Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yasiri: Iraq will see significant economic growth after a summit Baghdad

yota691

03.18.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, to see the Iraqi economy development in all sectors after the return of Iraqi relations - Arab and the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, which will contribute to the arrival of Arab companies large investment into the country. Yasiri said ( Agency news) on Sunday: that Iraq today is entirely different from the past and began to take even good steps forward through the re-foreign relations with all countries in the world, particularly Arab countries and neighboring to it by the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, which will be held at the end of this month, He continued: What would make Iraq prosperous of all levels and aspects, and will have an active role and significantly within the region. The Yasiri: that the Iraqi economy will see significant growth and significant development after the Arab summit, the fact that there are economic interests large will be activated between Iraq and the Arab countries on all sides and the conference will also contribute to the return of those interests, as well as the advent of the investment companies large Arab, especially Gulf to Iraqi territory to invest and contribute to building the Iraqi economy and its development. He pointed to: that of international trade and commodity exchanges need to be policy based on strong relations with those countries in order to be prosperous and sophisticated, because the policies between countries and Bdilalha reflect negatively on all aspects of economic and trade among themselves. this and the complexity of the Ministry of Finance Arabs meeting in Baghdad the day before the Arab summit to be held in 29 of this March.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=48104#ixzz1pSWQI6tp

• Upvote 9

Morning yota. Now who really think that large investment companys are going to come to Iraq when the currency exchange rate is as follows?

7 Countries in the region.

Iraq Dinars Bahrain Dinars

1 IQD = 0.0003 BHD 1 BHD = 3064.824 IQD

Iraq Dinars Egypt Pounds

1 IQD = 0.0048 EGP 1 EGP = 208.2357 IQD

Iraq Dinars Jordan Dinars

1 IQD = 0.0006 JOD 1 JOD = 1629.760 IQD

Iraq Dinars Kuwait Dinars

1 IQD = 0.0002 KWD 1 KWD = 4019.829 IQD

Iraq Dinars Qatar Riyals

1 IQD = 0.0032 QAR 1 QAR = 317.3143 IQD

Iraq Dinars Saudi Arabia Riyals

1 IQD = 0.0032 SAR 1 SAR = 308.5369 IQD

Iraq Dinars United Arab Emirates Dirhams

1 IQD = 0.0032 AED 1 AED = 314.5929 IQD

• Upvote 9

Why come they just didn't come out and say it.... We are going to be out of CH-7 and RV during (or before) the summit..... If this wasn't the case see Ole man's post :D

This might be the quote of the Day!!

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3

Why come they just didn't come out and say it.... We are going to be out of CH-7 and RV during (or before) the summit..... If this wasn't the case see Ole man's post :D

I think you hit the nail on the head... They've all but said it, so why don't they just do it already. Nice article Yota! Thanks

• Upvote 1

I know that if you are a hammer (me) that everything looks like a nail (RV). But this sentence stood out for me

He pointed to: that of international trade and commodity exchanges need to be policy based on strong relations with those countries in order to be prosperous and sophisticated

Thanks,HYota.

• Upvote 3

I know that if you are a hammer (me) that everything looks like a nail (RV). But this sentence stood out for me

He pointed to: that of international trade and commodity exchanges need to be policy based on strong relations with those countries in order to be prosperous and sophisticated

Thanks,HYota.

That's the key word there - INTERNATIONAL. Good catch. International is us.

• Upvote 2

03.18.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) was likely a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, to see the Iraqi economy development in all sectors after the return of Iraqi relations - Arab and the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, which will contribute to the arrival of Arab companies large investment into the country. Yasiri said ( Agency news) on Sunday: that Iraq today is entirely different from the past and began to take even good steps forward through the re-foreign relations with all countries in the world, particularly Arab countries and neighboring to it by the Arab summit conference in Baghdad, which will be held at the end of this month, He continued: What would make Iraq prosperous of all levels and aspects, and will have an active role and significantly within the region. The Yasiri: that the Iraqi economy will see significant growth and significant development after the Arab summit, the fact that there are economic interests large will be activated between Iraq and the Arab countries on all sides and the conference will also contribute to the return of those interests, as well as the advent of the investment companies large Arab, especially Gulf to Iraqi territory to invest and contribute to building the Iraqi economy and its development. He pointed to: that of international trade and commodity exchanges need to be policy based on strong relations with those countries in order to be prosperous and sophisticated, because the policies between countries and Bdilalha reflect negatively on all aspects of economic and trade among themselves. this and the complexity of the Ministry of Finance Arabs meeting in Baghdad the day before the Arab summit to be held in 29 of this March.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq...4#ixzz1pSWQI6tp

Yasiri: Stryker will see significant economic growth after a summit Baghdad..;)

Thanks yota, nice article......

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 3

:lol::woot:

I thought you'd like that, look, I like it this way too!!!!!

Yasiri ; Yota will see significant economic growth after a summit Baghdad......

Yasiri ; All dinarians will see significant economic growth after a summit Baghdad......

Sorry...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 1