Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well, it has come to pass

pbrman71

Well, it has come to pass that we are being forced to move out. Just could not pay the rent without a job and all the other issues going on. I have 350K dinar that needs to sell like today, Saturday 3/17 so that we can at least find someplace to store the things we have to save and we will sell the rest. Send me a message if you can help to my email, or post it on my page here.

• Upvote 4

WOW !!!!! never mind what i was going to say !!! ----- look get out their flip some burgers or something ,,, i`m not bashing you please don`t take it that wayyyy ,,,,, have you thought of the rubish hauling ,,,those guys make 15 dollars and hour really ,,, they drive and grab every thing in the way of over time,,, if you can`t drive a truck ,,,ask about the station operator,,, it will smell bad very bad ,,,but it feels good when pay day comes,,, ------------ > house keeping manager --alpharetta We expect that candidates will have 2 years of hands-on supervisory experience in housekeeping/janitorial management. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. You must be able to demonstrate strength in managing multiple tasks, delegating, and problem solving. Good planning skills, flexibility, the ability to prioritize workloads, function with minimal supervision, and work well under pressure are critical success factors. Must be able to change priorities at a moment's notice. Additional requirements include team spirit, positive work ethic, and the ability to develop relationships with individuals at all levels. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Bilingual in Spanish is a strong plus.

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, it has come to pass that we are being forced to move out. Just could not pay the rent without a job and all the other issues going on. I have 350K dinar that needs to sell like today, Saturday 3/17 so that we can at least find someplace to store the things we have to save and we will sell the rest. Send me a message if you can help to my email, or post it on my page here.

pbrman,

I'm so sorry to hear this news...I wish I was able to help you!

I'll keep you in my prayers......Wealthhound

• Upvote 1

We are looking for a Apartment Assistant Community Manager

Job Experience: 1-2

Who is Aimco?

Aimco is a premier Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and the nation's largest publicly traded owner and operator of apartment communities, with assets of $10 billion, serving approximately one million residents throughout the United States. As a leading S&P 500 company with over 25 years of proven performance, Aimco has a unique blend of experience and ingenuity in apartment management, financing and investing in conventional and affordable housing communities.

We are looking for Assistant Community Managers.

Assistant Community Managers help steer the ship, so to speak, of an Aimco community under the direction of the Community Manager. The Assistant Community Manager is a business leader who focuses on resident customer service and assists in managing the operations, leasing activity, renewals, collections, financial reporting, supplies, and communications of a multi-million dollar apartment community as defined by Aimco policies and procedures. We are looking for customer service professionals who thrive in a customer-centric, fast-paced environment.

An Assistant Community Manager is a customer service leader. Being a “people” person is not enough. The ideal candidate must be able to address the concerns of current and prospective residents in a friendly and professional manner. A successful Assistant Manager must have strong organizational abilities, follow-up skills, and a great attention to detail.

An Assistant Community Manager is a sales leader who helps set the standard on how Leasing Consultants engage prospective and current residents. The Manager helps train Leasing Consultants on isolating the needs of prospective residents, addressing those needs with the right apartment homes, and closing the sale. In addition, a great Assistant Community Manager models those successful sales techniques on a daily basis.

Finally, an Assistant Community Manager is a communication leader. A successful Assistant Community Manager speaks with current and prospective residents on a daily basis. Strong writing skills are needed for resident correspondence that might include notices and/or community newsletters.

Are you the right person for the Job?

The ideal Assistant Manager may not necessarily have previous apartment management experience. However, the right candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in management, sales, customer service, and fiscal decision-making background. Here are a few things to consider...

It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, we provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.

We are looking for career-minded professionals who recognize the value of a career path. With training and experience a successful Assistant Community Manager may grow into a Community Manager and beyond.

Good computer skills are needed! An Assistant Community Manager uses a variety of programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, as well as our proprietary property management software.

A good financial and administrative background is a must. The Assistant Community Manager must have a strong budgetary understanding of the community at all times, make fiscal decisions based upon performance, and increase the net operating income of the community

An Assistant Community Manager must take an active role with rent collection, especially with delinquent residents. This may involve lease termination and legal action if necessary.

Aimco is a script-oriented, sales-focused company. All team members must be able to work from scripts both in person and over the telephone.

An Assistant Community Manager must be able to handle a high volume of telephone calls.

