Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talking about exchanging dollars (USD)

PUNT18

BAGHDAD / With: A member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament Haitham Jubouri that there are recommendations made ​​by the Committee to set controls for the dollar exchange indicating that the process of the dollar must be based on the needs of the country to import the necessary materials and according to the mechanisms can not be through the diversion of the hard currency of the country to the countries affected economically.

He Jubouri, the reporter and the news agency the future, on Friday, said: "Some two billion U.S. dollars is the amount of money smuggled out of Iraq over the past month to neighboring countries after the sanctions were imposed economic", adding that "the smuggling of currency this has contributed to and are to a large fall in the price of the Iraqi dinar against the value of the U.S. dollar which will lead to the collapse of the Iraqi economy. "

The non-official sources confirmed the existence of the smuggling of foreign currency from Iraq towards other countries. (Finished)

Osama al-Husseini

http://www.mustakbal.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17199:2012-03-16-07-26-21&catid=15:2011-07-18-15-03-24&Itemid=10

• Upvote 7

This is a very good article and it explains if and why we may see a rise it the value of the Dinar before we see the release of a new currency. I don't believe this was part of the plan.

I agree, this was probably not part of the plan. This may be plan B (just implemented) or just coincidence that forces the hand of Iraq to pull the trigger because the world is tired of waiting.

This is a very good article and it explains if and why we may see a rise it the value of the Dinar before we see the release of a new currency. I don't believe this was part of the plan.

I agree I don't think it was part of the plan, I wish I knew what they were using to exchange or buy the USD, what currency, was it the euro, IQD or what?

Or was it, Let me throw this out there just for conversation; what if it was part of the plane to keep Iran from profiting from a large RV. Let's just say it is coming out at $3.22 USD to every 1 dinar (just using it for this theory) and the US & Shabibi wanted to make sure they recovered as much IQD as possible from Iran and just sacrificed the USD, heck the USD is worth less than the Euro and everyone has the USD so big deal. Well than Iran gets screwed out of a lot of money and I personally would laugh harder then Carrello has made me here lately.

See I don't like Iran's leader, he reminds me of Napoleon...

I had the best picture picked out to go here of Ahmadinejad and the site wouldn't post it, حكم على.....this is a cursy word by the way...

Maliki, you my boy, you do what I say and you look down when I fly planes over your head with weapons.

Maliki says to Ahmadinejadcamellookinghead, I'll shoot you down once I get to have missiles because see I'm really not a full sovereign country yet.....but it's coming and you're not going to be able to come to Stryker's BBQ....

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

"Some two billion U.S. dollars is the amount of money smuggled out of Iraq over the past month to neighboring countries after the sanctions were imposed economic",

That's a lot of dinars if that is what they traded to get the hard USD currency...see all the neighbors have it...

• Upvote 3

plan b plan c plan d etc.... we are dealing with a country that is behind us by at least 75 years!!! their actions are reactionary! day to day bs! my son broke ur window so i owe u two virgin daughters and 100 million dinar and two loafs of bread,by the way, i need that manual on mercury triggers. deal!!! i bet if people would stop buying dinar it would go up, why? because obviously autioning off 500 gazzilion catillion bazillion dinar hasnt helped, normal market principles dont work in this situation! the best thing that could happen is money being invested into this shithole. by the way dont tell me i dont know what im talking about, my predictions hav been right for almost 10 years, not gonna happen today, tomorrow, next month or next year, i hav a 100 percent perfect prediction record!!!

just being real

blueduck

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 31

Unless they stop the auctions, there is no way Iraq can stop the black market parade of USD over their borders to Iran and Syria. No way.

This, indeed, no matter what the GOI or Shabibbi himself say, is the biggest reason for their inflation woes at present. Don't believe the "political differences" or "American Withdrawal" or even the latest excuse, "climbing real estate prices" - all BS, I tell you. BTW, I'd say it was WAYYYYYYYYmore than two frickin' billion USD that flew the coop - way more. Anyone think that the Shiite border guards can't be bought? That National Alliance members and Sadr's Haters aren't helping, or at least looking the other way? Ha!

Inflation is Shabby's Kryptonite. This only cranks up the anxiety to fix the inflation. Now, how could they do that? You guessed it.

This should also bring Maliki & friends on board for the RV, as it covers their butts with their Iranian friends. With an RV to even a dollar, they wouldn't need the infidel's filthy greenbacks.

"Dollars? We don't need no stinking dollars!"

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

"Some two billion U.S. dollars is the amount of money smuggled out of Iraq over the past month to neighboring countries after the sanctions were imposed economic",

That's a lot of dinars if that is what they traded to get the hard USD currency...see all the neighbors have it...

2 billion dollars is a camel load of greenbacks running across the border in a short time. Does Iraq have any paper currency of any kind left in the country?

• Upvote 2

Unless they stop the auctions, there is no way Iraq can stop the black market parade of USD over their borders to Iran and Syria. No way.

