Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

rv-ed in different countries

geman

3-18-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man NO DELAYS--IT CAN'T BE STOPPED--CASH IN HAS OCCURED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES--WE ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS WEEK

Now let me ask my fellow DV ers this, If other countries had cashed in wouldn't you all be on a plane heading for where ever that place may be. :shakehead::confused::unsure:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yet Another Okie Epic Fail ! :o

129092786498235257.jpg

:D :D :D

Thug posted a picture! I'm so proud :D

It could be a rolling RV...and everyone in all the other countries are sworn to secrecy...so that we don't find out, get on a plane and cash out somewhere other that the US to avoid taxes...yeah...that's the ticket :lol:

• Upvote 2

3-18-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man NO DELAYS--IT CAN'T BE STOPPED--CASH IN HAS OCCURED IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES--WE ARE VERY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS WEEK

Now let me ask my fellow DV ers this, If other countries had cashed in wouldn't you all be on a plane heading for where ever that place may be. :shakehead::confused::unsure:

If people didn't import Okie's lunacy to this site, I would never have to see it. I certainly would never go to his site to seek out his insanity. But I figure if some one on this site brings his shiite here, it might be because they have a compelling reason? Although I've been let down so many times, you would think I would know better by now.....It's like a potato chip, I know they are not good for me, but I can't eat just one? :P

I have this little voice way in the back of my brain that brings up the same thing over and over and it's starting to give me second thoughts....so I'm throwing it out here for all to see;

If the RV is foregone conclusion as so many want to believe, including myself.....then why are the Okie types out there pushing so hard with the "it's a done deal, cashouts have begun yeserday, can't stop it now" stories every 3 months? If anything, it's pumpers like Okie that discredit the RV story by being wrong time after time. It seems to me that they think the only way they can keep people interested in buying dinar is by yelling at the top of their lungs that the RV is here....even though we can obviously see for ourselves that it is not. Does this make sense to anyone?

If the RV is going to happen because Iraq wants it, needs it and all the rest.....the factual info in conjunction with the possible profits alone are enough to keep us interested. People like Okie only hurt the RV story.....if I had just learned about this RV investment, but was exposed only to Okie's info, there would be no way I would buy it. I would have to see that he is a quack who just makes shiite up and couldn't see myself lending any validity to his rantings....I couldn't avoid coming to the conclusion that he is, to put it in technical terms...a whack job. B) JMHO

• Upvote 3

If people didn't import Okie's lunacy to this site, I would never have to see it. I certainly would never go to his site to seek out his insanity. But I figure if some one on this site brings his shiite here, it might be because they have a compelling reason? Although I've been let down so many times, you would think I would know better by now.....It's like a potato chip, I know they are not good for me, but I can't eat just one? :P

I have this little voice way in the back of my brain that brings up the same thing over and over and it's starting to give me second thoughts....so I'm throwing it out here for all to see;

If the RV is foregone conclusion as so many want to believe, including myself.....then why are the Okie types out there pushing so hard with the "it's a done deal, cashouts have begun yeserday, can't stop it now" stories every 3 months? If anything, it's pumpers like Okie that discredit the RV story by being wrong time after time. It seems to me that they think the only way they can keep people interested in buying dinar is by yelling at the top of their lungs that the RV is here....even though we can obviously see for ourselves that it is not. Does this make sense to anyone?

If the RV is going to happen because Iraq wants it, needs it and all the rest.....the factual info in conjunction with the possible profits alone are enough to keep us interested. People like Okie only hurt the RV story.....if I had just learned about this RV investment, but was exposed only to Okie's info, there would be no way I would buy it. I would have to see that he is a quack who just makes shiite up and couldn't see myself lending any validity to his rantings....I couldn't avoid coming to the conclusion that he is, to put it in technical terms...a whack job. B) JMHO

relax I have no agenda, It is like you said it is a train wreck I just can't seem to look away from. so I read others and like hearing other jokes about the jokie I mean okie

Well said TimS :tiphat:

If this is some kind of strategy, it makes no sense what so ever. Either oakie is an incredible genius and really has some serious inside juice, OR his clutch has slipped and he really needs help (my money is on the latter).

He's going to loose some of his base Kool Aid drinkers, but I'll bet there will always be the core that can't get off the Hopium pipe..... :wacko:

We are. We should be landing soon on Fantasy Island.

• Upvote 1

Tim, very well said. The only problem with your statement is that you fall into "our group", that has grey matter between their ears and know how to use it properly to wade through the shite and garbage that he spews. We can think for ourselves, and do our own research on the IQD or whatever fallacy he has come up with for the moment. The sad part, is that there are people out there that cannot do that, they cannot differentiate the BS from the truth, need someone to "guide" them or hold their hand. Sorry to say, for some that person is Okie. Sadly, they are duped day in and day out with his ramblings, and lies. However, they have made their choice to believe him and they are the ones, as I see it, that will suffer from "lottery syndrome" and lose everything because they are just that stupid. And yes, he does a wonderful job of throwing religion around giving them the sense perhaps that he is some kind of messiah of the IQD world, yeah right, or that he is genuine because he portrays himself as a GOD fearing religious person.

He is neither. Plain vanilla variety shyster. Con man, liar, charlatan and "whack job" of all whack jobs. People like him deserve nothing but a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Edited by GhostDawg