Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dry longings: There are no serious intention to hold a national conference

yota691

Dry longings: There are no serious intention to hold a national conference

Monday, March 19 / March 2012 10:17

b_283_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_upload_69_hjjfhgdgf.jpg

Baghdad {: News} Euphrates confirmed an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry that if there was a sincere intention to find radical solutions in accordance with the constitutional framework for a national conference since the first preparatory meeting for him.

The Iraqi List and the Kurds agreed to convene a national meeting before the Arab Summit as agreed the existing Iraqi President Iyad Allawi and President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the importance of a national meeting prior to the Arab summit.

Dry said in a statement to the Euphrates News Agency {today} "The problems are clear and explicit, even if there was a sincere commitment to the Iraqi constitution, we can solve it."

And references to the "continuing in the same style in the last stall to postpone the preparatory meetings for the purpose was to gain some time to miss the opportunity to convene the National Congress before the Arab summit in Baghdad."

She explained that the dry, "the political process is not going the correct form, which will be more and more the political crisis." Is over 2:00 p.m.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.alforatnews.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D9032:2012-03-17-16-57-52%26catid%3D36:2011-04-08-17-25-25%26Itemid%3D54

• Upvote 2

Time for more coffee... nothin makin sense this morning blink.gif... maybe if I brew a pot of Arabic Java it may make more sense... maybe??? rolleyes.gif

Thanks for the post Yota... it's not your fault I don't speak Arabish!!! unsure.gif +1

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

imho this is the usual method of using the media to express disgust. pretty much the interviewee is on the side of the iraqiya & kurdistan blocs and making it loud and clear that maliki and his national bloc's intentions toward a national conference, whereby all of the outstanding files can be resolved, is insincere. maliki continues to drag his feet at implementing the power sharing and hcl agreements. he is trying to hold on to his dictatoral role for as long as possible. it would appear that he is even hoping to make it through the arab summit without having to relinquish power. maliki is receiving pressure from all angles. i don't believe he will be able to hold out much longer.

this is good for our investment.

• Upvote 1

Maliki is busy! Company is coming, and Porte potties to be strategically placed in Baghdad. So much to do, armored cars washed and waxed, food to order, tables and chairs and tents to set up. Not to mention the activities to plan, the fox hunt on camels, the ****** party, and the hummus pie eating contest.

• Upvote 2

Maliki is busy! Company is coming, and Porte potties to be strategically placed in Baghdad. So much to do, armored cars washed and waxed, food to order, tables and chairs and tents to set up. Not to mention the activities to plan, the fox hunt on camels, the ****** party, and the hummus pie eating contest.

I wonder if they'll use americans as the pinada's

Thanks for the post Yota..

• Upvote 1

LOL, good one! Have you ever tasted hummus??? My wife dragged me to Sam's Wholesale Club this weekend and made me try one of their "free samples" of the stuff. Damn near gagged me. If that's what they eat over there, no wonder they're so blamed cranky. Half a pizza and two Coronas later and I was still tasting it.... Best I can figure they probably make it out of what the camels leave behind. 'Nuff said about that, bring on that RV. Now that will leave a SWEET taste in my mouth...

• Upvote 1

LOL, good one! Have you ever tasted hummus??? My wife dragged me to Sam's Wholesale Club this weekend and made me try one of their "free samples" of the stuff. Damn near gagged me. If that's what they eat over there, no wonder they're so blamed cranky. Half a pizza and two Coronas later and I was still tasting it.... Best I can figure they probably make it out of what the camels leave behind. 'Nuff said about that, bring on that RV. Now that will leave a SWEET taste in my mouth...

Flyboy - at least you had enough guts to try it... that's more than can be said for a lot of folks. My wife makes it btw... and to keep the peace I have learned to semi like it. Post RV however I have a feeling we will have a lot of opportunities to try things we have never had before... let's keep the Corona's handy just in case they need washing down too! wink.giflaugh.gif

Flyboy - at least you had enough guts to try it... that's more than can be said for a lot of folks. My wife makes it btw... and to keep the peace I have learned to semi like it. Post RV however I have a feeling we will have a lot of opportunities to try things we have never had before... let's keep the Corona's handy just in case they need washing down too! wink.giflaugh.gif

Hey man, I'm with you, come on RV and keep the Coronas handy. And forget the limes, I like 'em just the way they come. I really feel for you on that hummus stuff though... I'm not brave, just dumb. Wife and the lady handing it out said "try this new dip, it's good"... That's the last time I'll buy that line! ;)

• Upvote 1

Hey man, I'm with you, come on RV and keep the Coronas handy. And forget the limes, I like 'em just the way they come. I really feel for you on that hummus stuff though... I'm not brave, just dumb. Wife and the lady handing it out said "try this new dip, it's good"... That's the last time I'll buy that line! ;)

Yeah... that line ranks right up there with ..."Look Mom... no hands!!!" tongue.gif

.... followed closely by... "Look Mom.. no teeth!!!laugh.gif

Either way... the outcome is not good! wink.gif