Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Explain your Avatar :o)

uncirculd

Mongo, I figured you must be uniquely qualified to answer the question on everybody's mind but no one is asking....If pork is white meat then why is it always pink when I see it?

I'm so confusedblink.gif

I have nothing against white or pink but there seems to be much confusion about what the true color of pork is.

As for me my favorite yellow food is cheese.

My favorite brown food is country fried steak, and I am still waiting to hear from you before I name my favorite pink food and my favorite white food.

Tenderloin.....................ummmmm...that's on my back:o

I could not help but comment on a few of these.

Wow, some of these made me cry, some made me laugh, and one wanted me to say your a beautiful old grumpy man. (SgtFuryUSCZ)

A few post wanted me to say I am proud of those who are proud to have served our country so unselfishly.

One of the post was an inspirational coming in bushy eyed and staying that way. Just so many awesome avatars and descriptions.

The author description just killed me laughing.

And little Eli is so cute, I have an Eli too in my family.

So many cool people.

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 2

For the first year I was a member of DV, my avatar was a picture of myself. Because I do the majority of my posting on the crazy side thread, and because we have Wile E. Coyote and Daffy Duck, I figured we needed Bugs, too. With me being the resident smartass, it seemed to fit. I didn't like all the skinny Bugs Bunny pics, because I am NOT skinny :lol:...found this one of Bugs all muscled up and there you go...new avatar B)

• Upvote 2

Username was given to me along time ago. You know how pool players all had gangster names. Like Pretty boy Floyd or the most famous Minnesota Fats. Well this was mine, because I used to look at a table and know where I was going to put the 8 ball six shots a head of time. Then call it. The cocky young bugger that I was.

My avatar promotes another love in my life. That being fishing. This is a picture of a classic cloudy day on the Cowlitz River just below Barrier Dam. This river has the most productive fish runs in Washington. Thanks to the salmon hatchery located at the dam and six miles down stream another hatchery for steelhead. :)

So we could call you a "Pool Shark" and take care of both your interests at the same time then too - right??? wink.gif

Remind me to never play you in a game of pool... I can barely see what shots are in front of me let alone 6 shots ahead of time! unsure.gif

Fishing on the other hand ... now that is another matter eyebrows.gif... fish quiver at the mention of my name!!! emot-shakehead.giflaugh.gif (I wish!)

Bushy tailed?......try coming into the world curly tailed.....everyone wants to eat you(you know, the other white meat):o

I taste ya.. ur, ummmm... I mean I feel ya Mongo! blush.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

So we could call you a "Pool Shark" and take care of both your interests at the same time then too - right??? wink.gif

Remind me to never play you in a game of pool... I can barely see what shots are in front of me let alone 6 shots ahead of time! unsure.gif

Fishing on the other hand ... now that is another matter eyebrows.gif... fish quiver at the mention of my name!!! emot-shakehead.giflaugh.gif (I wish!)

I taste ya.. ur, ummmm... I mean I feel ya Mongo! blush.gifrolleyes.gif

Thanks but no thanks......I really don't play anymore the name just stuck. I did get to play for a few hours sunday though. I hope this rv I would love to get me an old Brunswick pool table.........not to be confused with the laundry table I see in soo many houses. :) I could really use the practice. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I just changed my avatar to a picture of one of my 2 Great Danes when he was a puppy. His name is Blue

The dog I had before was white and fuzzy...but no freckles

Blue has lots of freckles--but not quite so fuzzy

My name comes from part of who I am--I have freckles and really short thick hair.. people like rubbing my head and they call me Fuzzy

:D

• Upvote 1

I'm not a musician, but I love music. Its an obsession. I have a favorite in pretty much every genre. I simply googled a picture associated with music and found my avi. It looked nice.

Can't wait til post-RV when I have a ton of free time to listen to it more! :blink::D

• Upvote 2

Bushy tailed?......try coming into the world curly tailed.....everyone wants to eat you(you know, the other white meat):o

Mongo . We have been through this before. you are the uglest pig in the world. No one is gonna eat you.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. But with that being said if you ever have someone coning at you with a bottle of sweet baby rays in one hand and a can of pineapple in the other . Yeah you just may want to run like he!!

