Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog and Okie antics.... Try my hand at broadcasting!

Bongalow

THUG----- I gotta give this a GO!! No Offense sir!!

Broadcasting from the middle of BFE, with paper cuts on my fangers from shuffling my dinar lies, singing OTIS Reddings-- Sitting on the dock of the bay, waiting for my ship to come in and praying to Frank that WILSON just maybe, might come to take me home!!! Eat your heart out TOM HANKS, and CAST BULLDOG AND OKIE AWAY!! Enjoy the Bull CHIT!!! wink.gif

Very rarely do I venture into BullChit land but since its a slow news day I figured WTF!!! Sounds like this plane will crash

BULLDOG75 (‘WE KNOW OUR PLANE IS GOING TO LAND’): OOM 3/16/12March 16, 2012 MARCH 16,2012

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: 11:30AM CST: BULLDOG75: WE KNOW OUR PLANE IS GOING TO LAND. NO ONE CAN CONTROL DETAILS OF THE WIND SPEED, NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM DETAILS OR EXACT FLIGHT PLAN. THAT IS CLEAR AND SO ARE THE SKIES. WE SIMPLY CONTINUE TO HAVE PATIENCE AND WISDOM KNOWING THIS WILL COME TO FRUITION.

THIS WILL HAPPEN FOR THE ECONOMY OF THE WORLD. OUR 747 AIRCRAFT IS SAFE AND BEST ABOVE 12,000 FT. PASSPORTS PROTECT OUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION. WE USE ONLY PO BOXES/DROP BOX ADDRESSES AND NEVER OUR HOME ADDRESS EVER AGAIN. ALL ACCOUNTS ARE NON-INTEREST BEARING FOR NOW. WE USE BLACK DEBIT CARDS AND CASHIERS CHECKS. WIRING IS OK. NO FRETS, NO SWEATS, NO RUSH, & WE DO TAKE CARE OF PERTINENT PERSONAL DETAILS NOW. PLEASE SEE ALL SECURITY LINKS.

THUG----- I gotta give this a GO!! No Offense sir!!

Broadcasting from the middle of BFE, with paper cuts on my fangers from shuffling my dinar lies, singing OTIS Reddings-- Sitting on the dock of the bay, waiting for my ship to come in and praying to Frank that WILSON just maybe, might come to take me home!!! Eat your heart out TOM HANKS, and CAST BULLDOG AND OKIE AWAY!! Enjoy the Bull CHIT!!! wink.gif

Very rarely do I venture into BullChit land but since its a slow news day I figured WTF!!! Sounds like this plane will crash

BULLDOG75 (‘WE KNOW OUR PLANE IS GOING TO LAND’): OOM 3/16/12March 16, 2012 MARCH 16,2012

BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: 11:30AM CST:OUR 747 AIRCRAFT IS SAFE AND BEST ABOVE 12,000 FT. PASSPORTS PROTECT OUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION. WE USE ONLY PO BOXES/DROP BOX ADDRESSES AND NEVER OUR HOME ADDRESS EVER AGAIN.

1. Just realized that bulldog75 is afraid of heights, because in my 747 I sure as heck am not gonna be at angels 12, and fall outta the sky at 138, on a 180, for my DV pilots you now what I mean.

2. Probly a great idea considering you are on everyone's favorite PERSON (animal) List!! It would be a shame if one of the Good 'Ol Country boys showed up and did a number on ya!! You might not be so DUMB after all, Just keep collecting those PUMPER Checks! Pray for the innocent SHEEPLE that you spew your BS too. RED team GO!!! :lmao:

Had to VENT!! Sorry folks!!! ;)

Roll RV!! :woot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gKlBGjDbfI