Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DINAR DEALERS ARE FINALLY DRYING UP...

mia

I READ, JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU, WHAT "NEEDS" TO HAPPEN BEFORE IT CAN RV...MY PERSONAL METER WAS ON DINAR DRYING UP...THAT TIME IS FINALLY UPON US!

I SEE IN OTHER THREADS THAT PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING THIS AS WELL FROM THEIR DEALERS.

MY DEALER WAS INSIDE A MALL IN TAMPA/SARASOTA AREA. HE'S NEVER HAD PROBLEMS GETTING ANY UNTIL NOW AND NO IT IS NOT TAMPA DINAR.

IF OTHERS ARE EXPERIENCING THIS PLEASE LET US KNOW ON THIS THREAD.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL! WE ARE VERY CLOSE...

• Upvote 1

I just checked GID. They are still selling

YES, THEY ARE STILL SELLING BUT ASK THEM IF THEY CAN GET ANYMORE AFTER WHAT THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IS GONE..MINE IS STILL SELLING AS WELL BUT 3 OF HIS SUPPLIERS CAN'T GET ANYMORE. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

• Upvote 1

YES, THEY ARE STILL SELLING BUT ASK THEM IF THEY CAN GET ANYMORE AFTER WHAT THEY CURRENTLY HAVE IS GONE..MINE IS STILL SELLING AS WELL BUT 3 OF HIS SUPPLIERS CAN'T GET ANYMORE. I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

I will not waste my time asking them. Will check it next week to see!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No doubt about it, IQD will become tighter in the coming days & weeks.

CBI is holding less currency auctions posibbly leading to a desire to hang on to more foreign currencies, especially USD to help prepare for the RV exchange.

More IQD is getting called back & less will become available as CBI takes reigns in tighter controls of the IQD.

Expect the IQD to get even more tighter as the RV time table nears. This may lead to an underground black market of counterfeiters hoping to cash is on last minute despirate buyers. Beware. Proceed with caution.

I will not waste my time asking them. Will check it next week to see!!!

WOW! "waste your time" on the LARGEST and most important THING happening on the planet, not to mention in HISTORY!...sorry I wasted your time reading my post.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I READ, JUST LIKE ALL OF YOU, WHAT "NEEDS" TO HAPPEN BEFORE IT CAN RV...MY PERSONAL METER WAS ON DINAR DRYING UP...THAT TIME IS FINALLY UPON US!

I SEE IN OTHER THREADS THAT PEOPLE ARE CONFIRMING THIS AS WELL FROM THEIR DEALERS.

MY DEALER WAS INSIDE A MALL IN TAMPA/SARASOTA AREA. HE'S NEVER HAD PROBLEMS GETTING ANY UNTIL NOW AND NO IT IS NOT TAMPA DINAR.

Maybe they feel they have scammed as much as they can and now they are running and hiding.....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 16

Maybe they feel they have scammed as much as they can and now they are running and hiding.....

IF YOU FEEL YOU GOT SCAMMED THEN WHY ARE YOU ON THIS WEBSITE AND WHY ARE YOU A PAID MEMBER? MAYBE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU!....YOU MAY WANT TO RETHINK AND ACTUALLY LEARN ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE INTO BEFORE YOU SPIT OUT IGNORANT QUOTES.

THE THREAD IS ASKING OTHERS TO GIVE INFO NOT SEND YOU MONEY SO YOU CAN "FEEL" BETTER BECAUSE YOU NEED TO MAKE A PAYMENT ON SOMETHING..WAKE UP!

• Upvote 6

This in my opinion is a valid question, my bank stopped selling last year so I haven't bought anymore, it would be interesting to know who is still selling and who's running out, thanks for the post.

THANKS! TONY...SOME SANITY CAME IN HERE.

• Upvote 1

I don't know where you are getting your info from, but I called three dealers and they have dinars coming out of the wa zoo. One dealer told me that he didn't have any trouble in getting all of the dinars he needed, of course that was yesterday who knows what tomorrow will bring.. I Which it was true that the dinars were drying up, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

I don't know where you are getting your info from, but I called three dealers and they have dinars coming out of the wa zoo. One dealer told me that he didn't have any trouble in getting all of the dinars he needed, of course that was yesterday who knows what tomorrow will bring.. I Which it was true that the dinars were drying up, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon..

