Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie Already Disclaiming

Tirebiter

I tried to multi-quote -- wouldn't work.

Thug said: "Meaning That It's So Fresh Off The Pasture That U Can Still See The Steam ....."

Then Sarge ROARED Laughing:

***///

:lmao::lol::P

You guys are fun!! Thug was wrong, though ! The BS is still in the Pasture!! You might even be able to catch some of it before it hits the ground, if you dare to get that close to the bull.

• Upvote 1

It's true, It's true. I just cashed in a 25000 Dinar note at my bank and my account was credited $79,000.00. I was just about to walk out when I heard an alarm go off and thought great the bank is being robbed. I couldn't help but wonder why nobody was paying attention to the alarm, and then it hit me. It was my alarm clock going off and I was having an Okie dream!! @#!* it! I hate when that happens!

I have to say that you did give me a chuckle, lol, at first. Being posted here on Dinar Vets, I thought that you really did cash in. Good for a laugh Okie is!

GOoooRVVV!!

• Upvote 1

I tried to multi-quote -- wouldn't work.

Thug said: "Meaning That It's So Fresh Off The Pasture That U Can Still See The Steam ....."

Then Sarge ROARED Laughing:

You guys are fun!! Thug was wrong, though ! The BS is still in the Pasture!! You might even be able to catch some of it before it hits the ground, if you dare to get that close to the bull.

If U Hit The Multi-Quote Button Of The Posts That U Want Quoted (In This Case It Would've Been Post #3 + #6) Then Hit The Reply Button At The Bottom Of The Page - Then It Will Work For You ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 2

"His words carry weight that would break a less interesting mans jaw..."

Hey Thug, would you mind aiming some of your words at oakie?

“He once sent $1000 to a Dinarian scammer, and actually received his $5 million share of the loot.”

• Upvote 2

Thug is much more than a newsman. He is.......The Most Interersting Man In The World. :P

"His words carry weight that would break a less interesting mans jaw..."

My Own Mother Even Has A Tattoo With The Word 'Son' .....

• Upvote 1

LOL you hit the nail on the head Thug!!!!!!

Thank U My Brutha' ! ;)

I Appreciate Ur Numerous 'Boots On The Ground' Debunking Responses To The Various Pumper Claims That "The Border Are Closed" Or That "Armored Cars Are Loading The ATM's With LD's" !

With All The Troops Being Sent Home - Ur Posts Are Even More Invaluable !

Otherwise, We Would Only Have The Iraqi Media For Input ! :o

:D:D

Stay Safe Over There !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

LMAO - Don't shoot the messenger!

SOrry...but you have to realize that the Job of a Messanger is the most short lived duties since ancient times...if you don't return...that is the return message.... Buwhahaha ! :lol:

THIS IS SPARTA!!! and into the hole with you! Bwuwhahaha :lol:

leonidas-and-persian-messenger-3.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Okie..... in your own words, let me dumb it down for you: you are not correct now, nor have you ever been. I am past dumbing down attention to your responsibility for the damage your simplistic understanding brings to the lives of people. They are not fortunate enough to understand you are a predatory psychopath. Hiding behind condescending arrogance to cover the many times you have so clearly and completely wrong; it eludes most that you boldly use the name of God as nothing more than a prop for your credibility game.

You don't know the most basic procedures or protocols of most the agencies you site, and like any good predator, you link your name to them hoping it elevates you past the growing critique of your sick game.

There is a myriad of activity covering your tracks, and arrogance is your strongest weapon in dismissing your accountability to the people who've put their trust and lives into the web of deceptive word games you spin.

Your need for attention destroys, and it's the arrogance of your inflated sense of self importance that will leave you in history as a predator who used others for amusement and gain.

Well said. Thank you for your kind and blunt words to that creep.

• Upvote 2