Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR DEALERS ARE FINALLY DRYING UP...

mia

Well our sources of Dinar have not dried up.

Mia, Not sure how long you have been around you obviously don't post a lot from you post count but reading you makes me think of MED or another Pumper who like to use all CAPs. Before you come off to negative and get even more upset then you are RELAX and enjoy the biggest thing to happen in our life time. It is a beautiful day you might want to enjoy it. MY :twocents: is all

Is J.F. a Mod ?

I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO READ...WON'T BE POSTING AGAIN! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

First off why would you take offense to J.F.'s post...we have been hearing it is drying up for a while.........second, what makes you think ovarb11 is banned, do you have proof of that.....seems like you are bordering on slandering this site owners name.....my advice, cool off before further posting.

• Upvote 3

First off why would you take offense to J.F.'s post...we have been hearing it is drying up for a while.........second, what makes you think ovarb11 is banned, do you have proof of that.....seems like you are bordering on slandering this site owners name.....my advice, cool off before further posting.

NO SLANDER...i ONLY WRITE IF I HAVE HAD FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE UNLIKE OTHERS...READ MY POSTS AND YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHAT HAPPENED...FACTS ARE JUST THAT "FACTS~!"

NO SLANDER...i ONLY WRITE IF I HAVE HAD FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE UNLIKE OTHERS...READ MY POSTS AND YOU CAN DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHAT HAPPENED...FACTS ARE JUST THAT "FACTS~!"

You said ovarb11 wasn't permitted to post, was that a FACT or were you assuming because he never answered any of your posts?? And about Adam, it is not cool to come into a mans home and question his motives like you did....if you don't agree with how he runs his site you can always join OOM or 3S, just saying....

• Upvote 5

You said ovarb11 wasn't permitted to post, was that a FACT or were you assuming because he never answered any of your posts?? And about Adam, it is not cool to come into a mans home and question his motives like you did....if you don't agree with how he runs his site you can always join OOM or 3S, just saying....

AS I SAID I ONLY QUOTE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS FROM WHATEVER FLAVORED KOOL-AID YOU PREFER.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

AS I SAID I ONLY QUOTE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE...YOU CAN DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS FROM WHATEVER FLAVORED KOOL-AID YOU PREFER.

I am still wondering about your 'FACTS' on ovarb11's absence.....btw, I prefer lemon-lime kool aid with a shot of tequila!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't bought any recently so can't say if GID is still selling or not. However, I do believe everyone's nerves are really out there. I haven't seen so much snapping at people for a single comment in a while.

I just got a package 5 minutes ago from GID.

People's nerves are pretty much raw at this point, and many really need this. I would not take anything personally that someone says. This has been an incredible journey trying to figure out something that is out of your control, you get conflicting stories, plus you get opinions of people that you don't know, and don't what they know (or don't know). Pretty frustrating when you have to cull the bs from the truth, and is literally impossible.

I USE ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT IS EASIER TO READ...WON'T BE POSTING AGAIN! YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT

Please!

Your posts say nothing, and this one is completely lame. Just because IQD might dry up, means nothing in the overall story of what is happening, and as I said earlier, watching for dinar drying up is so much easier than actually doing research, reading the news, and analyzing it.

You can't be with the program if you think Adam is disengenuous. This site has more smart people doing research and sharing it, than any other site. You get more information and longitute here than anywhere. Why wouldn't you just use DV for the information and keep your mouth shut? Hmmm.

You remind me of my sister, little sister. I used to walk around on egg shells because she was so flammable. Now I just carry an extinguisher.

Well, you said you would not be posting again, so we don't need to worry about it. See ya.

I am still wondering about your 'FACTS' on ovarb11's absence.....btw, I prefer lemon-lime kool aid with a shot of tequila!!

Please pass the bottle, bamagirl. B)

I see you lurking, Shelley. I just couldn't leave it alone. B)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That was Krazy.....we both thought she needed a shot of TEQUILIA at the exact same second :wacko:

Now in 3:15 pac time think RV 1.49

Go RV B):wacko:B)

That was Krazy.....we both thought she needed a shot of TEQUILIA at the exact same second :wacko:

Now in 3:15 pac time think RV 1.49

Go RV B):wacko:B)

Hahaha.....nope, the tequila was for me!

Please!

Your posts say nothing, and this one is completely lame. Just because IQD might dry up, means nothing in the overall story of what is happening, and as I said earlier, watching for dinar drying up is so much easier than actually doing research, reading the news, and analyzing it.

You can't be with the program if you think Adam is disengenuous. This site has more smart people doing research and sharing it, than any other site. You get more information and longitute here than anywhere. Why wouldn't you just use DV for the information and keep your mouth shut? Hmmm.

You remind me of my sister, little sister. I used to walk around on egg shells because she was so flammable. Now I just carry an extinguisher.

Well, you said you would not be posting again, so we don't need to worry about it. See ya.

Please pass the bottle, bamagirl. B)

I see you lurking, Shelley. I just couldn't leave it alone. B)

I see you had an instant irritation with the OP also.......when you're done with the bottle might as well pass it on to Shelley...

Mia,

it sounds like you might have contact with ovarB11/11 Bravo, do me a favor and ask him if he let's a person by the name of Zach use his computer!!!

I will talk more about this after I receive your answer!

BTW: this had NOTHING to do with Adam trying to stop Bravo from posting!

• Upvote 1

Bumper, I don't think the OP is in contact with Bravo...she has started threads recently trying to get Bravo to come on and give us some updates....if she was in contact I don't think that would be necessary.

ok, thank you!

