Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdish sources reveal that a strategic decision fateful high importance will be announced soon!!

Carrello

Kurdish sources reveal that a strategic decision fateful high importance will be announced soon!!

03/17/2012

www.basraelc.com

According to Kurdish sources familiar with the strategic decision fateful high importance will be announced soon, and was President of Kurdistan, "Massoud Barzani," He implied that the good news waiting for the Kurdish people.

The sources declined to disclose the type of decision and action will be taken and announced or implemented in the immediate period ahead.

The sources described the decision as fateful for the Kurdish people and Kurdish will be the focus of relief and satisfaction.

The sources close to the same measure, expected that will match with what he was looking forward to him the Kurds in the framework of his constitutional rights and the legitimate national However, she indicated that the measures may be preliminary only and may take some time to complete the implementation of this project.

Wow, good article Carrelo! I don't think it's just the Kurds being put on the new currency, but more likely the Erbil and .... oh man, the RV??? Woo Hoo and a plus to you for bringing it to the table! :twothumbs:

Sounds like a positive article to me. If this isn't an RV article, then what else could they be talking about? Thanks Carello...

Perhaps I am missing something in this article or misinterpreting it. When I read it, I see Kurdistan becoming a sovereign nation. That I believe would make the Kurdish people ecstatic and would take some time to implement.

Perhaps I am missing something in this article or misinterpreting it. When I read it, I see Kurdistan becoming a sovereign nation. That I believe would make the Kurdish people ecstatic and would take some time to implement.

I have just posted an article out of Kurdistan that talks about that, although it is not the first.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because the person didn't say what it was, I think it's fair to say it's anyone's guess...

I thought "Erbil" also. However, in floating around different sites, I wonder if this is what they are referring to? If so, it just leads to more discussion about the new currency when its launched. (Mods - please remove if link is inapropriate):

Faili Kurds atrocity picture to appear on new Iraqi currency

By the signature of Iraqi Central Bank governor, the new Iraqi currency would be printed with a picture of Faili Kurds on it.

Dr. Saman Fawzi told PUKmedia that Iraqi Central Bank governor has agreed to print one of the new Iraqi currencies with a picture of Faili Kurds atrocity following removing the three zeros.

http://iraqidinarchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3124

They could be stating that the Erbil will be completed... that would make them happy.

BUT.. if that were IT.. why would they act so secretive about it? They could probably just come out and say it..

SOOOO... Lets hope it means RV! :D

I agree, I think they are just waiting to announce the Erbil. After all, they are spending money from the budget in IQD.

• Upvote 1

03/17/2012

www.basraelc.com

According to Kurdish sources familiar with the strategic decision fateful high importance will be announced soon, and was President of Kurdistan, "Massoud Barzani," He implied that the good news waiting for the Kurdish people.

The sources declined to disclose the type of decision and action will be taken and announced or implemented in the immediate period ahead.

The sources described the decision as fateful for the Kurdish people and Kurdish will be the focus of relief and satisfaction.

The sources close to the same measure, expected that will match with what he was looking forward to him the Kurds in the framework of his constitutional rights and the legitimate national However, she indicated that the measures may be preliminary only and may take some time to complete the implementation of this project.

Folks,

This to me says that all of the Erbil Agreements are ready to be announced and the implemented but will take time to get fully completed.

Example; HCL will be easy but Article 140 takes time to make sure the right families get paid and all damages are covered as well.

We just keep finding pieces to the puzzle and that is because these people like to talk, good or bad and that's also why we should see this before the Arab Summit. They like to brag on themselves as much as they like to argue....

Nice find Carrello, I have been wanting to post on this ever since I read it but kept getting interupted....+ for you nice lady..

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6

They like to brag on themselves as much as they like to argue....

This reminds me of a conversation I have had with a guy I see at the gym from time to time. For the last 6 years he has work in security in Iraq (yes he has dinar) and he told me once "The only thing Arabs hate more than infidels is other Arabs. This sorta ties in with their propensity for arguing...

IF they are talking about the RV - Super!!!! If they are talking about Erbil then it gets us one step closer to the RV, so again - Super! Either way, it's a promising and positive article - thanks for the post Carrello! Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1

Great article C, thanks. Don't know what caused you to get a neg but I evened you out...

Thank you. Somebody is busy giving me negs everyday. If I can help them out by making them feel better about themselves, then so be it, and I am glad I could help. B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 4

strategic decision fateful high importance will be announced soon = The RV will be announced soon.

The sources described the decision as fateful for the Kurdish people and Kurdish will be the focus of relief and satisfaction = The Kurds will be happy because they will be on the new notes.

However, she indicated that the measures may be preliminary only and may take some time to complete the implementation of this project. = It will take time to collect all 000 notes.

LETS GET READY TO CASH IN!!!!!!!!!!

Whether it be the RV or the Erbil.. it's good... if it's the Erbil imo the RV won't be long behind! Good news Lady C (loading you up with +'s dear) and thanks for the breakdown DinarWiz! wink.gif

It's all coming together folks... Vegas is in sight! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Whether it be the RV or the Erbil.. it's good... if it's the Erbil imo the RV won't be long behind! Good news Lady C (loading you up with +'s dear) and thanks for the breakdown DinarWiz! wink.gif

It's all coming together folks... Vegas is in sight! biggrin.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Thank you. +1 back at you. We may need to get the posse back up and riding out to get the bad guys. Giddy up!

ps I have to chuckle because I get one neg, and 3 give me a +. So the neggeree is driving UP my numbers, and doing me a favor. Ha ha ha. Neg away, neg away.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

Thank you. +1 back at you. We may need to get the posse back up and riding out to get the bad guys. Giddy up!

ps I have to chuckle because I get one neg, and 3 give me a +. So the neggeree is driving UP my numbers, and doing me a favor. Ha ha ha. Neg away, neg away.

Looks like you'll be riding that Negative "Nag" all the way to Vegas gal!!! Yeehaw... giddy up!!! wink.gif

They could be stating that the Erbil will be completed... that would make them happy.

BUT.. if that were IT.. why would they act so secretive about it? They could probably just come out and say it..

SOOOO... Lets hope it means RV! :D

and this statement here, could very well refer to their language being on the new note.... :)

what he was looking forward to him the Kurds in the framework of his constitutional rights and the legitimate national