Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - "The RV Has Occured + Is Now Posted" !

DinarThug

I don't know who these people who are in the know and are pumping Okie with the BS. However, they must be wetting themselves laughing every time this dummy believes a work they tell him. He immediately jumps and post stuff like, "we are on the runway!", no! "we are at the sanger" and other stuff, unfortunately Okie also believes the lies he tells.

I really feel sorry for him. For a person to make a mistake once, ok but for him to constantly publish this "Miss-information" at the very least, is sad.

Whenever it does come in we will all jump for joy and if it comes in at the 14+ he believes I personally will eat my hat on my way to the plane.

Have a nice day.

go rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

How is this even real... this has to be a fabrication. All of the members and the people posting these created tales on Okie's site must all be fake. There can't actually be real people behind these internet personalities that are actually typing these things onto the internet, where it stays forever.

Unless he means 14.38 DINARS to 1 US Dollar, then that rate is so far beyond anything that merits any consideration that... well, just no. NO.

Sorry... gotta call some friends.

I'll see you guys online Monday morning while waiting for banks to open. PEACE!

I would take 1USD for 14.38 IQD, but I bet you will not be able to get that Mon or Tues.

Your bank will think you are a loon for asking, so go ahead and ask for 14.38 USD for 1 IQD.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Oh Sure, And Don't Mention How Much Time I Spent Putting On This Make Up + How Beautiful I Look ! :rolleyes:

Idk But Every Time I Wake Up The Next Day After St Patty's With A Blue Ribbon ! :blink:

It Must Be The Clown Shoes ! ;)

:D:D:D

Starting to be a bit high maint. Thug.

Of course you are beautiful.

No HOMO

Love ya brother

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hey, I know how your little brother feels.....my neighbor was banging on my door at 2:30am!!! 2:30am!!! Rediculous hour of the night to be knocking...banging on someone's door...

....lucky for him I was still up practicing my bagpipes........

That's too funny...

• Upvote 1

laugh.gif

I love this line!

"

[00:18:25] OKIEOILMAN: YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT LONG--I AM GOING TO BED"

He tells everyone to stay up to wait for it but he is going to bed!!!!! If this is a important to him as he claims then he would be with his "followers" to party in the RV.

emot-shakehead.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-shakehead.gifemot-shakehead.gif

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling My Friends + Waking Them Up !

OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD MORNING (VERY EARLY MORNING) AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. LAST NIGHT I STATED I HAD LANDED THE PLANE AND WAS TAXING TO THE TERMINAL. WE ARE NOW AT THE TERMINAL AND HAVE STARTED DE-BOARDING. BOY THAT SOUNDS TOO CRYPTIC FOR SOME--SO LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT SO THERE WILL BE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDING.------THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND IS NOW POSTED ON THE BANK SCREENS AND IS ACTIVE. MYSELF, BULLDOG, SOONERFAN AND MANY OTHERS HAS MADE AROUND 70-80 CALL'S TODAY TO MANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO VERIFY SUCH. THE RATE IS VERY HIGH--WE WERE INFORMED BUT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION THE RATE WAS 14.38--

-THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC AND I PRAY THE INTEL WE RECEIVED FROM SO MANY SOURCES IS CORRECT. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT SOME MAY BE ABLE TO CASH OUT TOMMOROW (TODAY-SATURDAY) BUT THE BULK OF THE DINARIANS WILL BE AT THE BANK MONDAY AND THEREAFTER. SO THERE IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND SHOULD GIVE EXTRA THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR BRING THIS TO FRUITION----CONGRATULATIONS RICH FRIENDS---DO NOT FORGET YOUR TITHES AND PAY IS FORWARD--

[00:16:04] OKIEOILMAN: I PRAY THE EXPLANATION WAS CLEAR ENOUGH SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS

00:16:32] Bulldog75: AMEN. DEAR LORD JESUS & HEAVENLY FATHER. WE PRAY YOUR NAME WITH PRAYER AND GRATITUDE

.00:17:00] OKIEOILMAN: THE BANK SCREENS ARE THE ONLY THING TO BE INTERESTED IN--KEEP DETAIL QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF

00:18:24] Bulldog75: LADIES & GENTS; ALL DETAILS WILL BE ANSWERED OVER THE WEEKEND AND AS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS

AVAILABLE. THANKS.

[00:18:25] OKIEOILMAN: YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT LONG--I AM GOING TO BED

SHORTLY--I CAME ON HERE AND HAD THE ROOM OPENED UP TO INFORM YOU OF THE ABILITY TO NOW CASH IN AND NOT TO ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

[00:22:11] Bulldog75: TO CLARIFY; A BULK OF US WILL BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAY MORNING PENDING ADDITIONAL CLARIFICATIONS WITH OFFICIAL RATE POST WHICH SHOULD SHOW ON SCREENS SOMETIMES OVER THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER, WE ARE NORMALLY AHEAD OF THE 'CURVE'.

