Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Preparatory Committee for the National Congress shall meet this evening

JustNTime

Preparatory Committee for the National Congress shall meet this evening

18/03/2012 13:17<br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; "><br style="font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium; ">

Baghdad and / or News

Meeting of the Preparatory Committee of the National Conference on Sunday evening to prepare the agenda of the national meeting sponsored by President Jalal Talabani to resolve the political crisis in Iraq. A source at the National Alliance for the Agency (UR) The Tripartite Commission meeting will be held today for the preparation of the agenda of the National Congress according to the overall structure approved by the Committee, which will reach consensus on the agenda of the conference Bhiklth and organization. He is expected to complete the agenda of the Preparatory Committee to be approved and the search mechanism for its implementation and drawing of the topics processors and guarantees required for the implementation and formulation of solutions.

The head of the Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari had discussed with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki points concerning the convening of the National Forum and the need to close the national front to support the political process and to maintain its gains. During the meeting, assess the political climate leading up to the Arab Summit to be held late this month.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=news&id=8482

• Upvote 11

WOW....JNT...you have done it, you have brought me one of the article that I have been waiting on. Great Job.

Folks hang on, we may have news in a few hours to when they are going to have the National Meeting or just announce what we what to hear....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I'm pretty sure this will get the Erbil Agreement done. Maliki and all involved is supposed to agree to disagree now. If this gets done, it will be a huge step in the right direction. This being done would sway my thoughts back to April to June Window for sure.

Thanks for posting. :)

• Upvote 1