Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie and all these other bald faced liars

I wish people would stop posting stuff from Okie and all these other bald faced liars. Its one thing if you have a rumor that might be somewhat believable but its another thing to keep posting rumors from people who flat out lie over and over. I am like anyone else and enjoy a good rumor. I just hate looking on here and all the rumors are from people who lie over and over again. For me there is no entertainment from reading a flat out lie. It is not even funny. This site is one of the best ones out here for Dinar related news but it gets filled with garbage from these liars. The part that gets to me the most is that newbies who dont know any better might believe these lies and end up doing something stupid like buy more dinar than they can afford or quit their job thinking it rv'd. I have been in this investment since 2005 and am finally getting sick of gurus updates who claim it rv'd or they would ordered not to talk by a goverment agency with 3 letters. BS! Sorry but I feel like its finally time for someone to say something and make the request that these rumors be banned from this site.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

GTA the posting of Rumors from ALL sources will continue. If there is no one to dispute them, how else is the newbie going to learn the truth, except from this site and all the good members that spend their time debunking their intelligence or lack thereof?

If these rumors upset you, then please don't read them.

-

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I wish people would stop posting stuff from Okie and all these other bald faced liars. Its one thing if you have a rumor that might be somewhat believable but its another thing to keep posting rumors from people who flat out lie over and over. I am like anyone else and enjoy a good rumor. I just hate looking on here and all the rumors are from people who lie over and over again. For me there is no entertainment from reading a flat out lie. It is not even funny. This site is one of the best ones out here for Dinar related news but it gets filled with garbage from these liars. The part that gets to me the most is that newbies who dont know any better might believe these lies and end up doing something stupid like buy more dinar than they can afford or quit their job thinking it rv'd. I have been in this investment since 2005 and am finally getting sick of gurus updates who claim it rv'd or they would ordered not to talk by a goverment agency with 3 letters. BS! Sorry but I feel like its finally time for someone to say something and make the request that these rumors be banned from this site.

I agree and have been asking for the same thing......a rumor is a rumor and a lie is a lie. They are not even close to the same thing. I don't mind hearing from various sources about things they hear second hand, but guys like Okie have gone way past the credibility point and we shouldn't be wasting our time reading his dribble. Why would anyone want to lend any measure of credence to him by promoting his continuous lying? It's beyond me :o

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Here we go again. ahhhhh to

OKIE or not to OKIE that is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous OKIE

Or to take arms against ships at sea of troubles,

To read: perchance to dream of rv: ay, there's the rub;

For in that read of rv. What dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal idiot,

Must give us pause: there's no respect for

OKIEOILMAN

macdog

• Upvote 2

I agree and have been asking for the same thing......a rumor is a rumor and a lie is a lie. They are not even close to the same thing. I don't mind hearing from various sources about things they hear second hand, but guys like Okie have gone way past the credibility point and we shouldn't be wasting our time reading his dribble. Why would anyone want to lend any measure of credence to him by promoting his continuous lying? It's beyond me :o

Who here at DV lends any credence to anything Okie say's? No one is forced to read or listen to anyone,but if they do choose to it's on them. Best to all and the right to choose.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its the gurus and others that always take the optimistic its happening approach. no matter what new artictles come out, it means rv.

people are trying to be positive but they jump over the edge with its done, any day now. the green light was given.

i lmao at these ridiculus assumptions. not being gullible helps.

Stop reading them. And STOP TRYING TO CENSURE WHAT OTHERS CAN READ.

look, I don't agree with what they say, but I will NEVER AGREE TO CENSORSHIP.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Let me make something real clear, I do not read or even click on their post so eveyone can stop saying dont read them. All I am saying is that when you go into the rumor section all you see is stuff from Okie and his associates. These are not rumors though. They are nothing but lies. A rumor is something you pass along cause you believe it to be true. A lie is something you pass along as truth. You have to dig through the rumor section just to find a rumor. I love a good rumor. If they had a section called "Entertainment only" and thats where all of Okie and his associates stuff were posted I wouldnt have 1 problem with it cause id never go in that section. I just wish we could clean the rumor section up and keep it with rumors that are just that a rumor. I hope this clears up what I was trying to say.

• Upvote 1

This site is one of the best ones out here for Dinar related news

End Quote

It is the best one.

Sorry but I feel like its finally time for someone to say something and make the request that these rumors be banned from this site.

End Quote

Nobody gets forced to read anything they don't feel like reading......Check the thread titles and if you see a Guru name mentioned just skip it... It's that simple...Freedom of choice.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

This site is one of the best ones out here for Dinar related news

End Quote

It is the best one.

Sorry but I feel like its finally time for someone to say something and make the request that these rumors be banned from this site.

End Quote

Nobody gets forced to read anything they don't feel like reading......Check the thread titles and if you see a Guru name mentioned just skip it... It's that simple...Freedom of choice.

i kinda think that exposing these self- appointed lying sacks of garbage is a good idea

• Upvote 1