Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

four international companies for the printing of currency seriously .. and reveals the categories, Mahma Khalil contract with

yota691

I am always late to the party! I love what is being discussed on this thread. Of course, I love freshly printed money. I love the art money making.

Anyway, I have to say there really is a sense of urgency to have to split up the process to four manufacturing companies. It gets me thinking, the dinar value will rise based on perceived value and demand. With this being a benefit, I am thinking the demands for the USD from the citizens of Iran might play into the need to expedite this process ASAP. What if the Iranians then exchange for the IQD. Wouldn't this be a benefit to Iraq.

I am not sure I agree that the notes are already printed, because it was just a month ago when they announced they were working on approval of the designs, unless this was publicized as a ruse. Interesting if they are.

Here is another thought, it brings me to the many "conspiracy theories" I have been researching regarding global banking and the serious threats that exist with the USD and other currencies. What about the many bank executives that have resigned, the numbers grow daily. Could this play into the urgency.

All will soon unfold, as it does it will be like opening a surprise package, more strategy to discuss. .

Thanks for the interesting read.

As always Thanks for the Input DinarDana, especially about the Bankster!! +1

• Upvote 1

This was a very interesting thread. Thanks to all who contributed. With regards to their neighbor Iran please remember they are being removed from the Swift banking system which I believe if memory serves was yesterday. Their neighbor has no access to any type of global banking, can't transfer money, do credit card transactions or see currency rates etc. This may explain the urgency to get this done IMHO.

This was a very interesting thread. Thanks to all who contributed. With regards to their neighbor Iran please remember they are being removed from the Swift banking system which I believe if memory serves was yesterday. Their neighbor has no access to any type of global banking, can't transfer money, do credit card transactions or see currency rates etc. This may explain the urgency to get this done IMHO.

Speaking of Iran here a little info Deputy warns against the dollar continued to withdraw from the market

Topic has been read 469 times

19/03/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

Revealed the decision of the Economic Commission representative in the House of Representatives, the output of about two billion U.S. dollars from the Iraqi market within one month, warning of the danger of continuing to pull the dollar because it affects the power of the Iraqi dinar. Said Mahma Khalil told (Rn), that "as economic indicators have emerged of the Iraqi market about two billion U.S. dollars in one month only. "" We can not accuse any party of standing behind it, do not say it's the smuggling of foreign currency, and whether what happened was the result of transfers of traders and trading citizens, but the economic indicators say so. " He pointed out that "out of these amounts, whether formally or informally, it has impacts on the strength of the Iraqi dinar because the dollar that we get comes from the export of only commodity that we have a crude oil, ranging from 200 to 300 million dollars a day."

Read more:

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

Avarvets, did you read the one about the borders closing for three days......?

Yeah and the SWIFT action took place Saturday the 17th, you just got to love all that's going on brother....

• Upvote 1

Avarvets, did you read the one about the borders closing for three days......?

Yeah and the SWIFT action took place Saturday the 17th, you just got to love all that's going on brother....

I did read it. Closed to all commercial traffic only allow people to cross. We also have the bank holiday on Thursday............. so if word got out........... to little to late. I do love how all the pieces are fitting together. Thanks for correcting me on SWIFT. Iran also stops trading in the petro dollar this week, not sure how that is going to work without SWIFT, will they be crossing other borders with truck loads of cash? Curious.

Speaking of Iran here a little info Deputy warns against the dollar continued to withdraw from the market

Topic has been read 469 times

19/03/2012

BAGHDAD - Al Sabah

Revealed the decision of the Economic Commission representative in the House of Representatives, the output of about two billion U.S. dollars from the Iraqi market within one month, warning of the danger of continuing to pull the dollar because it affects the power of the Iraqi dinar. Said Mahma Khalil told (Rn), that "as economic indicators have emerged of the Iraqi market about two billion U.S. dollars in one month only. "" We can not accuse any party of standing behind it, do not say it's the smuggling of foreign currency, and whether what happened was the result of transfers of traders and trading citizens, but the economic indicators say so. " He pointed out that "out of these amounts, whether formally or informally, it has impacts on the strength of the Iraqi dinar because the dollar that we get comes from the export of only commodity that we have a crude oil, ranging from 200 to 300 million dollars a day."

Read more:

On top of things as usual. Thanks much Yota!

Thanks you Abarvets. Can someone tell me what would be the implications of the Iraqi economy if they withdrew or exchanged their currency for IQD post RV vs currently? We do know now it is affecting their reserves.

Thanks Yotasmile.gif

Thanks you Abarvets. Can someone tell me what would be the implications of the Iraqi economy if they withdrew or exchanged their currency for IQD post RV vs currently? We do know now it is affecting their reserves.

Thanks Yotasmile.gif

Dinar Dana, not quite sure what your asking!!

