Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - "The RV Has Occured + Is Now Posted" !

DinarThug

What? Your not gonna believe your daddy easy??? unsure.gif Why on earth not???rolleyes.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Thanks Thug... keep the laughs coming!!! laugh.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Actually I think they are the one's that fell off the truck... and I think they bumped their head really good! Just sayin! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

And before that it was.....

01+Igor.jpg

.............."SAY NOTHING, ACT CASUAL."..........................

• Upvote 2

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD MORNING (VERY EARLY MORNING) AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. LAST NIGHT I STATED I HAD LANDED THE PLANE AND WAS TAXING TO THE TERMINAL. WE ARE NOW AT THE TERMINAL AND HAVE STARTED DE-BOARDING. BOY THAT SOUNDS TOO CRYPTIC FOR SOME--SO LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT SO THERE WILL BE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDING.------THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND IS NOW POSTED ON THE BANK SCREENS AND IS ACTIVE. MYSELF, BULLDOG, SOONERFAN AND MANY OTHERS HAS MADE AROUND 70-80 CALL'S TODAY TO MANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO VERIFY SUCH. THE RATE IS VERY HIGH--WE WERE INFORMED BUT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION THE RATE WAS 14.38--

End Quote

I give up.......I mean , seriously........What is there to comment to that?

Okie,Bulldog, Soonerfan et al.... Go ahead....Enjoy your $14.38 RV ......Your worshipping ( stoned) masses will be there for you tomorrow anyway, no matter what the excuse will be this time to step back from it for the zillionth time.....

LMFAO!!!! not even okies's son can believe this one

You can bet your most precious body part that the worshipping masses will do believe him... Again.

• Upvote 2

Me and my wife heard about this post or should say the content of this post at the bank this morning. We were there to do some account adjustments when a gentlemen rushed in and wanted to know who he could talk to because he heard that the Dinar had revalued at 14 to 1. When the bank officer had settled

him down, he explained it had not happened and that the banks would be the first to know. This all happened out in the main lobby of the bank. What is sad is that this man said he needed the money now and today. The bank officer told him the banks would know thirty days ahead of time before this would happen.

What's sad is the man left the bank totally destroyed and wondering what he was going to do, you could see it on his face. These types of posts destroy more people then they help. They cause heartache and more stress then is necessary. Yes I hope for the best in this venture, but I also know that I will have to wait.

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling My Friends + Waking Them Up

OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD MORNING (VERY EARLY MORNING) AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. LAST NIGHT I STATED I HAD LANDED THE PLANE AND WAS TAXING TO THE TERMINAL. WE ARE NOW AT THE TERMINAL AND HAVE STARTED DE-BOARDING. BOY THAT SOUNDS TOO CRYPTIC FOR SOME--SO LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT SO THERE WILL BE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDING.------THE R/V HAS OCCURED AND IS NOW POSTED ON THE BANK SCREENS AND IS ACTIVE. MYSELF, BULLDOG, SOONERFAN AND MANY OTHERS HAS MADE AROUND 70-80 CALL'S TODAY TO MANY FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TO VERIFY SUCH. THE RATE IS VERY HIGH--WE WERE INFORMED BUT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION THE RATE WAS 14.38--

-THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC AND I PRAY THE INTEL WE RECEIVED FROM SO MANY SOURCES IS CORRECT. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT SOME MAY BE ABLE TO CASH OUT TOMMOROW (TODAY-SATURDAY) BUT THE BULK OF THE DINARIANS WILL BE AT THE BANK MONDAY AND THEREAFTER. SO THERE IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND SHOULD GIVE EXTRA THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR BRING THIS TO FRUITION----CONGRATULATIONS RICH FRIENDS---DO NOT FORGET YOUR TITHES AND PAY IS FORWARD--

[00:16:04] OKIEOILMAN: I PRAY THE EXPLANATION WAS CLEAR ENOUGH SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS

00:16:32] Bulldog75: AMEN. DEAR LORD JESUS & HEAVENLY FATHER. WE PRAY YOUR NAME WITH PRAYER AND GRATITUDE

.00:17:00] OKIEOILMAN: THE BANK SCREENS ARE THE ONLY THING TO BE INTERESTED IN--KEEP DETAIL QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF

00:18:24] Bulldog75: LADIES & GENTS; ALL DETAILS WILL BE ANSWERED OVER THE WEEKEND AND AS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS

AVAILABLE. THANKS.

