Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najafi: bombings aimed at today's National Conference and the summit of Baghdad

jetphyxr

Nujaifi said in a statement received "Twilight News" copy that "the recurrence of such incidents of crime heinous by the darkness and murderers, but rather is designed to thwart the aspirations that aim to hold a national conference and convergence of views between the political blocs, and foil the Arab Summit in Baghdad, and to keep Iraq under the threat of violence and destruction. "

Listen is it perfectly clear, yes and no.......

Yes here in the title: Najafi: bombings aimed at today's National Conference

Not perfectly clear here but I think it is in the sentence translation; is designed to thwart the aspirations that aim to hold a national conference.....

This is Trinity and my interpretation of it, our opinion, if you don't agree it's OK to have your own thoughts. We just see it the way it is because of other interpretations that we have gathered on this and other articles that help us compile our thoughts.

I'm not sure why the title is clear and the statement is confusing but I still believe that it's saying that it was aimed at today's National Conference; there was a meeting Sunday that was going to determine the date and time but yet nothing, I think the meeting was held and they decided to keep it quiet for what ever reason. We may hear something that contradicts this one and I'll help with that one too or we may find this one to be right 100% and I'll not take credit for it and I really don't think that Trinity is looking for crefit either.

See, we are only looking for an RV, just like you or most of you anyway....:P

• Upvote 5

This makes sense with the curfew that they imposed for bikes and motorcycles starting on Saturday if I am quoting the article correct. Once I saw that I thought hmm why have the curfew this early. Let me go hunt for that article.

Here is what I had posted:

Curfew on bicycles, motorcycles movement in Baghdad starting next Saturday

14/03/2012 15:18:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Baghdad Operation Command announced a curfew on bicycles and motorcycles of all kinds starting from next Saturday until further notice, according the semi-official Iraqiya TV channel. /End/

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKHGHM

Could it be our National Meeting or is something else scheduled then?

Read more:

• Upvote 1

Nujaifi said in a statement received "Twilight News" copy that "the recurrence of such incidents of crime heinous by the darkness and murderers, but rather is designed to thwart the aspirations that aim to hold a national conference and convergence of views between the political blocs, and foil the Arab Summit in Baghdad, and to keep Iraq under the threat of violence and destruction. "

Listen is it perfectly clear, yes and no.......

Yes here in the title: Najafi: bombings aimed at today's National Conference

Not perfectly clear here but I think it is in the sentence translation; is designed to thwart the aspirations that aim to hold a national conference.....

This is Trinity and my interpretation of it, our opinion, if you don't agree it's OK to have your own thoughts. We just see it the way it is because of other interpretations that we have gathered on this and other articles that help us compile our thoughts.

I'm not sure why the title is clear and the statement is confusing but I still believe that it's saying that it was aimed at today's National Conference; there was a meeting Sunday that was going to determine the date and time but yet nothing, I think the meeting was held and they decided to keep it quiet for what ever reason. We may hear something that contradicts this one and I'll help with that one too or we may find this one to be right 100% and I'll not take credit for it and I really don't think that Trinity is looking for crefit either.

See, we are only looking for an RV, just like you or most of you anyway....:P

damn

I'm reading this as the bombings are aimed at discouraging (terrorizing) those who aim to hold the National Conference and Summit.

I also don't believe that Nujafi would slip up and mention it, especially if they've managed to keep the date a secret.

Edited by zaborniake

Don't know, every time I tried my phone would ring or the dogs would bark at nothing. I gave up, oh well...

I always turn the phone off and put the dog "Gazette" outside. Who am I to talk? I didn't get one either :(

Trinity,

I was wondering if this was going to happen and we would just find out afterwards, I also think the same goes with the currency. We get articles stating September, then the first of 2013 and now we hear that 4 companies are printing the currency. But what brings it all together for me is we are starting to read that the zeros are removed and the currency is now being printed. Well it all is a dead giveaway that the RV will take place any day now....IMO...

Have you noticed that we have also not heard anything about the parliament meetings; the last we heard is that they were not going to take any time off until the new holiday because of all the laws that needed passing but yet nothing......

Nice Breakdown on Paper and on the Phone!! Image n that!! :D:twothumbs: +1

• Upvote 2

but at the same time, you can't blame them.....

I agree.

exactly my friend and most people will not know it because, IMHO, it is designed that way. i am of the belief that the blocs run cladestine operations to keep their enemies as well as speculators off balance. i truly believe that what we see happen a lot is misinformation campaigns for that purpose. take for instance some of the news we are seeing lately and consider:

