Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Erbil Agreement

Cosmicndn

I was reading the National Iraq News Agency ( NINA ) and it had an article that is VERY interesting. Please read:

Baghdad (NINA) – Iraqiya slate’s official, Talal al-Zuba’e, announced that Iraqiya slate has decided to withdraw its ministers from the government if the government does not respond to its demands.

In a statement to NINA on Saturday, Mar. 17, Zuba’e said, “Iraqiya will withdraw its ministers if the government does not hold the National Meeting within 72 hours and implement in full the Erbil Agreement, as well as abolish the Justice and Accountability Law and enforce the General Amnesty Law.” / End.

The link is here... http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FKHKLK

Tell me what you think. I think it is important but... who and what is the Iraqiya Slate?

oh and GO RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

I was reading the National Iraq News Agency ( NINA ) and it had an article that is VERY interesting. Please read:

Baghdad (NINA) – Iraqiya slate’s official, Talal al-Zuba’e, announced that Iraqiya slate has decided to withdraw its ministers from the government if the government does not respond to its demands.

In a statement to NINA on Saturday, Mar. 17, Zuba’e said, “Iraqiya will withdraw its ministers if the government does not hold the National Meeting within 72 hours and implement in full the Erbil Agreement, as well as abolish the Justice and Accountability Law and enforce the General Amnesty Law.” / End.

The link is here... http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKHKLK

oh and GO RV!!!!!!!

Allawi causing mischief [again] :angry:<_<

Does he have the right to make demands in his position?

The Iraqiya slate party is headed by Allawi.

Tell me what you think. I think it is important but... who and what is the Iraqiya Slate?

Time will tell if his demands will be met.

The demands could go either way - sure hope that doesn't back-fire on him - but being in the positive frame of mind that I am....I think it could happen during that time frame and then if it does - he can then take credit for it being implemented. Thanks for sharing - sure would like to read what others have to say.....

• Upvote 1

Well, the good news is that this article's information is about 72 hours old, and we have not seen any action, yet. This isn't the first time this info has been posted. B) The List is definitely aligning with the Kurds. Hopefully, Erbil is a done deal, signed, and a bow on it.

• Upvote 2

This could be a very well positioned ploy(in this 3D chess game) where the Iraqiya wants to claim they pushed the Erbil Agreement, when in reality all is really done and they are waiting for the final "it's done" photo opportunity!

LET'S ALL HOPE THEY GET THIS DONE!

come on RV!

-lionfish;)