[00:18:25] OKIEOILMAN: YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT LONG--I AM GOING TO BED

SHORTLY--I CAME ON HERE AND HAD THE ROOM OPENED UP TO INFORM YOU OF THE ABILITY TO NOW CASH IN AND NOT TO ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

[00:22:11] Bulldog75: TO CLARIFY; A BULK OF US WILL BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAY MORNING PENDING ADDITIONAL CLARIFICATIONS WITH OFFICIAL RATE POST WHICH SHOULD SHOW ON SCREENS SOMETIMES OVER THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER, WE ARE NORMALLY AHEAD OF THE 'CURVE'.

[00:22:20] OKIEOILMAN: OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

00:25:22] OKIEOILMAN: I COULD NEVER HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED THE TASK BEFORE ME WITHOUT BULLDOG'S ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION

00:26:46] OKIEOILMAN: WE HAVE HAD THE INFORMATION SINCE I POSTED LAST NIGHT BUT WANTED MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS AND PROOF BEFORE CALLING IT

• Upvote 1

So, if it were 14.38 Dinar to 1 USD,

End Quote

If that was the case.......It''d be still good even after a LOP.... Not 14,000 fold your Capital but just 14 times.....Smile.

Not the way you put it... "14.38 Dinar to 1 USD,".... But the other way round "14.38 USD to 1 IQD"

Relax.. You're on MTV PUNKED.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Well the "BACK-OFF" has already started. Didn't take long.

Bulldog75's latest "news" is slight changed from this early morning's HYPE:

"PREPARE FOR A CASH IN PROBABLY EARLY NEXT WEEK."

. . .Not "Saturday for SOME and MONDAY for everybody else" anymore???

NOW it's just "Probably???" and Not just PROBABLY - all by itself. . .but Probably "EARLY NEXT WEEK????"

Ya THINK?? Maybe even Bulldog75 recognizes the losses he and Okie will likely suffer at the hands even from their OWN blog members, and he is already in emergency "disaster recovery" mode.

• Upvote 1

Dear Okie,

I have seen you call this few times, and each time your rate is up there. I offer this challenge If you truely believe it, I will sell you the remainder of my dinar @ 1-1. At that rate you will still make a ton of money. I have a wedding to pay for and a business to save. You can PM me.

DK

• Upvote 2

Well the "BACK-OFF" has already started. Didn't take long.

Bulldog75's latest "news" is slight changed from this early morning's HYPE:

"PREPARE FOR A CASH IN PROBABLY EARLY NEXT WEEK."

. . .Not "Saturday for SOME and MONDAY for everybody else" anymore???

NOW it's just "Probably???" and Not just PROBABLY - all by itself. . .but Probably "EARLY NEXT WEEK????"

Ya THINK?? Maybe even Bulldog75 recognizes the losses he and Okie will likely suffer at the hands even from their OWN blog members, and he is already in emergency "disaster recovery" mode.

Different day, same BS and same taking it back..... And on and on......

• Upvote 1

Once again and for the 3rd weekend in the past 6 weeks. Okie and Bulldog, says the rate is posted on their "bank"screens a.k.a computer screens, nicely in bold fonts in a program called microsoft excel. :blink:

Edited by kbcash35
  • Upvote 1

I've got 14.38, who'll give me 15? 15 BD75? I've got 15, who'll give me 15.25? 15.25? 15.25? 15.25 Okie? I've got 15.25, who'll give me 16? 16? 16? 16 johnnywg? 16! I've got 16? who'll give me 16.25? 16.25? 16.25?.....I could go on with various other gurus bidding, but you get the picture..... Sold johnnywg at $16.00!

• Upvote 1

It's kind of sad. I just popped in at Okies site and they are so convinced that this has happened. I even joined the chat and tried to reason with them that it has not and got bashed for it. Someone in the room has eveyone convinced that it is out at over $14.00 amd that they can go to the banks today and cash in. They said I was "bringing them down" because I said that it is most likely not true and that it is not confirmed. I completely feel sorry for all those who are buying this garbage.

First.. It was masochistic of you to try to make them reason...Useless....