• what if the preparatory committee meetings were really the national conference held under a different name. what if they had completed 6 meetings so far and completed just about all of the files. would it really matter what they titled it? preparatory, national, potluck etc? bottom line is that the same work gets done regardless of what its called right? would this be beneficial to the MP's for security concerns... i would think so.
  • what if the attacks between the blocs were nothing more than grandstanding to project a particular image while all along the blocs were in agreement and working out the details of the new government undercover? would such a campaign work to the favor of the goi? i think so.
  • what if the recent closing of the iran-iraq border was rephrased to sound as if the closing was initiated from the iranian side but all along was initiated by iraq? follow this up by a possibility that iraq, knowing enemies would perform another bombing attack, would use the opporunity of bombings to close up the green zone and other areas and effectively seal iraq off for the implementation of some grand event? plausible? i think so.
  • what if the notion in papers eluded to allawi no longer being fit to lead the iraqiya bloc and effective immediately (48 hours) leadership transferred over to najafi but it was all a cover up. a cover up for allawi to slide into position as the new head of the ncsp. what if a few days later we see the first signs of allawi operating from his new position by seating the defense minister? hmmmmm

i could go on and on but this is just a few recent bullet point items that i am bringing out to highlight a significant point. WE SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS. many of us want to read the paper and see that HCL is done [check], erbil is done [check], GOI is fully seated [check], and then be given a heads up "in two weeks iraq will revalue its currency". my friends IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS period. news has to be discerned. it cannot be taken for face value. it is to be read like a story line. we have to take what they tell us, couple that with what they are doing and then dig deep to try and DISCOVER the hidden truth. i hope people are hearing what i am saying because too many of us get discouraged everytime an article comes out that appear to be adverse to our investment. listen to me, no government in the world, not even our precious united states, prints raw truth to the public. we read news and then we READ news. it is not one and the same.

please consider...

Trinity, I have to agree with everything you have said. You have it figured out and my hat is off to you, Puzzlemaster. You, along with Stryker, have given us a reality check, and I thank you both. B)

JETPHXR, thank you! Another piece of the puzzle. :twothumbs:

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

Ah.... so they have learned from us. Let the various media outlets broadcast any form of propaganda, or news, they wish. Meanwhile getting things done behind the veil of misdirection known as mass communication. we may have taught them well after all. Maybe too well...

Well I guess one article was right!! win1mich

Group:Platinum VIP

Locationthumb of Michigan

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

From Helend of BL's site.

Zuba’e: 72 Hours by Iraqiya slate to the government to hold National Meeting

17/03/2012 22:34:00

Read more:

• Upvote 2

***///

WHO is it that's responsible for these atrocities? :angry:

Which faction does NOT want their country to join the rest of the civilised world?

What do they stand to gain from remaining such as they are?

Do they NOT want the benefits they stand to reap through Int'l. trade and commerce?

Do they WANT their fellow Iraqi's to remain under-employed and starving?

WHO IS RESPOSNSIBLE FOR THIS?... WHO?! What criminal, violent, under-educated, cavemen would kill

fellow countrymen ---- children?!

'Ol Sarge sad. :o

Your question is a good one and questions for ages. Then again, who would want to kill any person at all, no matter where they came from, sex, or age? Again, questioned for ages.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I guess one article was right!! win1mich

Group:Platinum VIP

Locationthumb of Michigan

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:28 PM

From Helend of BL's site.

Zuba’e: 72 Hours by Iraqiya slate to the government to hold National Meeting

17/03/2012 22:34:00

Read more:

Oh damn, thanks for that reminder! Very encouraging!

Does everyone rremember when Shabibi was in D.C. last year and he "seemed" to be struggling/stammering over questions and he used the word propaganda - I think it was Easys friend that was there - I've been thinking for a while that he knew exactly what he was saying. Here's hopin' big... :) Thanks for all the breakdowns guys. Top notch stuff.

I really hope I'm reading this wrong but to me they're trying to say the bombings are there to discourage the Conference and Summit. I'm not trying to be negative, just saying what I see and I hope I'm wrong.

that's what I got out of this article. they are making moves for their country, I don't believe they care or are trying to throw off specualtors. The smoke and mirror mentality is a farce. The articles are used to educate their people. Are they showing their whole hand, of course not, there is too much that needs to be ironed out yet. The world bank told them a month ago what they needed to assist foreign investment and if the banks are not set up for foreign investment they are not close to popping this, they don't have the infrastructure to handle this. They are doing fine as it is and have alot of wiggle room to curb inflation with the currency at 1166. Be prepared to sit this out for another year at least. I hope I'm wrong but when I read what the WB, IMF and UN have to say I don't believe an RV is right at this time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't believe an RV is right at this time.

No disrespect, but have you been paying attention in the last 2 weeks? Fortunately, the only opinions at play here are the players, and they have been playing like never before.

• Upvote 2

that's what I got out of this article. they are making moves for their country, I don't believe they care or are trying to throw off specualtors. The smoke and mirror mentality is a farce. The articles are used to educate their people. Are they showing their whole hand, of course not, there is too much that needs to be ironed out yet. The world bank told them a month ago what they needed to assist foreign investment and if the banks are not set up for foreign investment they are not close to popping this, they don't have the infrastructure to handle this. They are doing fine as it is and have alot of wiggle room to curb inflation with the currency at 1166. Be prepared to sit this out for another year at least. I hope I'm wrong but when I read what the WB, IMF and UN have to say I don't believe an RV is right at this time.

I love some Links :D I like to read 2

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 4

Ah.... so they have learned from us. Let the various media outlets broadcast any form of propaganda, or news, they wish. Meanwhile getting things done behind the veil of misdirection known as mass communication. we may have taught them well after all. Maybe too well...

I get what you are saying, but it is their party and they can do what they want to do. If this were secretive, they probably would get nothing done because they would have been bombed. I hope they stay safe, conference and agree, and come out smiling. Whatever it takes. B)

• Upvote 2