Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

latest update

pbrman71

. The response from this forum has been nothing short of phenomenal and very humbling. So many have helped us and we are more grateful than anyone can possibly know. While we have made a good dent in the landlord's requirements, we are still not there and have basically until the weekend to get it all done or she will start the proceedings. She has been decent thus far and given us a short-lived reprieve for which we are grateful. We are praying the Good Lord will watch over us and ask for all your prayers, advice and anything else. We will never forget the good people here!

• Upvote 4

. The response from this forum has been nothing short of phenomenal and very humbling. So many have helped us and we are more grateful than anyone can possibly know. While we have made a good dent in the landlord's requirements, we are still not there and have basically until the weekend to get it all done or she will start the proceedings. She has been decent thus far and given us a short-lived reprieve for which we are grateful. We are praying the Good Lord will watch over us and ask for all your prayers, advice and anything else. We will never forget the good people here!

How about a pay day advance? If either of you work they do no credit checks... only thing is intrest is kinda high I took one out years ago for 500 dollars helped me out a lot... just a suggestion... Hope things work out for you......

• Upvote 1

How about a pay day advance? If either of you work they do no credit checks... only thing is intrest is kinda high I took one out years ago for 500 dollars helped me out a lot... just a suggestion... Hope things work out for you......

I personally don't recommend this , it can really put you in the hole the next few months ahead. I will Pray for you my friend that gods helping hands will provide for you!;)

• Upvote 1

Another piece of advice ... as you say the landlord is going to start the procedings. That gives you more time, and not just to the weekend. Let her do what she must. After the end of the month, present her with more rent ... in the form of a cheque, and mark on the front and on the back that this is part payment for the rent for the month of April. If she endorses and cashes the cheque you have a way to show that you have paid part of April rent. The process will continue. She may not like it but everyone has to do a little belt tightening and understanding, landlords included. So, if she cashes the partial rent for April, you have a month to get a job, or money some other way. Getting a job is best as you can let her know your situation has changed and you will be able to get caught up as quickly as you can but not immediately. If, heaven forbid, you are still in trouble by the end of April, do the same for May. It sounds dishonest but it is not. You are paying her what you can, for the time you are there, and admitting there is more to be paid when you can do so.

I am glad you are finding it a little easier to breath just now. The trick is not to let things become so desperate that you feel there is an elephant sitting on your chest and keeping you from being able to take a breath.

Also, if you come to the end of April, and no change, and have to come up with money for May, even partial payment, please let me know. I do have paypal funds that I can offer you. I am not sure how you convert them to cash but their web site should tell you.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Don't know if this has been suggested before but what about asking the landlord if you can do some fixing up around this house or other houses that she might have to take away from what you owe her?? Work the balance off!! Trim the shrubs, do some painting for the landlord etc..........

• Upvote 4

DinarBot was programmed to be sceptical. Sorry. Cannot fight it. Most things Here smell Fishy. By Design. Sleep tight.

Well, thanks so much for your words dinarbot. While we sit here fighting a terminal illness trying to not have to hit the streets and you say it smells fishy. These people here have been more wonderful to us thus far than we ever dreamed of. Thanks so much for your sarcasm.

DinarBot was programmed to be sceptical. Sorry. Cannot fight it. Most things Here smell Fishy. By Design. Sleep tight.

It's such a shame that today's world has come to this way of thinking but fortunately for our friend, there are still some that believe in our fellow man.

It's such a shame that today's world has come to this way of thinking but fortunately for our friend, there are still some that believe in our fellow man.

Yes it is a shame...your response just now reiterates what I said in response before. I wanted to say ( but did not) that perhaps what he smelled was not fishy, but was rather my own decaying flesh. This is/has been one of the hardest times in my entire life, and I can assure you and everyone here, if I get through this, the kindness and caring that has been shown here will be passed on again and again with pleasure.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Another piece of advice ... as you say the landlord is going to start the procedings. That gives you more time, and not just to the weekend. Let her do what she must. After the end of the month, present her with more rent ... in the form of a cheque, and mark on the front and on the back that this is part payment for the rent for the month of April. If she endorses and cashes the cheque you have a way to show that you have paid part of April rent. The process will continue. She may not like it but everyone has to do a little belt tightening and understanding, landlords included. So, if she cashes the partial rent for April, you have a month to get a job, or money some other way. Getting a job is best as you can let her know your situation has changed and you will be able to get caught up as quickly as you can but not immediately. If, heaven forbid, you are still in trouble by the end of April, do the same for May. It sounds dishonest but it is not. You are paying her what you can, for the time you are there, and admitting there is more to be paid when you can do so.

I am glad you are finding it a little easier to breath just now. The trick is not to let things become so desperate that you feel there is an elephant sitting on your chest and keeping you from being able to take a breath.

Also, if you come to the end of April, and no change, and have to come up with money for May, even partial payment, please let me know. I do have paypal funds that I can offer you. I am not sure how you convert them to cash but their web site should tell you.

:)

smee2

Smee is correct in her post. The eviction process takes time to work it's way through the system. It will buy you a bit more time to get caught up if you are unable to come up with the cash by the weekend.

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having such a tough time. I can relate. Things will work out.

Be well,

Ski

Btw: You rock Smee! I love your posts. Take care of yourself. :D

Well, thanks so much for your words dinarbot. While we sit here fighting a terminal illness trying to not have to hit the streets and you say it smells fishy. These people here have been more wonderful to us thus far than we ever dreamed of. Thanks so much for your sarcasm.

Sometimes people have no empathy for others. Just blow off Dinarbots remark and don't let it ruin your day.

Yes it is a shame...your response just now reiterates what I said in response before. I wanted to say ( but did not) that perhaps what he smelled was not fishy, but was rather my own decaying flesh. This is/has been one of the hardest times in my entire life, and I can assure you and everyone here, if I get through this, the kindness and caring that has been shown here will be passed on again and again with pleasure.

There's not a doubt in my mind. :hug:

I cannot alter my programmed thoughts. Oh the Humanity and the Drama. Fishy Smell. Most days This is a Rumor site. Much Carp is Sold here daily. Do not take it personally. Was merely a DinarBot Observation. Carry on. Buyer Beware. Is all I suggest.

No Sarcasm. Just an Observation.

• Upvote 1

I cannot alter my programmed thoughts. Oh the Humanity and the Drama. Fishy Smell. Most days This is a Rumor site. Much Carp is Sold here daily. Do not take it personally. Was merely a DinarBot Observation. Carry on. Buyer Beware. Is all I suggest.

No Sarcasm. Just an Observation.

I would not usually say this to another person, oh I forgot you are not one but you just plain out SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you one day will need to ask for some help and see who all helps your sorry ass.

heyyyy p b r have you checked out the H.U.D. THING {HOUSING URBIN DEVELOPMENT } take another look .... under the georgia area ,,,, ------- i had told you about maybe jobs with waste management _____> also a start don`t let the fire get out a hand start looking at the future if your deal falls through !!!!!! tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF FOREVER ------ ;) don`t make us come down there !!! have a good day the best ya can good luck

heyyyy p b r have you checked out the H.U.D. THING {HOUSING URBIN DEVELOPMENT } take another look .... under the georgia area ,,,, ------- i had told you about maybe jobs with waste management _____> also a start don`t let the fire get out a hand start looking at the future if your deal falls through !!!!!! tomorrow is the FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF FOREVER ------ ;) don`t make us come down there !!! have a good day the best ya can good luck

Yeah, actually started checking into that yesterday. There's quite a waiting list here. Have an appointment with one place tomorrow to try and get on the list and take it from there. Thanks.