In property management, evenings and weekends are par for the course. The ideal candidate needs schedule flexibility to accommodate a 7 day workweek.

Multi-tasking and adaptation are key elements to success! The Assistant Community Manager must efficiently handle a changing environment and be capable of dealing with multiple people and various situations simultaneously.

A Community Manager must assist with training new employees.

Be prepared to move around! The position includes working with residents, showing apartments outside and around the apartment community, as well as grounds inspection to ensure a market-ready condition.

For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:

Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>

Report It

Not ready to apply

Sending.. This job was successfully e-mailed. An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later. E-mail this job to a friend... Or yourself! Error. Please check that the e-mails are valid.

From (your e-mail) To (recipient's e-mail) Your name Notes

Login to save this job to your account.

Or continue without logging in.

Login is currently unavailable while we perform necessary maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again later.

Register

Saving...You've Successfully Saved:

Sign in Successful!

Notes:

Your note has been saved successfully.

View My Saved Jobs

Close >> Error!

Sign In

Your registration is out of date, you need to update your challenge questions to continue. Click here to update your questions.

Verify your identity to proceed. Click here to verify

Email Address or Password is Invalid

New user? Register here

Email Address:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Automatically sign me in next time.

Login Sorry!

Close Authorizing...

Thanks for your patience - we'll be done shortly.

Thank you for your interest…

hey sorry if i`m pushing !!!!! just trying too help ,,,, with this tornado stuff that went through here i`m still in the help mode ,,,, again hope all works out these post were on the career builder site --- with 16 more pages too look at ,, if you were like me you have been over all the possiblities

• Upvote 2

Sorry to hear of your loss.

He is the God of Red Sea experiences,and He will show up for you in some way.

It is usually at the last possible moment and when you least expect it.

Blessings in your time of need,

Texhad

• Upvote 1

How much for you dinar?

Sorry to hear. I can buy a little from you. Just send me a message with your email. Do you have Paypal?

I dont know if this is still possible but, my uncle lost a couple houses and the people renting them stayed in them for 2 or 3 years without paying any rent or mortgage. I would stay in it till they hauled me away.

With all Due Respect. To All Humans. With and Without. Witnessed on another site. Human Lady could not pay rent. Many Super Men and Women sent Paypal to Destitute Woman. 3 Earth Days later. Many found it to be a Hoax. I wish you well regardless. Stay tuned. And in touch.

With all Due Respect. To All Humans. With and Without. Witnessed on another site. Human Lady could not pay rent. Many Super Men and Women sent Paypal to Destitute Woman. 3 Earth Days later. Many found it to be a Hoax. I wish you well regardless. Stay tuned. And in touch.

Yes, I read an article like that awhile back also. You'd have to really have some cajones to pull a stunt like that, as well as have no conscience whatsoever. The world is full of all types.

• Upvote 1

I dont know if this is still possible but, my uncle lost a couple houses and the people renting them stayed in them for 2 or 3 years without paying any rent or mortgage. I would stay in it till they hauled me away.

I have been a landlord several times and I can vouch for this advice. Getting someone out of a house is a process ... whether you have defaulted on a mortgage or the rent, it does not happen overnight. And if you pay even a part of the rent or mortgage it holds things off for a bit. Not the best way to deal with an honest mortgage lender or landlord, but sometimes we do what we must do. Look into it. There should be some free legal advice wherever you are, that will keep you from sleeping in an alley.

Best of luck

smee2

• Upvote 1

Hello Pbrman71, sorry to hear about your trouble, I must admitt I do not know the first thing about you, but I hate to hear you are selling your dinar because of your problem, so I will be willing to let you borrow 300 dollars if it will help you, remember it is a loan. I live in Douglasville, so if I can help you please let me know.

• Upvote 2

I know it is not enough to say I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through and I wish I could help. But just remember there are so things more important than things. in 2009 my husband lost his job we were in foreclosure and I was so upset because I did not know how I was going to provide Christmas for my children. And then my youngest child died he was 16 and suddenly the other stuff just was not as important so keep you chin up your eyes on God and be thankful no matter how that is (and trust me I know how hard that can be) for the things you do have. Your health, family, friends, and a room full of people who don't even know you but will be hear to listen, pray and support you in any way they can. May you be blessed.

• Upvote 1