Thanks Yotasmile.gif

According to some links I had found from the UST or Fed Reserve, they say that a country must be willing to spend its foreign reserves to "cash out" anyone holding the currency at its current value. Thats what helps sustain the value of a countries currency, especially a pegged currency......

So if they had to exchange all of us out during a RD, it would be far less costly vs paying out on a straight up RV if thats what your asking.....is that what you were trying to get at?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"The Attorney-Khalil: The new currency will consist of the categories (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, as well as small metal groups (50 and 250) fils."

Our Man Khalil is pulling the Camel Fur over your Human Light Receptors. 50 IQD Notes Exist. So... some 50 Notes are worth 50 USD. Others are worth .050 USD. Right. Mass Confusion. Insane in the Membrane. Four companies could mean Four sources. Same company. Same As Initial Drop. IQD was flown in from several countries. Same Company. A logical Guess Only. A Half truth is still some truth. If I could Tickle out the other 50% I would. Humans never believe all they read. See it to believe it. Believe it to see it.

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1

Hi all, newbie here... Could someone explain what this means? Does this mean a new currency is coming in making what we have null and void? Sorry if this comes across as a stupid question but really would like to know. Bought a little but planned on buying more, should I still consider this? Thanks all...

If you look at the news section there are articles that are coming out daily that talk about removing the three zeros and replacing the currency with a new currency. Unfortunately some of the folks here that "breakdown" the articles seem to skip over this very important part:

"The project to delete the three zeroes from the local currency is one of the important projects and at all levels, whether economic or security for the country, pointing out that the program issue by the Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year.

Khalil added: that the new currency will be a high specification and have the properties of security is very high is not as easy to be forged, in addition to the federal government has (25) a device with allergic high and marked new currency counterfeit of good as well as import (25) other devices by the central bank to detect counterfeit currency, calling for attribution and support this project because it will reform the Iraqi currency by reducing the money supply raised in the local markets."

You will also see articles that specifically talk about taking the money supply from 30 trillion dinar to 30 billion dinar...The ONLY way to do that is to redenominate...which is exactly what they are talking about in this article as well as almost every other article that comes out.

Look at what Turkey did a few years ago...Iraq has used them as an example many many times...

the new currency coming in does not make yours null and void...but at some point you will need to either cash it out or trade it for the new IQD.

Most importantly..what this means is that if they are going to redenominate like they have been saying they are going to do over and over again...then they will not be able to RV to the level people claim they are going to...it just isn't possible.

If you spend time on the news articles and less on opinions you will see what they are talking about doing.

People who say they are "removing the three zero notes" to reduce the money supply don't really understand what is going on.

For example: they say they are going to reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion....IF you did this by removing the three zero notes with the value at where it is currently they would only have a currency value of about 30 million US dollars to run their country...which isn't possible...There is nothing to support that there is a lack of dinar available...which means they are NOT removing the three zero notes.

Another Newbie here!

I am still unclear as to what it will mean for us if they drop the zeros? will my $25,000 bills now be worth only $25 or $2,500?

I wish i understood this better, the more I read the more confused I seem to get.

I am really grateful to this site and to all of you who really do understand and do your best to explain to those of us who just don't.

I am not a large investor (only $1,250,000.00) but for me it was a big deal. I listened to Adam when he said "only invest what you can afford to lose" and I think i made a good decision to invest. Now I just want to understand what the currency revalue means to us.

Thanks for any assistance!

Lorayne

Yes your 25k note will be worth 25 new dinars...that is what they have said over and over again. This article clearly states they are going to redenominate...which means they will be replacing the current currency with a new one that has three less zeros on it....

• Downvote 1

If you look at the news section there are articles that are coming out daily that talk about removing the three zeros and replacing the currency with a new currency. Unfortunately some of the folks here that "breakdown" the articles seem to skip over this very important part:

"The project to delete the three zeroes from the local currency is one of the important projects and at all levels, whether economic or security for the country, pointing out that the program issue by the Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year.

Khalil added: that the new currency will be a high specification and have the properties of security is very high is not as easy to be forged, in addition to the federal government has (25) a device with allergic high and marked new currency counterfeit of good as well as import (25) other devices by the central bank to detect counterfeit currency, calling for attribution and support this project because it will reform the Iraqi currency by reducing the money supply raised in the local markets."

You will also see articles that specifically talk about taking the money supply from 30 trillion dinar to 30 billion dinar...The ONLY way to do that is to redenominate...which is exactly what they are talking about in this article as well as almost every other article that comes out.

Look at what Turkey did a few years ago...Iraq has used them as an example many many times...

the new currency coming in does not make yours null and void...but at some point you will need to either cash it out or trade it for the new IQD.

Most importantly..what this means is that if they are going to redenominate like they have been saying they are going to do over and over again...then they will not be able to RV to the level people claim they are going to...it just isn't possible.