• Upvote 1

Whew... look's like I'm arriving to the party kind of late.

Well here goes: First off, thanks uncirculd, for starting this thread. It's been a really cool way to get to know something about other members here. And thank you everyone else for being willing to share. smile.gif

As far as my username goes I am a HUGE sports fan. I specifically like the Oakland Raiders, the Anaheim Angels (they are not in LA), and the USC Trojans.

My username is a combination of two of my favorite Angels' players (past and present): Wally Joyner and Jered Weaver; hence, WallyWeaver.

My avatar is obviously a doberman. I am in love with this breed for their intelligence, companionship, affection (towards their owners), and excellent protection capabilities. The picture is of Dark Angel Athos at Britton Farms Dobermans. Dark Angel is probably the most perfect looking doberman I have ever seen. I also have a doberman which I purchased from Britton Farms back in 2006. You can see his picture on my profile page along with my red nose American Pitbull Terrier. The dobie is a male and the APBT is a female... they are best buds, in case you are wondering. They also function as my home security system and perform that task very well.

This is a link to Britton Farms (where I bought my dobie) and where you can see more pictures of Dark Angel Athos. If you are interested in buying a high quality doberman I would highly recommend Britton Farms:

http://www.brittonfa...Kennel_New.html

(scroll down to see Dark Angel)

WW.

• Upvote 1

ahhhhh i think mine is the golf ball ,,, or the gall stone :o:lol: and my other picture on my page is the one and only {other miss`es jeep ! well that`s what mrs jeep said anyway} funny she seems to have forgotten that part ---- { p.s. if anyone knows the gal in my i d page ??? have her e-mail me !!!! soon hehehehehe } haahaha fogot i play golf when i can

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

Whew... look's like I'm arriving to the party kind of late.

Well here goes: First off, thanks uncirculd, for starting this thread. It's been a really cool way to get to know something about other members here. And thank you everyone else for being willing to share. smile.gif

As far as my username goes I am a HUGE sports fan. I specifically like the Oakland Raiders, the Anaheim Angels (they are not in LA), and the USC Trojans.

My username is a combination of two of my favorite Angels' players (past and present): Wally Joyner and Jered Weaver; hence, WallyWeaver.

My avatar is obviously a doberman. I am in love with this breed for their intelligence, companionship, affection (towards their owners), and excellent protection capabilities. The picture is of Dark Angel Athos at Britton Farms Dobermans. Dark Angel is probably the most perfect looking doberman I have ever seen. I also have a doberman which I purchased from Britton Farms back in 2006. You can see his picture on my profile page along with my red nose American Pitbull Terrier. The dobie is a male and the APBT is a female... they are best buds, in case you are wondering. They also function as my home security system and perform that task very well.

This is a link to Britton Farms (where I bought my dobie) and where you can see more pictures of Dark Angel Athos. If you are interested in buying a high quality doberman I would highly recommend Britton Farms:

http://www.brittonfa...Kennel_New.html

(scroll down to see Dark Angel)

WW.

Quote: Angels (they are not in LA)

I do know the Angels in Anaheim. Been to many concerts and games there. I lived in Fullerton. I sure miss it though. Been an angels fan since the 70's. Hence when I would go to Anaheim for games & concerts. I noticed your name and wondered about that. Cool.

<_< do me really need to explain it? :blink:

Japanese Anime character point a gun at you....simple, huh? buwhahaha :lol:

It's sweet. I like it.

• Upvote 1

I do know the Angels in Anaheim. Been to many concerts and games there. I lived in Fullerton. I sure miss it though. Been an angels fan since the 70's. Hence when I would go to Anaheim for games & concerts. I noticed your name and wondered about that. Cool.

Glad to see another Angels fan around here. Folks' might as well jump on the bandwagon now since the Angels are stacked and look ready to add another World Series trophy to the trophy case this year.

Anyway, I share your senitments about the Big A (now it's called Edison Field but I still call it the Big A). Been going to events there for years, as well. I have wanted season tickets for a long time but have never been in a position to shell out the $16,000.00+ necessary for two decent seats. Hopefully Iraq will help me out with that. biggrin.gif

Thanks again for starting this thread. I think it is a fantastic success.

WW.

• Upvote 1