with an epicenter in Guerrero state on Tuesday, followed by an aftershock that shook central southern Mexico, swayed buildings in Mexico City and sent frightened workers and residents into the streets.

The U.S. Geological Survey set the intensity of the first quake at 7.6 and said the epicenter was 11 miles underground and was felt strongly in Oaxaca (it is important to note that this is the location where President Barack Obama’s daughter, Malia, allegedly has or currently is visiting). Mexico’s National Seismological Survey said the tremblor had an epicenter southwest of Ometepec in Guerrero state.

Workers and residents gather at the Angel de la Independencia square after evacuating buildings during a earthquake felt in Mexico City Tuesday March 20, 2012.

Mexico City Mayor Marcelo Ebrard’s Twitter account said the water system and other “strategic services” were not experiencing problems.

But frightened workers and residents poured into the streets of the capital just minutes after noon local time (18:02 GMT).

President Felipe Calderon said there were no immediate reports of damage through his Twitter account. Telephone service was down in the city and throughout the area where the quake was felt.

“I have problems with pressure, I felt I was going to faint,” said Rosa Maria Lopez Velazquez, 62, outside a mall in Mexico City.

The quake was felt in southern Oaxaca state next to the epicenter in Guerrero.

“It was very strong, but we didn’t see anything fall,” said Irma Ortiz, who runs a guesthouse in Oaxaca. She said their telephones are down, and that the quake shook them side-to-side.

:angry:

TX Granny I have no more +'s today so here you go!! +1 :) I can't agree more

Come on give them a break I just got my Federal taxes back so they still have money in the coffers. Sorry that's a different pot altogether. Maybe it came out of the Social Security pot ,everyone in DC takes out of that one. Dang and here I thought everyone in America took vacations. Man oh man I think people are going to see this one and it'll be hard to camouflage, I agree what's Obama really hiding. Gee whiz 25 body guards ( surrogate parents) for a thirteen year old girl , umpteen millions of dollars not to mention paying off the local gestapo (Federales). No....No....No not another four years. Now I Can't find any more stories on this!!! How did this happen? Oh I know..... Poof...... :angry: :angry: :angry: