Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

we have been hearing all thease rates out there some are saying 14.38 or 5.72 + or - 40 cents or 12.86 or even as high as $25.00. Lets nip this in a bud right now NO ONE knows the rate because IF they did then it would be INSIDE TRADING which is againt's the LAW. Second the rate should be no higher then Kuwaits $$$$$ or any other country in and around IRAQ period. Second It has happened allready in Iraq by some people WRONG ( When this does happen it will be world wide event. And lastly some people are saying they are seeing bank screens do this or that. Just another missunderstanding some banks show this or that ( yes bank screens show this or that BUT not anything to do with the IQD because of ONE very important reason and that reason is that there has been NO RV period. Once it RV'S then the bank screens will show the rate but not before.Also some people think that it will be to the British Pound No it will not. If you live in Great Britian then that would be the rate But if you live in the Great USA we will have a USA rate.We all want this to end soon and it will in it's own time some would say it could happen hourly or minutes or this week or the next. That is True but we all must just sit back and not worry about this IT WILL HAPPEN IT'S UP TO IRAQ TO RV. When Shabbibi get's what he has asked about the government He said he would relese the RV not before.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

.Also some people think that it will be to the British Pound No it will not. If you live in Great Britian then that would be the rate But if you live in the Great USA we will have a USA rate.

I think what people mean by this is that they think will be 1 to 1 with the pound so that would be a $1.60 rate .... £1 = $1.60 ......

• Upvote 3

Not sure how you could call that insider trading since it is NOT a"Security" and therefore NOT covered by the SEC..... blink.gif

If not called inside trading - it would at the very least be illegal, in some way. When this does RV the whole world will know the rate pretty much at the same time.

And until that time comes any rate that is put out there no matter if it is a .10 or $14 is purely speculative. Somebody wild guess, and nothing more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If not called inside trading - it would at the very least be illegal, in some way. When this does RV the whole world will know the rate pretty much at the same time.

And until that time comes any rate that is put out there no matter if it is a .10 or $14 is purely speculative. Somebody wild guess, and nothing more.

You PRETTY MUCH just made my point for me! How can a GUESS be illegal. Even if it was was "told to me by a source HIGH IN A THE LETTER AGENCY" everyone has the right to ignore me and say it's just BS.

• Upvote 1

we have been hearing all thease rates out there some are saying 14.38 or 5.72 + or - 40 cents or 12.86 or even as high as $25.00. Lets nip this in a bud right now NO ONE knows the rate because IF they did then it would be INSIDE TRADING which is againt's the LAW. Second the rate should be no higher then Kuwaits $$$$$ or any other country in and around IRAQ period. Second It has happened allready in Iraq by some people WRONG ( When this does happen it will be world wide event. And lastly some people are saying they are seeing bank screens do this or that. Just another missunderstanding some banks show this or that ( yes bank screens show this or that BUT not anything to do with the IQD because of ONE very important reason and that reason is that there has been NO RV period. Once it RV'S then the bank screens will show the rate but not before.Also some people think that it will be to the British Pound No it will not. If you live in Great Britian then that would be the rate But if you live in the Great USA we will have a USA rate.We all want this to end soon and it will in it's own time some would say it could happen hourly or minutes or this week or the next. That is True but we all must just sit back and not worry about this IT WILL HAPPEN IT'S UP TO IRAQ TO RV. When Shabbibi get's what he has asked about the government He said he would relese the RV not before.

The people saying these high rates are pumpers...they want to pump you up so you can by Dinar from their contacts and get kickbacks. ts a nice scam if you have the stomach for it.

I think what people mean by this is that they think will be 1 to 1 with the pound so that would be a $1.60 rate .... £1 = $1.60 ......

Machine I'm with you, a $1.40+ rate close to the Jordanian Dinar, but pegged to the USD. I think it must be higher than the dollar to effectively de-dollarize the country.

we have been hearing all thease rates out there some are saying 14.38 or 5.72 + or - 40 cents or 12.86 or even as high as $25.00. Lets nip this in a bud right now NO ONE knows the rate because IF they did then it would be INSIDE TRADING which is againt's the LAW. Second the rate should be no higher then Kuwaits $$$ or any other country in and around IRAQ period. Second It has happened allready in Iraq by some people WRONG ( When this does happen it will be world wide event. And lastly some people are saying they are seeing bank screens do this or that. Just another missunderstanding some banks show this or that ( yes bank screens show this or that BUT not anything to do with the IQD because of ONE very important reason and that reason is that there has been NO RV period. Once it RV'S then the bank screens will show the rate but not before.Also some people think that it will be to the British Pound No it will not. If you live in Great Britian then that would be the rate But if you live in the Great USA we will have a USA rate.We all want this to end soon and it will in it's own time some would say it could happen hourly or minutes or this week or the next. That is True but we all must just sit back and not worry about this IT WILL HAPPEN IT'S UP TO IRAQ TO RV. When Shabbibi get's what he has asked about the government He said he would relese the RV not before.

It can be up to 20% over Kuwait.

I agree, eventually, but...why would they just give away money? Wouldn't it be more realistic to see a low RV rate that would climb over time? Many are guessing a low RV rate with a cash in window and then a climbing rate after they get us out of the market.

• Upvote 1

Would you mind explaining how you came to that conclusion, please. Thank you.

I agree, eventually, but...why would they just give away money? Wouldn't it be more realistic to see a low RV rate that would climb over time? Many are guessing a low RV rate with a cash in window and then a climbing rate after they get us out of the market.

I think that coming in at 1:1 would do two things, initially: Ease of transistion from dollars to dinar and keep the confusion and corruption from the Iraqis that are not sophisticated, also, so many would cash-in at that rate, which would keep the liability low for Iraq, while others wait for the higher rate and Iraq would not incur a huge liability.

• Downvote 1

Thanks for the post not bad for a newbie. Although there 's been similar posts over the past 8 years. But its always good to repost for the new guys coming on to this site. Its great for the new guys to learn what this roller coaster ride is all about. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Just my opinion,come in with a low rate,.10-1.00.pull in as much as they can,then gradually rise in time.These jagoffs that claim anything over $3 are just that,jagoffs trying to pump Dinar sales.What kills me is that people actually believe this chit.JMHO nothing more,nothing less.GO RV.

• Upvote 1