Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Closure of roads and the roads leading to the Green Zone

JustNTime

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%20-%201.jpg

Iraqi forces sealed off all roads leading to the ports of the Green Zone in anticipation of any breaches of security, after that hit the capital Baghdad and other provinces shaken by a series of explosions.

A security source said a high level (of the Agency news for the people) said on Tuesday that the directives issued by the high military commands to close all roads and the roads leading to the Green Zone in case of any breach of security on the back of the bombings that took place today in Baghdad and some provinces of the country.

The source confirmed that the orders to close all roads leading to the port area, on a temporary basis until the control of the security situation.

http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(9PkeuQg9zQEkAAAAYTYxNTYxNTgtMzI0My00MjdmLTkzMzUtYTUzODNlZjIzN2MzTVCto77FBRrH_Ix9hB81pBGL67A1))/Detail.aspx?id=31157&LinkID=63

• Upvote 2

to close all roads and the roads leading to the Green Zone in case of any breach of security on the back of the bombings that took place today in Baghdad and some provinces of the country.

The source confirmed that the orders to close all roads leading to the port area, on a temporary basis until the control of the security situation.

HA HA! how fortuitous that they are creating a lock down situation (first iranian border and now this) all because of a bombing. interestingly enough when they had that major bombing incident that happened in Jan/Feb they didn't enact a lockdown. but now a lockdown is necessitated. HA! if i didn't know any better i would have believed that something else on a greater magnitude is underway in that country.

if i didn't know any better.... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

HA HA! how fortuitous that they are creating a lock down situation (first iranian border and now this) all because of a bombing. interestingly enough when they had that major bombing incident that happened in Jan/Feb they didn't enact a lockdown. but now a lockdown is necessitated. HA! if i didn't know any better i would have believed that something else on a greater magnitude is underway in that country.

Thats exactly what I been thinking Trinity. There is definitely more to this than what they are admitting to.

• Upvote 1

IMO there is something big coming up. IMO they are preparing for the upcoming Arab Summit and that is all they are preparing for.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

%D8%AE%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%B6%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1%20-%201.jpg

Iraqi forces sealed off all roads leading to the ports of the Green Zone in anticipation of any breaches of security, after that hit the capital Baghdad and other provinces shaken by a series of explosions.

A security source said a high level (of the Agency news for the people) said on Tuesday that the directives issued by the high military commands to close all roads and the roads leading to the Green Zone in case of any breach of security on the back of the bombings that took place today in Baghdad and some provinces of the country.

http://ar.radionawa.com/(X(1)A(9PkeuQg9zQEkAAAAYTYxNTYxNTgtMzI0My00MjdmLTkzMzUtYTUzODNlZjIzN2MzTVCto77FBRrH_Ix9hB81pBGL67A1))/Detail.aspx?id=31157&LinkID=63

Warka closed for Holiday

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that due to the coming Arab High Summit a national holiday has been announced starting Wednesday March 21 till April 1 2012 where our bank will be closed during this period.

best regards

• Upvote 2

Warka closed for Holiday

Dear Warka Clients,

Please note that due to the coming Arab High Summit a national holiday has been announced starting Wednesday March 21 till April 1 2012 where our bank will be closed during this period.

best regards

wow! thanks for sharing bot. incredible stuff. so the bank holiday begins begins wednesday. remember 1933 and the bank holiday in the united states and how it changed our country? just a lil' something to think about.

The study concludes that the Bank Holiday and the Emergency Banking Act of 1933 reestablished the integrity of the U.S. payments system and demonstrated the power of credible regime-shifting policies.

National Public Radio just had a piece on the bombings in Baghdad and the upcoming summit. The bombing events are extensive, and it was said that the Iraqis were doing everything they can to show the world they are in control and back in the international scene. The reporter, an Iraqi reporting for the BBC, stressed the importance of the summit and security during this time.

It was also said that today's bombing could very well be due to today being the 9th anniversary of the US invasion of Iraq.

Warka closed for Holiday

Dear Warka Clients,

best regards

Great news bot!

There is no need to close the bank a whole week before summit. I thought they were only going to be closed one day, and that was tomorrow.

biggrin.gif