Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

four international companies for the printing of currency seriously .. and reveals the categories, Mahma Khalil contract with

yota691

Mahma Khalil contract with four international companies for the printing of currency seriously .. and reveals the categories

On: Sun 03/18/2012 12:20

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Commission deputy / Kurdistan Alliance bloc / Mahma Khalil, all contracted the Iraqi Central Bank with (4) known international companies for the printing of new currency for the printing of the new national currency after you delete the zeros of which, describing the project to delete the three zeroes of currency to "successful" and the ideal time to replace them.

Khalil said (of the Agency news) on Sunday: The project to delete the three zeroes from the local currency is one of the important projects and at all levels, whether economic or security for the country, pointing out that the program issue by the Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year.

He pointed out: that the central bank has contracted with (4) well-known international companies, and solid in the field of international currency printing, without giving their names or nationalities, saying: The time is still too early to announce the nationalities of those companies.

Khalil added: that the new currency will be a high specification and have the properties of security is very high is not as easy to be forged, in addition to the federal government has (25) a device with allergic high and marked new currency counterfeit of good as well as import (25) other devices by the central bank to detect counterfeit currency, calling for attribution and support this project because it will reform the Iraqi currency by reducing the money supply raised in the local markets.

The Attorney-Khalil: The new currency will consist of the categories (1, 2, 5, 10, 25 and 50, 100, 200) dinars, as well as small metal groups (50 and 250) fils.

As revealed deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed in favor of the existence of safety properties of high-tech and scientifically advanced in the new Iraqi currency after deletion of zeros of the three of them.

Saleh said in an earlier statement (of the Agency news): The Central Bank of Iraq has reached advanced stages of preparations logistical task for the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, and after obtaining approval from the federal government to implement it will be working on a larger scale as a project is a strategic interest to the general public Iraqi. / Finished / 8. n. r /

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com.pk&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ikhnews.com/news_view_36375.html[/size]

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 11

How many fils are there in a dinar? If they are deleting the 3 zero's, why are they minting 50 and 250 fil coins? Something just isn't adding up here for me.

Why would you contract it out to 4 companies?

I don't like the early next year part...... WTF

Doesn't mean they can't RV in the mean time!! They are not gonna start paying out IQD if they plan on raising the Value!! IMO they will raise the Value and then start to Pay!! IMO

Edited by yota691

Why would you contract it out to 4 companies?

Doesn't mean they can't RV in the mean time!! They are not gonna start paying out IQD if they plan on raising the Value!! IMO they will raise the Value and then start to Pay!! IMO

I'm going to stick with your opinion Yota.... That makes mee feel much MO Bettah. :D

How many fils are there in a dinar? If they are deleting the 3 zero's, why are they minting 50 and 250 fil coins? Something just isn't adding up here for me.

The Dinar is subdivided into 1,000 fils

Central bank Central Bank of Iraq

Website www.cbi.iq

User(s) Iraq

Inflation 1.66%

Source Central Bank of Iraq, June 2010.

Subunit

1/1,000 fils

Symbol ع.د

Coins 25, 50, 100 dinar [1]

Banknotes 50, 250, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 25,000 dinar

• Upvote 1

I don't know what's not adding up to you. There are 1000 fils per dinar. If they RV the dinar to, say, $1.00/Dinar, the smaller denominations less than a dinar will still be needed to make change. At $1.00/dinar, the 250-fil coin will be worth 25 cents and the 50-fil coin will be worth 5 cents.

good posting this moring yoda ----- The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dollar and the potential to modify the pension law <------- with this posting { by reporter yoda from xyx... news -- there on your side } -----> looks like they have the smaller notes already printed and are now giving dr, shabbi the go ahead with the re-value measures ,,,,, { when they talk about the next year stuff ,, i take it as ,,, the first of next year the dinar will be re-valued and c.b.i. will have all the lower denominations in play ,, for exchanging bigger notes <---- the bigger notes will start moving sometime from now till september {we hope } -------> IF YOU CHECK OUT THE POST BY YODA the one i started with here ,, they seem too be telling us that this will start -- like next week or soo --- { GET YOUR THINKING HATS ON AND READ C.B.I. NEWS AND non of the okie news ;) and we should be seeing someting happening SIDE NOTE,,,, i wonder { what if they decide too go back too the old value of dinar,,, they wake up one moring ,,,and say the dinar is now worth the old rates before {madman saddam} which also happens too be at or above 3.00 }

• Upvote 3

I don't like the early next year part...... WTF

Doesn't "next" mean "this" with the translations?

Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year.

Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early THIS year.

• Upvote 2

Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early next year.

Central Bank a good time to replace the currency ideal, which will be early THIS year.

If this is the case we are looking at a RV right about now.

And that sounds like you're right! Peace! In the Middle East. :D

DinarDana was right. The DLR machines purchased were not printers, but counters, bundlers, and counterfeit bill detectors, and the security and expertise required was not going to happen in Iraq. I know, gloating is not attractive, but just give me my moment...... B)

IMHO I still think they could utilize the lower denominations that were printed in 2003. The Kurds are the most logical and business oriented of all in Iraq, and I would think they would understand using currency that has been printed but does not have their language on it. An article this morning says that an agreement has been reached with the Kurds to print a picture of their atrocity on one bill. So, negotiations are in play. If the life expectancy of a bill is 6 months on average, they would be replaced soon. DD, do you think it would cost $150 million to reprint these 2003 bills? Plus, it takes months and months to print this amount of currency.

Thanks Yota!

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3

good posting this moring yoda ----- The Central Bank has promised to reduce the value of the dollar and the potential to modify the pension law <------- with this posting { by reporter yoda from xyx... news -- there on your side } -----> looks like they have the smaller notes already printed and are now giving dr, shabbi the go ahead with the re-value measures ,,,,, { when they talk about the next year stuff ,, i take it as ,,, the first of next year the dinar will be re-valued and c.b.i. will have all the lower denominations in play ,, for exchanging bigger notes <---- the bigger notes will start moving sometime from now till september {we hope } -------> IF YOU CHECK OUT THE POST BY YODA the one i started with here ,, they seem too be telling us that this will start -- like next week or soo --- { GET YOUR THINKING HATS ON AND READ C.B.I. NEWS AND non of the okie news ;) and we should be seeing someting happening SIDE NOTE,,,, i wonder { what if they decide too go back too the old value of dinar,,, they wake up one moring ,,,and say the dinar is now worth the old rates before {madman saddam} which also happens too be at or above 3.00 }

Good thinking, like your spin on it. Thanks

Phase 2 of this project includes educating the public hense all the news articles we are seeing.

Most people here in the US really don't pay much attention of our news except the small clips we here in our daily lives.

I would imagine the public in Iraq have less access to the news daily. But it can not be said that it was not reported.

The dollarization may also be related to the people's uncertainty with the news of the deletion of the zeros .

The plan could be put into play earlier than being reported under some type of emergency measures that Gov. Shabibi necessitates,

The bank is in charge of:

■Maintaining price stability

■Implementing monetary policy (including exchange rate policies)

■Managing foreign reserves

■Issuing and managing the currency

■Regulating the banking sector for promoting a competitive and stable financial system

Not really smoke but more like we told you so, we just can't wait.

Just my opinion!!

GO SHABS

Do you really think there telling us it will be in a week or so??? Really. the coming days or soon has no specific meaning, it could be.months or up to a year away. why did you pick in a week or so??......did it sound better than may, september, or next year??

The arab summit is coming up shortly. they have sent parliament to get the heck away with all their arguing, and will be on vacation as not to spoil or create more drama during the big event.

Imo, iraq would not even consider a rv close to or during the summit. chaos in the streets, banks being targeted. it would distract security forces from being able to secure the summit as well as the banks and the markets. based on a pure security standpoint. it will not rv within a close proximity to the summit. It would be a logistical disaster, spreading out the security making them volunerable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2