Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - "The RV Has Occured + Is Now Posted" !

DinarThug

"THE RATE IS VERY HIGH--WE WERE INFORMED BUT SUBJECT TO CORRECTION THE RATE WAS 14.38"

Let's see. H-m-m-m-. . . at Okie's rate. . .

That would make the TOTAL of the estimate on reported Dinar holdings by US individuals alone worth somewhere north 40-TRILLION Dollars??? Seems a little high, but after all, this is OKIE, and NO ONE would question Okie's "HIGH UP" data? This is like the finale of a 4th of July fireworks show - loudest noise before everybody walks away.

Heck. . . .Let's just all of us start our own countries. Maybe Joe P. could even buy his own golfcourse - preferably in another country.

• Upvote 1

Here we go again!! I feel sorry for the people who hang on his every word!! Thank goodness we woke up to the fact that nothing he says is ever true! What I don't understand is why does he keep calling it and why does he still get the benefit of the doubt? We would really like to think he is right but I really think NOT!

• Upvote 1

It's kind of sad. I just popped in at Okies site and they are so convinced that this has happened. I even joined the chat and tried to reason with them that it has not and got bashed for it. Someone in the room has eveyone convinced that it is out at over $14.00 amd that they can go to the banks today and cash in. They said I was "bringing them down" because I said that it is most likely not true and that it is not confirmed. I completely feel sorry for all those who are buying this garbage.

• Upvote 2

With this most wild statement, not only is it claimed to be over $14 but also claimed to be confirmed..... What could possibly be the encore of this smoke and mirror illusionist act? Or, should we just proclaim that the emporer has new clothes?

blink.gif

• Upvote 1

I seriously feel bad for the poeple on OOM.... If these people are still believing this fool after 11d4teen called RV's i really feel for them. What's even worse is that they still believe this clown when he throws the same lame excuses at them to explain why he was wrong again. his posts use to make me laugh but now they just give me a headache.

• Upvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling My Friends + Waking Them Up !

OKIEOILMAN: CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WAKE THEM UP---THIS WILL BE WORTH IT----GUARANTEED

, .....................SHIPS AT SEA .................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

SHIPS AT SEA

I AGREE WITH !!!!!!!!!

THE RATE 3.67-4.67

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD

LUCI

• Upvote 1

***///

25k Dinar note still worth $21.46.

Go back to bed, folks. dry.gif

Me...? I'm gonna go light a candle, kill a chicken, throw some bones and

give the devil an up-date on Okie's location -- in case he's not aware Okie has escaped again.

Or maybe, two priests...a young one....and an old one.....laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

If we ever see an RV approaching anywhere near this number, the dollar would have to be toilet paper! I am all for a reasonable RV, but not to the point that the dollar is worth almost nothing! As each day passes, I have a greater and greater understanding how this group of less than 500 people elected to manage the affairs of our country have betrayed us and sold, or rather spent us down the river. I just hope its not too late to not only throw these folks out of office, but hopefully throw those most responsible in jail! Sorry for the rant, but man, these folks make it so hard to be "contented in Kansas"....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***////

The lilly-livered swine leaves himself an out:

"we were informed"..."very high"..."Subject to correction"....

EVEN HE DOESN'T BELIEVE HIS OWN LIE!

He'll come back with some crap like...

...'they were testing the screens is all'...

or 'we were mislead intentionally by 3-letter agencies'...

or 'it was a dry run to gauge people's reactions so they could be ready when it DOES happen'...

or 'our intel people were intentionally duped by the big banks because YOU people

didn't do as instructed and kept calling the banks'....

Jump in here anybody: based on his past [ lack of ] performance - what is your guess on the coming excuse?

Winner, winner will get a chicken dinner!

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 6