Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will stay up at 0200 hrs Monday morning.

Luigi1

Um, waiting for Iraq to be on the Forex is like watching paint dry. Even after they change the rate to something acceptable for most to exchange back in by no means will they be on the Forex. They are at least 5-10 years off. They still need to change the current currency (they will not put the Bremmer bills on Forex), be it RV, RD, or whatever. You see a new ISO code yet? I haven't! Learn about what it takes for a currency to appear on the Forex and get back to me.

Edited by genevieve

I rarely read anything that he puts out, even it shows up in the rumor section here. I won't waste my time being up at that hour. I have been on this site for nearly a year and nothing he says ever pans out so why should I bother.

Not I. Even if it RVs right on time, I can't do anything about it until the morning. I'm not going to call and announce it to the world or even my buddies. After all, it's just an RV and who would loose sleep over that!! :o:D ME!!!! But if I don't know it, I will be fresh, alert, and ready when I hear it in the a.m.! So I had rather get the text or email from Adam and get a good nights rest.

Now you've go to remember who this message is coming from: a 71 year old retired guy who needs his sleep! ;)

Okie has boots on the ground, sources, high level contacts & informants. He is probably better equiped to make the call than most of us are.

Even high level sources make bad calls.

You are absolutely right! Especially concerning Okie/Bulldog, their "high level sources" start making bad RV calls every Thursday night/Friday morn - just in time to boost weekend dinar sales and fundamentalist church attendance!

Okie has positive proof the RV happened on Friday. It won't show up on the global FOREX screens till 0200 hrs EST Monday morning.

I'll be up all night & Monday morning. Will call in sick on Monday, Tuesday, I will quit my job. Wensday, will party on.

The reality of it is that even after the dinar RV's , it will probably NOT be traded on the Forex for a few months, if at all. In any case, he cannot know this info ahead of time as he claims....but I think most of you already know that. I can't help feel pity for the uneducated that get sucked into this because of the Okies of the world. :o

• Upvote 1

Okie has positive proof the RV happened on Friday. It won't show up on the global FOREX screens till 0200 hrs EST Monday morning.

I'll be up all night & Monday morning. Will call in sick on Monday, Tuesday, I will quit my job. Wensday, will party on.

You are kidding right? Anyone with half a brain knows that Okie is full of it. If you actually believe him and are going to stay up I sure hope you learn your lesson.

I think one of these days his entire cult is going to turn on him.

If it hasn't happened until now.......I don't know.....

You are kidding right? Anyone with half a brain knows that Okie is full of it. If you actually believe him and are going to stay up I sure hope you learn your lesson.

Yes he is kidding.

well.. 2am Est. is 2pm here in sunny China.. so I'll be up. If anything happens, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Of course, I'll be be posting from my iPad while standing in line waiting to board a flight to wherever I need to be to GET MY MONEY!

..out

• Upvote 1

well.. 2am Est. is 2pm here in sunny China.. so I'll be up. If anything happens, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Of course, I'll be be posting from my iPad while standing in line waiting to board a flight to wherever I need to be to GET MY MONEY!

..out

What part of China are you in Padrev? I am in Shenyang in the Northeast just above North Korea. We fly business class home for cash in!

You're a brave soul. Godspeed. :lol:

HEY OKIE THE OLIVE OIL MAN IF YOU ARE RIGHT THIS TIME I WILL GIVE YOU 1,000,000 DINARS.

Keep your Dinar, sweetie...hes not even worth that....nor is he worth my dog crapping on his feet...

BUT he is worth....

a BIG ARSE hole in his front yard made by a 16inch Shell from this bad boy! :lol:

KABOOM!!!!

missouri2.jpg

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1