Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - "The RV Has Occured + Is Now Posted" !

DinarThug

Jump in here anybody: based on his past [ lack of ] performance - what is your guess on the coming excuse?

Winner, winner will get a chicken dinner!

Leprechauns got into the machines and they had to "re-download" the rate to the screens, which as we all know took what, 2 weeks last time? Lots of screens so it takes a while.

?????

• Upvote 1

Geez...typing and deboarding a plane. What a butt load :huh:

Actually, I think the fool landed in the TWILIGHT ZONE, de de de de, he is definitely one sick puppy !

Good Things To All !

Edited by Old Guy
  • Upvote 2

Anybody notice the absence of any "notifications" by TXT MESSAGE or E-Mail from ADAM???

H-m-m-m . . .Isn't THAT odd??? Poor ol' Adam has to rely on just the TRUTH and actual FACTS before he contacts his constituency, instead of drug-induced HYPE. Too bad ADAM can't see his way clear to broadcast $14 per dinar! But that would be a REAL mess, because at that rate, with the total for all the 2003-series of dinar printed, it would amount to more than the TOTAL COMBINED GDP of the WHOLE PLANET! Yup! looks like we will have to wait until Monday and see how Mr. Anderson over at OOM covers THIS LATEST atrosity from Okie and Bulldog75 and Debtarheels. They've GOT to be tired of covering these people's butts everytime Okie hollers RV - ESPECIALLY when his minions repeat it! The worst ones are the ones which he calls in the "wee-hours" of the night, like the one LAST AUGUST 23rd when he announced THAT one.

I actually got called by MY bank manager today who had been contacted by a next-door neighbor and sent a copy of Okie's latest insane ravings. He begged me to know if there was any way possible for him to keep his Saturday staff from being inundated by dinar people just to have to tell them this is all a HOAX?

I told him I didn't think there was any way possible short of someone at the National Headquarters for the bank to make an official and VOLUNTARY statement to some OFFICIAL site, and possibly and INFORMAL one to the dinar recaps people! But he said that if a senior officer from the bank actuallu did that, he would be acknowledging that some people must actually BELIEVE this guy! So it is my belief that the banks will simply IGNORE the rantings as they would claims from the super market tabloids that people actually enjoy playing golf with joe p.

• Upvote 1

I actually got called by MY bank manager today who had been contacted by a next-door neighbor and sent a copy of Okie's latest insane ravings. He begged me to know if there was any way possible for him to keep his Saturday staff from being inundated by dinar people just to have to tell them this is all a HOAX?

If I were him (and clearly the reasons I'm not are obvious) I would put up one of those signs at each entrance that says "Date: xxx Time: xxx The Iraqi Dinar exchanges at xxx = 1 USD" and have it update every hour on the hour.

I'd have my phone system add "press 6 if you have Iraqi Dinar and would like to make arrangements to exchange" and then have the message say the exchange rate.

But that's just me. :angry:

Okie and his cronies are reprehensible.

I hope he does!! We're gonna need a dart board! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

this is all just typical "weekend posts" that they start. Everyone should know better by now. there is one web-site that throws all the garbage posts up and leaves everyone hanging. Do your research. Look at the pasts weekends post.....always happens on Fridays/weekends with a cash in on Mondays.

There are too many facts that support a rate NOT to be $14.

7 years and still waiting.....

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling My Friends + Waking Them Up !

OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

does anyone notice the correlation between Okie's insanity slowly increasing right alongside his RV rate?

Edited by Markinsa
Reduced Amount of Quoted Text
  • Upvote 3

I could see 85cents a couple of years ago and maybe 2 bucks. Then it (blogs) said it was done at 3 something. Then maybe 5 and then 7 and then 8 and etc and etc. I for one just want the thing to happen. I don't care what Okie says. He is not my employer, he is just like me.....Maybe a little more on the BS side but just like me. So to the world I say, just make it happen!!!!!!!!PLEASE AND ALL GOD'S CHILDREN SAY AMEN!

Edited by Ddjd
  • Upvote 3

OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

what about deleting three o's and then 14.38 for brief moment on three o currency only. just thought i would steer it up a little. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Wow....just....wow.

bigdan....this, our new found friend, is exactly why you see so much commentary on Okie's rediculous posts. LOL

Just when we think Okie couldn't get any lower on the food chain...I just wish he'd de-evolve to a point that he no longer had arms or fingers to type. :blink:

That's the strongest comment I could make against his unscrupulous lies considering I'm a creationist.

• Upvote 1

OK LET ME DUMB IT DOWN A BIT MORE----THE RATE IS ON THE BANK SCREENS AT 14.38------IS THAT PLAIN ENOUGH?

what about deleting three o's and then 14.38 for brief moment on three o currency only. just thought i would steer it up a little. :lol:

Apparently only people with Linux computers can see it. Somebody on chat claimed he could see it too. :lol: I think they should drag their desktops to the bank and insist on a cash out. :lol:

I'll believe it when I see it.

• Upvote 2