Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, it has come to pass

pbrman71

I know it is not enough to say I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through and I wish I could help. But just remember there are so things more important than things. in 2009 my husband lost his job we were in foreclosure and I was so upset because I did not know how I was going to provide Christmas for my children. And then my youngest child died he was 16 and suddenly the other stuff just was not as important so keep you chin up your eyes on God and be thankful no matter how that is (and trust me I know how hard that can be) for the things you do have. Your health, family, friends, and a room full of people who don't even know you but will be hear to listen, pray and support you in any way they can. May you be blessed.

Susan... Very sorry to hear about that....

If you have a pick up truck or trailer you can tow - start putting out notices at the store, on the web, or in the newspaper; Vietnam Vet will work for food or barter. WIll haul trash, clean garages and yards. No job to small.

Even in this economy you will be surprised how many people need work done around their homes and businesses. You won't get top dollar but you will get A dollar. Barter some of your labor for tools and keep at it. Pawn, sell or trade away what you don't need.

A country boy can surive!

GH

Folks, I have to say I am stunned at the outpouring of concern and generosity displayed here. No matter what happens with this situation, I will never forget this level of humanity and kindness. As you get a little older, it becomes very easy to get a little cynical about the human race in general, but I have to say this has kind of "recharged" my faith in my fellow human beings!

We do not have paypal, don't know a whole lot about it except that it takes a few days for anything to happen with it, and unfortunately would probably be past any time frame I might be able to work out with the landlord.

We only have a half mill left out of 2.1, so I am trying to hold on to a little of it, but I will do what we have to do here. Thanks for the thoughts, prayers, best wishes and help from each and every one of you.

PBR, haven't stopped praying for you since I first heard of your illness, it may not have helped financially or even physically, but hopefully it has emotionally and spiritually. Truly wish I was in a position to do more.

Susan, I lost my 23 year old daughter 6 months ago. I'll add you and yours to my prayers if that is ok... Our Father can send comfort & strength at our times of need. I know it's been a few years since losing your son, but my guess is the pain is still there...

KK

Hi I live in Melbourne. After reading all other posts I was amazed by peoples genorosity to a nother member of DV. I am not in a position to help you right now. But if you decide to sell every Dinar before it revalues for your survival I am happy to make a donation of $25000/= as a gift to you when I cash in my dinars. I hope this will give you some hope to pull through this hard times. Cheers AJ37

• Upvote 1

Hi I live in Melbourne. After reading all other posts I was amazed by peoples genorosity to a nother member of DV. I am not in a position to help you right now. But if you decide to sell every Dinar before it revalues for your survival I am happy to make a donation of $25000/= as a gift to you when I cash in my dinars. I hope this will give you some hope to pull through this hard times. Cheers AJ37

Thank you so very much. I have to say that tonight I am virtually moved to tears at the outpouring of support in hard times. Who could have guessed at the level of concern and giving I have seen here today and tonight? If I were a non-believer, I would certainly be one after tonight, but I have been a believer for many, many years. It is hard to share a need sometimes, not through stubborness or even embarrassment, but from inability to find words adequate. I consider myself tonight to be very, very lucky and blessed to have found friends here and to have the love of the best woman in the world. Let's all hope this r/v thing does indeed come to pass here i the coming few days or weeks and doesn't drag on and on as it's done so far.