Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will stay up at 0200 hrs Monday morning.

Luigi1

Not trying to be disrespectful since I am on his site but I am curious because I have often read similar post, how would Montana know before anyone else? Would he know before it hits Forex?

I visit another site where people are paying a fee for a phone alert.

Not clear how these people would know what another country is doing.

Can someone share some light.

Real world, there is no need to be disresptful, even if you are saying you are not! The address a person by his surname is disrespectful, Adam would have been much better.

Adam's intention, from what I believe, is that our text message is to confirm that the rv has actually been made and is not a hoax. Not, to prove he knows ahead of the field, as some do.

Hope this helps?

• Upvote 1

Truth is, the people that actually know the truth of what is happening could fit in the corner booth at waffle hut. All the rest have either financial aspects that are enhanced by artificial pumping, or have an earnest desire to matter, even to the point that they actually make this stuff up. I don't know for sure who is who, but I do know the vast majority of voices in the dinar world are not sitting in the corner booth with those that know! Its all entertaining, and it may eventually pay off, but in the meantime, best to live our lives and keep the dreams alive. Also, I agree with David. Adam provides a valuable service to the DV community.

If something does happen and there is a lot of gun fire, dancing in the streets, the ATM's will be closed, banks closed and the banks will be guarded by the police then i might think about it. Otherwise 2am your time i will be at work LOL. Don't believe that OKIE jazz 14.34 dollars to the Dinar, he must have been at a pre St Patty's day party and got stupid drunk and started spouted off.

i wonder how many of okies sheep will stay up waiting for the rv? i am betting there is a lot of them that wont be getting much sleep. however, they will be back the very next day to listen to more of okies junk. why do they keep listening? it reminds me of an old saying they have in texas, fool me once shame on.....shame on you, fool me...you cant get fooled again.

Not trying to be disrespectful since I am on his site but I am curious because I have often read similar post, how would Montana know before anyone else? Would he know before it hits Forex?

I visit another site where people are paying a fee for a phone alert.

Not clear how these people would know what another country is doing.

Can someone share some light.

Real world, there is no need to be disresptful, even if you are saying you are not! The address a person by his surname is disrespectful, Adam would have been much better.

Adam's intention, from what I believe, is that our text message is to confirm that the rv has actually been made and is not a hoax. Not, to prove he knows ahead of the field, as some do.

Hope this helps?

I don't see what you see about this post being disrespectful. Your post is insulting, IMO. Referring to someone by their last name when you don't know them is perfectly acceptable, as referring to them by their first name is a little too familiar to be respectful.

I understood that the point of the text from Adam Montana is that he is glued, or has someone glued, to the news or other source all day, and is paying attention 24/7, and will verify the RV before texting us. I'm personally only checking in here once or twice a day, so if I get a text I will know right away, and I will know I can count on it.

Adam doesn't call it every day like Okie does. ;)

i wonder how many of okies sheep will stay up waiting for the rv? i am betting there is a lot of them that wont be getting much sleep. however, they will be back the very next day to listen to more of okies junk. why do they keep listening? it reminds me of an old saying they have in texas, fool me once shame on.....shame on you, fool me...you cant get fooled again.

Okie has boots on the ground, sources, high level contacts & informants. He is probably better equiped to make the call than most of us are.

Even high level sources make bad calls.

• Downvote 4

Okie has claimed that the dong has rised to .01? Someone here that can comfirm that?

Vietnam has an M2 money supply of 2,478,310,000,000,000.00 as of 2010. I don't even know how to pronounce this amount! I do know that the 478 is trillions... What is the 2 in front of that? Pretty sure it is quadrillions!

Even at $0.01 this would make Vietnam's total M2 equal to...I can't even do this math! The numbers are phenomenal!

Vietnam revaluing their currency is IMPOSSIBLE at these rates! By the way, their numbers have been steadily growing year after year. In fact, their total M2 was "only" 25 Trillion in 1992... rolleyes.gif

Their GDP is about $100 Billion.

Who started this whole "RV" Vietnamese Dong anyways? I think people think that because these currencies have more than 6 zeroes then they are candidates for large Revaluations. Unfortunately, this is now how currencies work! Please stop falling for this type of nonsense.

Two words...

Insider Trading !

Insider Trading does not apply to Foreign Currency. Period.