Secondly.....Don't feel sorry for them.... They do deserve him if ( as it's clear) they keep adoring and believing him ( and the other liars)

• Upvote 1

I figured it out... OKIE is cryptic.

The "bank screens" are a "Bank of Screens" that shades him from a lightning bolt!!!

$14.38 per my google search is scripture... MARK 14:38 which reads... "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak".

Now it all makes sense... He truly is a nut job... I tracked his ip address back to a mental institution (not in Oklahoma)... He gets to use the computer a 1/2 hour twice a day. :D

(This post is just for fun... Sad that I have to have a disclaimer).

Yep... Like hoping to launch yourself from the top of that skyscraper ( tallest in the World) in Dubai and touch down whole.....Smile.

AWESOME!!!

• Upvote 1

First.. It was masochistic of you to try to make them reason...Useless....

Secondly.....Don't feel sorry for them.... They do deserve him if ( as it's clear) they keep adoring and believing him ( and the other liars)

Agreed. I don't feel bad AT ALL. Look, if you have a 4th grade education you can get ENOUGH info on the dinar to know it ain't coming out anywhere NEAR what they're saying. The people who hang on to their every word, and then suffer, should only blame themselves. End of story.

• Upvote 2

Agreed. I don't feel bad AT ALL. Look, if you have a 4th grade education you can get ENOUGH info on the dinar to know it ain't coming out anywhere NEAR what they're saying. The people who hang on to their every word, and then suffer, should only blame themselves. End of story.

Dang. So you're saying I've been sitting in front of the bank all day wearing my tin foil hat with the propeller on it for nothing?????

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling My Friends + Waking Them Up !

OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

-THAT SOUNDS FANTASTIC AND I PRAY THE INTEL WE RECEIVED FROM SO MANY SOURCES IS CORRECT. IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT SOME MAY BE ABLE TO CASH OUT TOMMOROW (TODAY-SATURDAY) BUT THE BULK OF THE DINARIANS WILL BE AT THE BANK MONDAY AND THEREAFTER. SO THERE IS WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND SHOULD GIVE EXTRA THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR BRING THIS TO FRUITION----CONGRATULATIONS RICH FRIENDS---DO NOT FORGET YOUR TITHES AND PAY IS FORWARD--

[00:16:04] OKIEOILMAN: I PRAY THE EXPLANATION WAS CLEAR ENOUGH SO THERE ARE NO MIS-UNDERSTANDINGS

00:16:32] Bulldog75: AMEN. DEAR LORD JESUS & HEAVENLY FATHER. WE PRAY YOUR NAME WITH PRAYER AND GRATITUDE

.00:17:00] OKIEOILMAN: THE BANK SCREENS ARE THE ONLY THING TO BE INTERESTED IN--KEEP DETAIL QUESTIONS TO YOURSELF

00:18:24] Bulldog75: LADIES & GENTS; ALL DETAILS WILL BE ANSWERED OVER THE WEEKEND AND AS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS

AVAILABLE. THANKS.

[00:18:25] OKIEOILMAN: YOU GUYS CAN ASK QUESTIONS BACK AND FORTH TO EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT LONG--I AM GOING TO BED

SHORTLY--I CAME ON HERE AND HAD THE ROOM OPENED UP TO INFORM YOU OF THE ABILITY TO NOW CASH IN AND NOT TO ANSWER A THOUSAND QUESTIONS

[00:22:11] Bulldog75: TO CLARIFY; A BULK OF US WILL BE AT THE BANK ON MONDAY MORNING PENDING ADDITIONAL CLARIFICATIONS WITH OFFICIAL RATE POST WHICH SHOULD SHOW ON SCREENS SOMETIMES OVER THE WEEKEND. REMEMBER, WE ARE NORMALLY AHEAD OF THE 'CURVE'.

[00:22:20] OKIEOILMAN: OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

00:25:22] OKIEOILMAN: I COULD NEVER HAVE ACCOMPOLISHED THE TASK BEFORE ME WITHOUT BULLDOG'S ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION

00:26:46] OKIEOILMAN: WE HAVE HAD THE INFORMATION SINCE I POSTED LAST NIGHT BUT WANTED MULTIPLE CONFIRMATIONS AND PROOF BEFORE CALLING IT

The Only Ship at sea that Oinkie would recommend you get on is the Titanic, and we all know where that would take you. <_<

• Upvote 2