The reason that 11 bravo is no longer able to post here is because of his IP being banned due to a very bad person who was posting from his computer! From what I have found a person using 11 bravo's computer that went by the name of "WhiteIsRight" came on here and started making very hateful and raciest post and was banned as soon as we caught him/her.

This person was using the same IP as 11 bravo and when we did a IP trace it showed that they came from the same residence! Up until that point 11 bravo/ovarB11 had only been placed on temporary mod review and was still allowed to post on DV!

People need to find out all the fax before throwing stones toward Adam in his own house as Adam had no clue that we stopped this raciest persons IP from coming back to DV!!

I AM NOT ACCUSING 11 BRAVO/OVARB11 of being WHITEISRIGHT!

Sometimes you have to be careful who you give access to your computer as we have no way of knowing who is making the key strokes on our end!

Thanks

Bump

If someone has a way of getting that message to 11 Bravo and ask him to send Adam a e-mail we might be able to straighten it out!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Eegads!!! Had no idea...doesn't sound like Bravo, hope he gets in contact and gets this straightened out....thanks for letting us know Bump, a few of us were thinking he had jumped ship over somethng dinar related he had heard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Eegads!!! Had no idea...doesn't sound like Bravo, hope he gets in contact and gets this straightened out....thanks for letting us know Bump, a few of us were thinking he had jumped ship over somethng dinar related he had heard.

I agree that it doesn't sound like Bravo but we had to shut that person down for what was being posted that night.

I am leaving for the evening, if someone can post a message on my profile to remind me to look into this more I would be more than happy to when I get home later tonight!!

Thanks

• Upvote 2

I agree that it doesn't sound like Bravo but we had to shut that person down for what was being posted that night.

I am leaving for the evening, if someone can post a message on my profile to remind me to look into this more I would be more than happy to when I get home later tonight!!

Thanks

Have a great night!

Thanks

THANKS! for the explanation on Bravo

• Upvote 2

This in my opinion is a valid question, my bank stopped selling last year so I haven't bought anymore, it would be interesting to know who is still selling and who's running out, thanks for the post.

+ Tony, I opened another account at BOA in Egg Harbor City, N.J. and I asked the woman when we were almost done about IQD. She did not hesitate a blink of a eye to say, "No we can't get that". I was going to ask like," Have others asked about it" but she got up to go to the printer and did not want to talk about it. So I left things alone. Happy St. Patty's Day everyone, be safe.

• Upvote 2

ok, thank you!

The reason that 11 bravo is no longer able to post here is because of his IP being banned due to a very bad person who was posting from his computer! From what I have found a person using 11 bravo's computer that went by the name of "WhiteIsRight" came on here and started making very hateful and raciest post and was banned as soon as we caught him/her.

This person was using the same IP as 11 bravo and when we did a IP trace it showed that they came from the same residence! Up until that point 11 bravo/ovarB11 had only been placed on temporary mod review and was still allowed to post on DV!

People need to find out all the fax before throwing stones toward Adam in his own house as Adam had no clue that we stopped this raciest persons IP from coming back to DV!!

I AM NOT ACCUSING 11 BRAVO/OVARB11 of being WHITEISRIGHT!

Sometimes you have to be careful who you give access to your computer as we have no way of knowing who is making the key strokes on our end!

Thanks

Bump

If someone has a way of getting that message to 11 Bravo and ask him to send Adam a e-mail we might be able to straighten it out!

Bumper ...

I can not tell you how much I appreciate this kind of "intervention" ... it is bad enough that we have to deal with posts that we don't like, due to our own particular likes and dislikes, and we have to just put up or shut up or click elsewhere. But ... and this is a major but ...

Although the racist card may be played sometimes a little too often, it is usually done in a way that we tend to understand. We may not like it but we can understand it. What I don't understand, and I am sure a lot of others don't understand, is the "hate" post.

It is one thing to dislike something, or someone, or some point of view. But to spew hatred is an entirely different story. If you happen to be a "hater" then you are, by definition, poorer for it. Preferrence is not hatred and hatred has no place here where we have so many different kinds of people.

This forum has shown me a lot of things ... about people, and not all of it is pretty. But those who frequent this site and spout hatred are few and thankfully far between. If it were not for people like you, Bumper, and other mods, we could be subjected to a non-stop tirade of hate. That just is not what I have found the people here to be. Oh, yeah, some people don't like what I say and I don't like what some others say. But that is just freedom of expression. I prefer to think that Adam, and his mods, are savvy enough to keep the site open but hatred-free.

Thanks so much for this ... I didn't realize this had happened and now that I know, I am feeling doubly blessed that I am frequenting a place where that kind of stuff is frowned upon.

Thanks so much, to you, and to Adam, and to the other mods. I am in the midst of a very bad day here, feeling a lot of pain and dispair and ... somehow your post has helped. It makes me realize there is hope and comfort and other people out there who may not even realize how much they help some of us who need it. This place is full of those people. Let's keep them ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Back to the original topic. There are reputable dealers that are selling Dinar and other currency. Sterling Currency Group (formerly Dinar Banker) is one them. All of my friends and client's have purchased from them with no problem.

back to the original topic...KEY words "drying up"...that does NOT mean past tense, that means present and future tense ...MY connection is DRYING UP...this was put out to see if anyone else's connections were and unless you ASK THEM you have NO idea..you are just speculating and bashing when you have NO idea what the current to future status may be.

hopefully , this clears things up for those of you that have a hard time understanding past , present and future tense of the English language.

I welcome all POSITIVE info that has actually taken the time to CALL a dealer that they PERSONALLY know...if you don't know any then take a break on responding....as stated before mine is FIRST HAND knowledge.

• Upvote 1