Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Update Tuesday 3/9/10

Adam Montana

Hey VIPs!

Here is some GOOD common sense for you all: If you can't tell how someone is making

money on their time, you better beware their intentions!!! I make a couple of

bucks on VIP memberships and my other Dinar ventures, and your support and loyalty

keeps my work honest. (It would remain honest either way, I just simply wouldn't put

the time into this place if it weren't worth it to me. I have other businesses that make

plenty.)

There is a good reason, and it's not good for you. These people do this for personal

gain, and the fact that they hide this personal gain should make you very afraid to

trust them.

I'm not saying there are no good people out there - I am one of them. When my dinar websites

cost me only $5 a month to host and I only wrote when I felt the urge, it was free and I was happy

to share freely.

I don't think he meant it, but he didn't list those advertisements as a way he made money and he implied that it costs him something. I just didn't want the message to get ruined by the details. Personally I have more faith in Adam every day, I was just trying to help so it didn't sound like he was hiding the fact that he made money from the site after condemning others or hiding the means of gain.

Hey VIPs!

Here is some GOOD common sense for you all: If you can't tell how someone is making

money on their time, you better beware their intentions!!! I make a couple of

bucks on VIP memberships and my other Dinar ventures, and your support and loyalty

keeps my work honest. (It would remain honest either way, I just simply wouldn't put

the time into this place if it weren't worth it to me. I have other businesses that make

plenty.)

There is a good reason, and it's not good for you. These people do this for personal

gain, and the fact that they hide this personal gain should make you very afraid to

trust them.

I'm not saying there are no good people out there - I am one of them. When my dinar websites

cost me only $5 a month to host and I only wrote when I felt the urge, it was free and I was happy

to share freely.

ty adam for the post.i was actually going to find a different website to get info from just yesterday because of all the drama.i too have a business and a life and have plenty of drama without coming on line and as you say reading all the promises and bs from the ego seekers.i have wondered often about why these grown people stop breathing when certain individuals would speak.i appreciate that you keep your opinions real and only speak when you can back it up.thank you.

Adam,

Forgive me if I am asking a delicate question - but, I believe it is worth asking for numerous reasons. Are you considering setting up an Iraqi Investment Fund (similar to an ETF), tied in with the Iraqi Exchange & Banking Sectors. As Iraq moves forward developing their natural resources (oil, nat gas, agriculture, minerals, etc), we could get in on the ground floor of a blossoming and eventually booming economy - a major player on the world stage. Thanks for considering my question, and for your post that started this thread...!

Be Blessed Brother,

RON ;)

;) ;) ;)

Stay tuned, man! Good stuff coming. It will be a little more complicated than "buy here then sell here", but this is good stuff that is coming.

Thank You Adam I don't want to be Led astray, just want real Information leading up to the rv, I hope and pray we make a lot of money when this is all said and done, I truly appreaciate your honesty, that's so important to me, and yes I will be aware, was not sure where you stood in all this drama, I'm glad you cleared that up !!!!!!

Regard not what your enemies or foes says about you...But rather regard what the LORD has Instilled in your character and soul..Upbeat the Spirit of a man,When he does good to himself and his neighbors..He shall stand strong in the midst of unbelievers...Thank You ADAM for all that you do...

Adam, I really enjoyed your post. How true, how true! What does it say in the Bible, " ... by their fruits ye shall know them ..." Adam, you've always been a straight shooter and not listing names in your post goes even further to prove your purest of intentions for all involved. Hang in there, we all hope it's sooner rather than later. You're wise in preparing NOW for what's coming. I've called two very prominent CPA firms regarding taxation and protecting my returns as much as possible from taxation. I've spoken with several banks regarding CDARS, and talking to others regarding diversification once our ships does come to port. I'm very intrigued to hear what you will be sharing soon regarding "doubling or tripling" our returns. Thanks for all of your energies spent on our behalf.

Good Day

T-Dawg