Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expectations of obtaining economic growth after the summit

yota691

truthful1

Group:Members

Posted Yesterday, 12:32 PM

jeepguy, on 18 March 2012 - 06:26 AM, said:

good posting this moring yoda ----- The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dollar and the potential to modify the pension law <------- with this posting { by reporter yoda from xyx... news -- there on your side } -----> looks like they have the smaller notes already printed and are now giving dr, shabbi the go ahead with the re-value measures ,,,,, { when they talk about the next year stuff ,, i take it as ,,, the first of next year the dinar will be re-valued and c.b.i. will have all the lower denominations in play ,, for exchanging bigger notes <---- the bigger notes will start moving sometime from now till september {we hope } -------> IF YOU CHECK OUT THE POST BY YODA the one i started with here ,, they seem too be telling us that this will start -- like next week or soo --- { GET YOUR THINKING HATS ON AND READ C.B.I. NEWS AND non of the okie news and we should be seeing someting happening SIDE NOTE,,,, i wonder { what if they decide too go back too the old value of dinar,,, they wake up one moring ,,,and say the dinar is now worth the old rates before {madman saddam} which also happens too be at or above 3.00 }

truthful1 replied

Do you really think there telling us it will be in a week or so??? Really. the coming days or soon has no specific meaning, it could be.months or up to a year away. why did you pick in a week or so??......did it sound better than may, september, or next year??

The arab summit is coming up shortly. they have sent parliament to get the heck away with all their arguing, and will be on vacation as not to spoil or create more drama during the big event.

Imo, iraq would not even consider a rv close to or during the summit. chaos in the streets, banks being targeted. it would distract security forces from being able to secure the summit as well as the banks and the markets. based on a pure security standpoint. it will not rv within a close proximity to the summit. It would be a logistical disaster, spreading out the security making them volunerable.

Read more: :lol: Got your Back Jeepguy :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

:blink: Everything is either in a few days in the coming days... days pass and nothing I hope this means something big and it gets done soon..... Thanks for posting good article lrtd get this done GO RV!!!! :) Edited by Dinaronair

:blink: Everything is either in a few days in the coming days... days pass and nothing I hope this means something big and it gets done soon..... Thanks for posting good article lrtd get this done GO RV!!!! :)

Nope it all started with Soon and then Very Soon, next future days and in the near future days and then the coming days, in a few days and then the Coming days came out a few months ago.. So what ever!!! :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

"Imo, iraq would not even consider a rv close to or during the summit. chaos in the streets, banks being targeted. it would distract security forces from being able to secure the summit as well as the banks and the markets. based on a pure security standpoint. it will not rv within a close proximity to the summit. It would be a logistical disaster, spreading out the security making them volunerable."

I agree, Yota. We are past the time that they could have pulled this off if it were going to happen before the Summit. Even if they make some startling announcements during the Summit (Chapter 7, HCL or even both), I don't even think they would/could RV until after the National Meeting has been also held (whether it's before or after the Summit). The entire GOI will have to be on the same page. How they will stop leaks, I haven't a clue.

An RV is going to take every bit of concentration of their security forces, banking systems, ISX, government and media. Businesses will have to immediately pull out the "price guns", the ISX will have to adjust everything, the banks will be busy, the media will be constantly explaining the change, security will be pushed to their limits and the CBI and Minister of Finance will be on every channel.

• Upvote 4

This article sounds like the Summit will be the beginning or starting point

of the re-building of Iraq and as I've stated before the RV is the tool that

will launch them into the Future.

As I read the classified than unclassified document that was named;

..........The Future of Iraq Project ......

..........................with the sub titled..............................

............Economy and Infrastructure............

..........................(Public Finance)...............................

........................Working Group........................

I couldn't keep from thinking that after the last chapter was completed the

RV would take place and that the future for them would start at that point.

To me it is their launching point and these articles are pointing us/them in the

direction that they are ready.......The Future of Iraq Starts right after the Summit..

....Folks......................the Arab Summit is that launching point................ IMO....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

I do agree that after the summit would be a great time, heck they just had time implementing thier security council, or systems, thus they would have had time to work out any bugs but there is a nagging little voice in my head that still says they don't want to show up to the big bash empty handed. What to do, what to do!

• Upvote 1

The arab summit is coming up shortly. they have sent parliament to get the heck away with all their arguing, and will be on vacation as not to spoil or create more drama during the big event.

Imo, iraq would not even consider a rv close to or during the summit. chaos in the streets, banks being targeted. it would distract security forces from being able to secure the summit as well as the banks and the markets. based on a pure security standpoint. it will not rv within a close proximity to the summit. It would be a logistical disaster, spreading out the security making them volunerable.

Yota,

I'm on the fence here... On the one hand, I agree that it would cause problems with all the chaos that would ensue, but on the other hand, wouldn't it also make Iraq look bad with a worthless currency, not having their act together with Erbil, Hcl, fully seated gov. etc., to be hosting such a big get-together with such high ranking people as will be there?

• Upvote 1

"Imo, iraq would not even consider a rv close to or during the summit. chaos in the streets, banks being targeted. it would distract security forces from being able to secure the summit as well as the banks and the markets. based on a pure security standpoint. it will not rv within a close proximity to the summit. It would be a logistical disaster, spreading out the security making them volunerable."

I agree, Yota. We are past the time that they could have pulled this off if it were going to happen before the Summit. Even if they make some startling announcements during the Summit (Chapter 7, HCL or even both), I don't even think they would/could RV until after the National Meeting has been also held (whether it's before or after the Summit). The entire GOI will have to be on the same page. How they will stop leaks, I haven't a clue.

An RV is going to take every bit of concentration of their security forces, banking systems, ISX, government and media. Businesses will have to immediately pull out the "price guns", the ISX will have to adjust everything, the banks will be busy, the media will be constantly explaining the change, security will be pushed to their limits and the CBI and Minister of Finance will be on every channel.

My friend fnbplanet,

you may be spot on with this but let me throw this out there as a thought only.

The run on the banks will be here not there IMO, there they will be celebrating in the streets when it happens because they will not be able to run to the banks as it will happen over the three day weekend. This will give the CBI time to educate them on what to do come Sunday when the banks open. See I don't think that they will be rushing anyway, most are poor and don't have much money, then you have the ones that have a little money that will be educated to the fact of what to do in a timely manner to deposit their currency and then you have the ones that have a lot of money but are the 20% that already have bank accounts.

Now here is another story, there are going to be people that rush to the banks without doing their homework first....don't do that folks........after the shock (if we have one)....take your time and research the right thing to do......

Listen, I don't now for sure if I'm right but my mind keeps pointing me there...so if it doesn't happen, blame my mind but leave me alone.....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure: ...

• Upvote 2

They could always pass out 25K dinar notes as party favors at the Summit. Maybe make little origami birds out of them and put one at every placesetting.

haaha, that made me burst out laughing! If they are going to use those as party favors I may have to be a party crasher!

• Upvote 2

Stryker,

I don't believe that there will be a rush to the banks to cash in, but to open accounts. 80% of them don't use a bank, but part of the RV purpose is to build trust in the government, the dinar and the banking system. Even those that will choose to use the "pay-through-your-cell-phone" system that they are setting up will STILL need to open an account at a bank to do so.