[00:22:20] OKIEOILMAN: OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

00:25:22] OKIEOILMAN: I COULD NEVER HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED THE TASK BEFORE ME WITHOUT BULLDOG'S ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION

00:26:46] OKIEOILMAN: WE HAVE HAD THE INFORMATION SINCE I POSTED LAST NIGHT BUT WANTED MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS AND PROOF BEFORE CALLING IT

Dinarthug....hope you have nuts to throw this trash back into his face? You should at least bring over some of our replies to his insanity to his web site with the same frequency that you bring his junk to ours.....we could do without his spew. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Dinar Thug- wtf are you bringing this crap here for??? 14.38 REALLY?????? Bulldog, Okie, Soonerfan and all them others are a bunch of lying phonies who try to pull off their lies hiding behind their little religious catch phrases!!! They are lower than scum!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Dinar Thug- wtf are you bringing this crap here for??? 14.38 REALLY?????? Bulldog, Okie, Soonerfan and all them others are a bunch of lying phonies who try to pull off their lies hiding behind their little religious catch phrases!!! They are lower than scum!!!

True.....But there's still some of us who might want to read some of that stuff ( for fun, boredom,whatever...) ....

Besides it's usually properly stated in the thread tiltes whenever it's Okie's ( or another Guru) material....

So it's not mandatory ( at least so far) to read it...Freedom of choice.

• Upvote 2

Dag Nabit!!! That Okie done horn swaggled me again! My banker called me and said he wanted me to pay a payment on a loan of mine, and I told him No. He asked me why not, and I said because Okie says it's going to RV and I'll be at your bank today to pay it off when I cash in and take out all my money and he could kiss my #$@! (Now on my way to the bank to make my payment, apologize to my ex-banker, all with no RV!) Apparently he'd never heard of Okie. :angry: He needs to get out more! :D:P

Hey I have my own bank story now!!!! I've joined the elite club! :P:P:D:lol:

• Upvote 3

I don't know why it's so hard for people to get this, but okie is making a crap load of money on this. he's driving traffic to the dealers and he gets money in return for that. I'm not entirely convinced that Okie is not a dealer himself. As long as people keep going to his site and keep spending money on dinar and reserves based on his so-called Intel he will keep doing what he's doing.

Okie found the goose that lays the golden egg and it's the thousands of people on his website who are willing to just hand him money for his continued and frequent lies.

There isn't an easier gig on the planet for making money outside of dealing drugs.

The first time he told a whopping lie I'll bet he just went... Ican't believe they're buying this... after the second third fourth fifth time... all bets were off.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know why it's so hard for people to get this, but okie is making a crap load of money on this. he's driving traffic to the dealers and he gets money in return for that. I'm not entirely convinced that Okie is not a dealer himself. As long as people keep going to his site and keep spending money on dinar and reserves based on his so-called Intel he will keep doing what he's doing.

Okie found the goose that lays the golden egg and it's the thousands of people on his website who are willing to just hand him money for his continued and frequent lies.

There isn't an easier gig on the planet for making money outside of dealing drugs.

The first time he told a whopping lie I'll bet he just went... Ican't believe they're buying this... after the second third fourth fifth time... all bets were off.

...which would mean, if you really want to get to him, you stop giving him an audience for his bag o' lies. Simply stop paying it any attention.

but okie is making a crap load of money on this. he's driving traffic to the dealers and he gets money in return for that.

End Quote

I posted about it before and stated that's impossible to demonstrate....How could Okie demand money from a dealer ? How could he demonstrate that such and such individual bought from that dealer because of him? And even if some might get influenced by his posts for buying Dinars... How could it be proven that they bought with a certain dealer and not another one? And some would still buy from banks ( and many , lots did so in the past)... So again.. Impossible to demonstrate.

It could only be proven ( and not even then) if, absurdly it were totally organized down to details like someone reads Okie's post pumping dinars, decides to go for it, writes Okie about it with their name and last name, announcing they have the intention of buying such and such amount of Dinar with such and such Dealer. because of Okie's pump.......Then Okie, theoretically might forward this email / info to that dealer and say "look, I pumped this Individual and they said the will buy from you".....It would remain to be seen if the Dealer would pay him... And it's highly improbable that a potential buyer would go that way of informing Okie and giving such details......So....Too many variables... .. It's all hypothetical anyway

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I WOULD TO SEE OKIES TONGUE CUT OUT BY HIS FOLLOWERS . AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE HIS BLOATED CARCASS COVERED IN MAGETTS !!! I HATE THAT SOB !! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL . THE SMELLY BASTARD !!!! HOW THAT FOR ENTERTAINMENT !! :P:DB) .

• Downvote 2

I WOULD TO SEE OKIES TONGUE CUT OUT BY HIS FOLLOWERS . AND WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SEE HIS BLOATED CARCASS COVERED IN MAGETTS !!! I HATE THAT SOB !! ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL . THE SMELLY BASTARD !!!! HOW THAT FOR ENTERTAINMENT !! :P:DB) .

Wow...don't hold back now...tell us how you really feel!

You mean to tell me there isnt an IT person on our forum that doesnt know how to hack that okie web site and shut it down with a virus. Im surprised one of the people hes lied to anit done it yet . seems like a person could just take so much of there B.S. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You mean to tell me there isnt an IT person on our forum that doesnt know how to hack that okie web site and shut it down with a virus. Im surprised one of the people hes lied to anit done it yet . seems like a person could just take so much of there B.S. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No comment