If you spend time on the news articles and less on opinions you will see what they are talking about doing.

People who say they are "removing the three zero notes" to reduce the money supply don't really understand what is going on.

For example: they say they are going to reduce the money supply from 30 trillion to 30 billion....IF you did this by removing the three zero notes with the value at where it is currently they would only have a currency value of about 30 million US dollars to run their country...which isn't possible...There is nothing to support that there is a lack of dinar available...which means they are NOT removing the three zero notes.

Yes your 25k note will be worth 25 new dinars...that is what they have said over and over again. This article clearly states they are going to redenominate...which means they will be replacing the current currency with a new one that has three less zeros on it....

Raise, Remove,RD, RI, RV. Retire!! Oh yea don't forget this is all for the Iraq People to have Greater Purchasing Power, with their neighboring Arab Countries that Currency is Valued between the $3 and $4 Bucks to the US Dollar!! IMO your scenario that you just explained, doesn't accomplish the many times we have read article after article for the Greater Purchasing Power for the Iraq People!! Did Turkey have 300 Million coming in everyday? Oh it is the weekend!! :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 1

You guys think you got problems, my 3rd Ex-wife, wait a min, yea my 3rd ex-wife she found out about my investment, NOW, i can't keep her off the front porch, and my girlfriend is here from Okla, and she won't go home, cause i said it could R.V. at anytime .

My daughter she is broke and has 4 kids and shes over here and does'nt seem to be in a hurry to get those rug rats HOME. I just took a shot of Tequila, my ex just grabbed my crouch and my girlfriend saw it, now there arguing over how much money they think

i'm going to share with them and why did you grab his crouch, (i enjoyed it myself),. I went ahead in took another shot of Tequila. Oh crap, the kids are in my ex's purse, and my 1st ex-wife is on her way over to pick up some mail of hers. If ya-all get a min, pray for me , would ya,

i got to go, and good luck to all.

• Upvote 2

You guys think you got problems, my 3rd Ex-wife, wait a min, yea my 3rd ex-wife she found out about my investment, NOW, i can't keep her off the front porch, and my girlfriend is here from Okla, and she won't go home, cause i said it could R.V. at anytime .

My daughter she is broke and has 4 kids and shes over here and does'nt seem to be in a hurry to get those rug rats HOME. I just took a shot of Tequila, my ex just grabbed my crouch and my girlfriend saw it, now there arguing over how much money they think

i'm going to share with them and why did you grab his crouch, (i enjoyed it myself),. I went ahead in took another shot of Tequila. Oh crap, the kids are in my ex's purse, and my 1st ex-wife is on her way over to pick up some mail of hers. If ya-all get a min, pray for me , would ya,

Hidden Dragon. Crotching Tiger.

emot-LMAO.gif

You better ReelemNfast

:lol::lol: LMAO :lol: If i could stop laughing, you would get a prayer!! :lol:

Edited by yota691

Almost passed an entire baloney sandwich through my nose. Damn funny!

• Upvote 1

That means you told them and now you have to pay. What's the saying "loose lips sink ships" sounds like your boat is going down, and on top of all that way to much drama in the house. Good luck. :)

Raise, Remove,RD, RI, RV. Retire!! Oh yea don't forget this is all for the Iraq People to have Greater Purchasing Power, with their neighboring Arab Countries that Currency is Valued between the $3 and $4 Bucks to the US Dollar!! IMO your scenario that you just explained, doesn't accomplish the many times we have read article after article for the Greater Purchasing Power for the Iraq People!! Did Turkey have 300 Million coming in everyday? Oh it is the weekend!! :D

Well there is only ONE "neighboring Arab Country" that has a currency of $3 (little bitty Kuwait) is that what your are basing your belief in?...Saudi is around $.28. And yes, a redenomination with an increase in value does give them greater purchasing power....Turkey successfully redenominated their currency...Iraq has specifically used them as an example over and over again...you are aware of that right? Only in the dinar forum world are these articles so grossly misunderstood.

• Downvote 2

Well there is only ONE "neighboring Arab Country" that has a currency of $3 (little bitty Kuwait) is that what your are basing your belief in?...Saudi is around $.28. And yes, a redenomination with an increase in value does give them greater purchasing power....Turkey successfully redenominated their currency...Iraq has specifically used them as an example over and over again...you are aware of that right? Only in the dinar forum world are these articles so grossly misunderstood.

:lol: Well at this Arab summit they call each other Arab Brother's regardless if the Land butts up to it or not!! Was Turkey bringing in $300 Million a Day or currently 3/24/2012 6 Billion every 28 days? The Dinar Forum World is so lucky to have all these Historians that can recite and paste History of Turkey. Can you answer this question, was Turkey pulling in $300 Million a Day like Iraq is doing, and did the Folks in Turkey receive Monies that was in Control by CBI and Government and proportion out to the Citizens?

Edited by yota691