Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who will stay up at 0200 hrs Monday morning.

Luigi1

Okie has positive proof the RV happened on Friday. It won't show up on the global FOREX screens till 0200 hrs EST Monday morning.

I'll be up all night & Monday morning. Will call in sick on Monday, Tuesday, I will quit my job. Wensday, will party on.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

So people still believe this Guy. After all he has posted I don’t know why.

If it does come true however I will eat humble pie and buy him the largest drink of his choice.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

If you yell wolf every single day & one day it actually does happen, you will be right one time.

• Downvote 2

hahahhahahahahaha :lol: too bad okie from keedoykee,,,, does` not know the for-ex site shows values sunday at 5 p.m. :blink:

The rate may be delayed until the Yanks have time to react.

Okie has claimed that the dong has rised to .01? Someone here that can comfirm that?

I'm invested in the VND & check the rate every business day, M through F. No change whatsoever.

At .01 cent, that rate would retire me, if true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie has positive proof the RV happened on Friday. It won't show up on the global FOREX screens till 0200 hrs EST Monday morning.

I'll be up all night & Monday morning. Will call in sick on Monday, Tuesday, I will quit my job. Wensday, will party on.

you must be joking...I will sleep like a bird and wake up the next morning, to see the good ol 1:1166.

Okie...what do you smokey?? :P

Now if Mr Montana would tell me the very same, that would be an entirely different story, and I would stay up all night. :)

• Upvote 2

you must be joking...I will sleep like a bird and wake up the next morning, to see the good ol 1:1166.

Now if Mr Montana would tell me the very same, that would be an entirely different story, and I would stay up all night. :)

If Mr. Montana said this I would roll around on the floor in my underwear and scream for joy. Since its okie, I will just sit here quietly and stare at the wall.

• Upvote 4

Just remember that free speech gives Okie the right to post whatever he wants but its OUR right to ignore his Hokey butt. Treat him like Tokyo Rose and read his stuff to entertain yourselves and smile if you wish. He reminds me of "5 oclock Charlie" on that one MASH episode.

I am not having a good day today so for the next 22 minutes I am going to believe Oakie....yay! yippie! dance of Joy!!!! blink.gifOk, now I feel better back to reality... wait, no, back in reality I do not feel any better. unsure.gif Will someone please drink a Long Island Ice Tea for me? cool.gif Its not allowed here.

Yeah, $14.38, hmmm to the Iraqi Dinar, yeah, that's the ticket. Hmmmm. Yeah, and its all tax free....yeah...tongue.gif And I thought the poppies were just here in Afghanistan.laugh.gif

This time may be different. Okie's sources & points of contacts are said to have positive proof according to Okie.

That right there is the problem right there... proof according to Okie. unsure.gif Honest question here... can anyone, anyone at all tell me when Okie has "ever been right"???blink.gif... thought so! rolleyes.gif

Come On RV for real Baby!!!cool.gif

Not trying to be disrespectful since I am on his site but I am curious because I have often read similar post, how would Montana know before anyone else? Would he know before it hits Forex?

I visit another site where people are paying a fee for a phone alert.

Not clear how these people would know what another country is doing.

Can someone share some light.

i would...but i got class in the morning