I GOT MY INFO DIRECTLY FROM MY DEALER. I READ AN ARTICLE A FEW DAYS AGO THAT REFERENCED IRAQ CLOSING IT'S BORDERS TO THEIR CURRENCY GOING OUT... I THEN CALLED THE DEALER A FEW DAYS LATER AND HE CONFIRMED HE HAD 3 SOURCES DRY UP....I GUESS WE WILL SEE IN THE NOT SO DISTANT FUTURE ONCE WHAT THEY ON HAVE AN HAND DRIES UP???

IF YOU ARE CLOSE WITH A DEALER, ASK THEM INSTEAD OF JUST GOING TO A WEBSITE AND TRYING TO ORDER.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

I meant no disrespect.

M

ME EITHER, JUST YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS WAS A LITTLE SHOCKING....NO WORRIES.

• Upvote 1

But that's just one small dealer... how much info can he get that officially proves dinars are drying up?

Edited by TQueezy

I haven't bought any recently so can't say if GID is still selling or not. However, I do believe everyone's nerves are really out there. I haven't seen so much snapping at people for a single comment in a while.

• Upvote 1

Its been drying up for two yrs, at least that is what we've been told. :unsure:

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THE MODS POST ,,,, AS THIS IS FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE...i AM NO PUMPER AND I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT...LAST TIME I BRING INFO TO THIS BOARD! IT SEEMS IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DATE AND RATE YOU AREN'T RESPECTED AROUND HERE...i AM QUESTIONING WHO 'ADAM" IS NOW???? HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT WANT ALLOW "OVERB11" OR BRAVO11" WHICH IS WELL RESPECTED TO POST ON HERE ANYMORE...HMMMMMM...WHO IS "ADAM"???

MAYBE HIS TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING...HE PUMPS HIS VIP ROOM ALL THE TIME WHEN SELLS ARE DOWN...EVER NOTICE THAT???

But that's just one small dealer... how much info can he get that officially proves dinars are drying up?

HE SELLS A LOT OF DINAR AND HAS NEVER HAD AN ISSUE GETTING IT...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING ISSUES GETTING "NEW" SHIPMENTS....NOT WHAT IS SITTING IN THE WAREHOUSE..."NEW SHIPMENTS" IS THE KEY WORD HERE.

THANKS.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THE MODS POST ,,,, AS THIS IS FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE...i AM NO PUMPER AND I COULD CARE LESS IF YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT...LAST TIME I BRING INFO TO THIS BOARD! IT SEEMS IF YOU DON'T GIVE A DATE AND RATE YOU AREN'T RESPECTED AROUND HERE...i AM QUESTIONING WHO 'ADAM" IS NOW???? HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT WANT ALLOW "OVERB11" OR BRAVO11" WHICH IS WELL RESPECTED TO POST ON HERE ANYMORE...HMMMMMM...WHO IS "ADAM"???

MAYBE HIS TRUE COLORS ARE SHOWING...HE PUMPS HIS VIP ROOM ALL THE TIME WHEN SELLS ARE DOWN...EVER NOTICE THAT???

HE SELLS A LOT OF DINAR AND HAS NEVER HAD AN ISSUE GETTING IT...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH...JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS HAVING ISSUES GETTING "NEW" SHIPMENTS....NOT WHAT IS SITTING IN THE WAREHOUSE..."NEW SHIPMENTS" IS THE KEY WORD HERE.

THANKS.

Nice knowing YA! (Joking).... I would disagree... I find date and rate posters get bashed a little but they are definitely not respected. The replies following a date and rate post are usually members mocking the person or having fun at their expense...

This is an open forum so you will get bashed. Don't let that prevent you from bringing info and reasonable questions to the site... You don't know these people and remember... any coward can hide behind a keyboard (I'm generalizing - No particular reference)... I was wondering what happened to Bravo11 - Ovarb11... I would ask Adam directly... He may just answer.

Just my thoughts... B)

THANKS.

Well our sources of Dinar have not dried up.

Mia, Not sure how long you have been around you obviously don't post a lot from you post count but reading you makes me think of MED or another Pumper who like to use all CAPs. Before you come off to negative and get even more upset then you are RELAX and enjoy the biggest thing to happen in our life time. It is a beautiful day you might want to enjoy it. MY :twocents: is all

Is J.F. a Mod ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1