Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN Secretary General: We're Working to Remove Iraq from Chapter 7

Rayzur

Thanks, Rayzur! So... early April at the earliest? Of course, they can rv without chapter7... but WILL they?

KK

Gives me more time to get a couple more bills...

So I got to thinking and maybe its fuzzy logic from the late hour...... but if it were to RV tomorrow, and Chapt 7 is not yet lifted..... could we exchange dinar any other place other than Iraq? Me thinks no until the Chapt 7 restrictions are fully lifted? (hoping my analytic buds here on DV can answer that one) :D

The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Martin Kobler that the international organization working to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

Kuebler said in a press conference held with the hopes of religion cat governor of Karbala on Monday: "The main concern for Iraqis is coming up fast from Chapter VII of the United Nations. This concerns the relationship with Kuwait and there is a historical problem with this topic"

He said he visited Kuwait and will next week visit to the border area in terms of Iraq, and then waiting for him Mataatmkhadd the results of the Arab summit and speak again with Iraqi officials and back again to visit Kuwait.

Kubler and stressed that: "that it depends very much on increasing mutual trust between the two countries."

He said: "There is an impression that we are moving in the right way and there are signs of a solution in relation to compensation and Alhaddoodwamufcoden. All of these files must be dealt with."

The Kubler arrived in Karbala on Monday morning and met with Mohammed al-Musawi head of the provincial council and the number of Security Council members then went to the building of the province and met with the governor hopes of religion in the presence of cat Director, Office of UNAMI in Karbala on the Commune.

http://alrayy.com

I think this is last weeks news Rayzur because of the going to visit the border area, Iraq officials and Kuwait officials comments but at the same time I thought the article I read talked about Ki-moon being the one that was going to visit the border markings then go to Kuwait, back to Baghdad.

will next week visit to the border area in terms of Iraq,

speak again with Iraqi officials and back again to visit Kuwait.

Interesting that this one talks about it being Martin Kobler and not Ki-moon, I really don't think both would be doing this so I don't see this article being correct or the writer doesn't have is facts straight.

If they RV and Chapter VII is not lifted yet can cash-n only happen in Iraq?

That's a good question but I would say the answer is no. We may not be able to go to a bank but brokers will be able to cash you in IMO, but I would watch their rates of exchange and spread tho. Can they go international with their currency before Chapter VII is officially released and the answer IMO would be no but I just have a feeling that if RV happens there most likely is an exciption to the release of Chapter VII that we just don't know about.

Interesting article.....

• Upvote 3

I think this is last weeks news Rayzur because of the going to visit the border area, Iraq officials and Kuwait officials comments but at the same time I thought the article I read talked about Ki-moon being the one that was going to visit the border markings then go to Kuwait, back to Baghdad.

Interesting that this one talks about it being Martin Kobler and not Ki-moon, I really don't think both would be doing this so I don't see this article being correct or the writer doesn't have is facts straight.

That's a good question but I would say the answer is no. We may not be able to go to a bank but brokers will be able to cash you in IMO, but I would watch their rates of exchange and spread tho. Can they go international with their currency before Chapter VII is officially released and the answer IMO would be no but I just have a feeling that if RV happens there most likely is an exciption to the release of Chapter VII that we just don't know about.

Interesting article.....

You took the words of my mouth!!

So I got to thinking and maybe its fuzzy logic from the late hour...... but if it were to RV tomorrow, and Chapt 7 is not yet lifted..... could we exchange dinar any other place other than Iraq? Me thinks no until the Chapt 7 restrictions are fully lifted? (hoping my analytic buds here on DV can answer that one) :D

I don't think that Ch 7 has anything to do with our ability to cash in. After all, you can buy and sell IQD now.

***///

I'm startin' t' think writin' an Iraqi News Article is like cookin spaghetti...

They take 'em all - throw 'em at the wall,

peel off the ones that stick and write an article from those. :P

You have the answer. Spaghetti.....I like it. Good answer.

Interesting article.....

Ohhhhhhh Stryker..... ( I was going to go with Strikie Poo,..but we don't know each other well enough for that yet :D )......Dear one..... if you read the very first sentence of the article you'll note that Martin Kobler is the....wait......wait for it...... wait..... "

The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations

Secretary-General of the UN is....wait.... wait for it......wait.....

Ban Ki-moon of South Korea

I think the article is present perfect... and extends into the future (after summit) And I'm pretty much with you thinking that if Chapter 7=No, then cash out in anyplace other than Iraq=no.....However, if I'm a banker who sees that the IQD is now 3:1, I may cash ya'll out on speculation.... We can buy and sell now in the US (or where ever.)... so why not continue that practice.....Leaving me in the same place of.....hummmm who knows, wth... too big for my brain....

BTW Stryker, you kind of do look like one of my old Drill Sgt, at the Academy, cept mine wore all blue.... we were the casual crew sitting off to the left in lawn chairs sipping pina coladas, with those little paper umbrellas shading our ice cubes..... until it was time to go jump in the plane and take out entire compounds to keep em off your tails.... Salude :D

and thanks for the feedback/thoughts :D

You took the words of my mouth!!

Ohhhhhh Mr Ref...... (why is my brain wanting to do this Reefy Poo thing....stop bad brain..... behave...just stop it)

Please see above reply words from my mouth to your brain for consideration.....

You guys got to read the first sentence of an article before you go off flying your kites..... otherwise, the string gets all wrapped up around your ankles.....

Going back to my lawn chair, and adjusting the paper umbrella to keep the shade on those cubes....

:D;):D

PS .... all in jest brother.... spent all day'um day at the VA which always jump starts my arid sense of humor.... B)

Ohhhhhhh Stryker..... ( I was going to go with Strikie Poo,..but we don't know each other well enough for that yet :D )......Dear one..... if you read the very first sentence of the article you'll note that Martin Kobler is the....wait......wait for it...... wait..... "

The Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations

Secretary-General of the UN is....wait.... wait for it......wait.....

Ban Ki-moon of South Korea

I think the article is present perfect... and extends into the future (after summit) And I'm pretty much with you thinking that if Chapter 7=No, then cash out in anyplace other than Iraq=no.....However, if I'm a banker who sees that the IQD is now 3:1, I may cash ya'll out on speculation.... We can buy and sell now in the US (or where ever.)... so why not continue that practice.....Leaving me in the same place of.....hummmm who knows, wth... too big for my brain....

BTW Stryker, you kind of do look like one of my old Drill Sgt, at the Academy, cept mine wore all blue.... we were the casual crew sitting off to the left in lawn chairs sipping pina coladas, with those little paper umbrellas shading our ice cubes..... until it was time to go jump in the plane and take out entire compounds to keep em off your tails.... Salude :D

and thanks for the feedback/thoughts :D

Well I don't see your point but it really doesn't matter if it's Kobler, Ki-moon or both that visit all three places 100 times back in forth as long as it gets done and VII is released. I do think that when the RV happens it will all go down either at the same time or announced within a reasonable time period of each other. With the Defense Minister announcement coming and all the other great news we should see the RV this week, I could be wrong and it happens next week but with the Summit starting a week from today I don't see it being announced during the Summit myself but heck I could be wrong about the whole thing.......hell I'm just the ole Drill Sgt. counting on you to keep'em off my tail...

av-36004.jpgShabibi and Maliki, get this done boys I've got to drink some of those "Pina Coladas" my boys are drinking...

• Upvote 2