Okie has boots on the ground, sources, high level contacts & informants. He is probably better equiped to make the call than most of us are.

Even high level sources make bad calls.

Luigi1, I thought you were more grounded and realistic than this?

I'm confused, are you being serious about Okie and his intel being legit?

Everything about the original post stinks of B.S.

• Upvote 2

didn't any one ever tell Okie that a GOOD CHRISTIAN does not lie... especially maliciously... lol It was like only yesterday (about a year ago) when Okie claimed he has seen the RV in Iraq and had seen, with his own eyes, the RATE PUBLISHED in Iraq's newspapers... claiming yet another Monday cash in. MORON

• Upvote 1

Vietnam has an M2 money supply of 2,478,310,000,000,000.00 as of 2010. I don't even know how to pronounce this amount! I do know that the 478 is trillions... What is the 2 in front of that? Pretty sure it is quadrillions!

Even at $0.01 this would make Vietnam's total M2 equal to...I can't even do this math! The numbers are phenomenal!

Vietnam revaluing their currency is IMPOSSIBLE at these rates! By the way, their numbers have been steadily growing year after year. In fact, their total M2 was "only" 25 Trillion in 1992... rolleyes.gif

Their GDP is about $100 Billion.

Who started this whole "RV" Vietnamese Dong anyways? I think people think that because these currencies have more than 6 zeroes then they are candidates for large Revaluations. Unfortunately, this is now how currencies work! Please stop falling for this type of nonsense.

I don't believe Okie one bit but his sources & contacts may possibly be on to something.

Insider Trading does not apply to Foreign Currency. Period.

Luigi1, I thought you were more grounded and realistic than this?

I'm confused, are you being serious about Okie and his intel being legit?

Everything about the original post stinks of B.S.

It is so obvious that the intelligent and highly sophisicated people in the dinar world are only located here....so I am having a hard time understanding why anyone would even want to go to these "other sites," much less bring their posts back as "rumor" for the group to attack and make mean-spirited comments about....Could it be that we all really want what they are saying to be true, but have to keep our front up by being grown-up bullies?

It is so obvious that the intelligent and highly sophisicated people in the dinar world are only located here....so I am having a hard time understanding why anyone would even want to go to these "other sites," much less bring their posts back as "rumor" for the group to attack and make mean-spirited comments about....Could it be that we all really want what they are saying to be true, but have to keep our front up by being grown-up bullies?

I don't think so. :)

I thought this was a joke when I read the opening thread...

Okie can claim he has all the boots on the ground, contacts, etc... Once thing that never changes is his lies and what's any different now? Anyone can say they have contacts or intel to pass the buck when it falls through. Once it falls through he can fall back on his sob story of how he tried and hoped this was the time, etc... I have seen so many nights people have stayed up over his BS antics.

He is a puppet master to people emotions that won't quit drinking his kool-aid.

Proof....Okie's very own high level sources & his in country points of contacts.

Luigi.....Noticed that today you're in an unusually super-giddy mood....Cool.........

Someone should tell the Central Bank of Iraq. Poor Shabibi always the last to know.

http://www.cbi.iq/

Like the cheated husband or wife... They're proverbially always the last to know......

That right there is the problem right there... proof according to Okie. unsure.gif Honest question here... can anyone, anyone at all tell me when Okie has "ever been right"???blink.gif... thought so! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV for real Baby!!!cool.gif

But this time Okie said to Okie that according to Okie ( who heard it from Okie).... There's positive proof.....

Now they're just waiting for Okie to confirm.

Edited by umbertino

Exactly how long have you been in this investment... :lol:

Okie is an idiot, same information, just different dates...

B.

Okie has positive proof the RV happened on Friday. It won't show up on the global FOREX screens till 0200 hrs EST Monday morning.

I'll be up all night & Monday morning. Will call in sick on Monday, Tuesday, I will quit my job. Wensday, will party on.

If Mr. Montana said this I would roll around on the floor in my underwear and scream for joy. Since its okie, I will just sit here quietly and stare at the wall.

If Mr. Montana announces something like that.. I'll go illegal ... I'll start chewing the same stuff Bolivian Folks chew... Raw coke leaves... To stay awake for days.....

Exactly how long have you been in this investment... :lol:

Okie is an idiot, same information, just different dates...

B.

FLASH NEWS.... LUIGI IS JUST KIDDING....Seems like some didn't get it.