This, indeed, no matter what the GOI or Shabibbi himself say, is the biggest reason for their inflation woes at present. Don't believe the "political differences" or "American Withdrawal" or even the latest excuse, "climbing real estate prices" - all BS, I tell you. BTW, I'd say it was WAYYYYYYYYmore than two frickin' billion USD that flew the coop - way more. Anyone think that the Shiite border guards can't be bought? That National Alliance members and Sadr's Haters aren't helping, or at least looking the other way? Ha!

Inflation is Shabby's Kryptonite. This only cranks up the anxiety to fix the inflation. Now, how could they do that? You guessed it.

This should also bring Maliki & friends on board for the RV, as it covers their butts with their Iranian friends. With an RV to even a dollar, they wouldn't need the infidel's filthy greenbacks.

"Dollars? We don't need no stinking dollars!"

Worry I was trying to give the guy/gal above you a neg for that down right dumb post and hit you on accident, can someone even fnb out for me. Thanks...

BTW, I have been finding that someone is going around just - ing me all day long and so I went underground for a while and the commen denomanator is you footer....so thinks a lot for all the neg's. you're a piece of work...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

2 billion dollars is a camel load of greenbacks running across the border in a short time. Does Iraq have any paper currency of any kind left in the country?

They would most likely use a truck in this case :D :D

• Upvote 1

Worry I was trying to give the guy/gal above you a neg for that down right dumb post and hit you on accident, can someone even fnb out for me. Thanks...

BTW, I have been finding that someone is going around just - ing me all day long and so I went underground for a while and the commen denomanator is you footer....so thinks a lot for all the neg's. you're a piece of work...

Done...

• Upvote 1

u think the powers that be are gonna turn 10-30 million muslims all who want and will kill in the name of allah into millionaires overnight? where are all the realist on this board? i believe it will rv but not like this, boy i wish i was wrong!

blueduck

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 19

I bet not, that's why they are ready to RV this thing Carrello......

Nice way to put it down fnb, you let us know what you think because there is a lot of BS running around...

Done...

Thanks bro, I knew I could count on my friends....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

plan b plan c plan d etc.... we are dealing with a country that is behind us by at least 75 years!!! their actions are reactionary! day to day bs! my son broke ur window so i owe u two virgin daughters and 100 million dinar and two loafs of bread,by the way, i need that manual on mercury triggers. deal!!! i bet if people would stop buying dinar it would go up, why? because obviously autioning off 500 gazzilion catillion bazillion dinar hasnt helped, normal market principles dont work in this situation! the best thing that could happen is money being invested into this shithole. by the way dont tell me i dont know what im talking about, my predictions hav been right for almost 10 years, not gonna happen today, tomorrow, next month or next year, i hav a 100 percent perfect prediction record!!!

just being real

blueduck

apparently duck doesn`t own dinar,,,, or he doesn`t take his own advise ------- sell sell sell ,,,, with a 100 percent perfect prediction think the lottery would be the next move ! just saying :) don`t take it badly gotta pop sometimes i guess { dinar }

• Upvote 2

I agree I don't think it was part of the plan, I wish I knew what they were using to exchange or buy the USD, what currency, was it the euro, IQD or what?

Or was it, Let me throw this out there just for conversation; what if it was part of the plane to keep Iran from profiting from a large RV. Let's just say it is coming out at $3.22 USD to every 1 dinar (just using it for this theory) and the US & Shabibi wanted to make sure they recovered as much IQD as possible from Iran and just sacrificed the USD, heck the USD is worth less than the Euro and everyone has the USD so big deal. Well than Iran gets screwed out of a lot of money and I personally would laugh harder then Carrello has made me here lately.

See I don't like Iran's leader, he reminds me of Napoleon...

I had the best picture picked out to go here of Ahmadinejad and the site wouldn't post it, حكم على.....this is a cursy word by the way...

Maliki, you my boy, you do what I say and you look down when I fly planes over your head with weapons.

Maliki says to Ahmadinejadcamellookinghead, I'll shoot you down once I get to have missiles because see I'm really not a full sovereign country yet.....but it's coming and you're not going to be able to come to Stryker's BBQ....

Hay Stryker

I just happen to have the Traeger loaded with pork shoulder , ribs and sausage today gettin ready for St. Pattys day and come RV I could bring it to the BBQ and help with the cookin!

Good ole Kansas City BBQ

Yeah

Quad B)

just being real

blueduck

So who the eff are you????

Go away!

Quad B)

• Upvote 3

just being real

blueduck

Wow, It must be really difficult being 100% perfect for almost 10 years, bless your heart...

• Upvote 5

Hay Stryker

I just happen to have the Traeger loaded with pork shoulder , ribs and sausage today gettin ready for St. Pattys day and come RV I could bring it to the BBQ and help with the cookin!

Good ole Kansas City BBQ

Yeah

Quad B)

So who the eff are you????

Go away!

Quad B)

I like Good ole Kansas City BBQ, you need to meet my friend oleman he can cook some award winning BBQ.

You are more than welcome to come....

BTW, Happy Pattys Day Folks....I'm telling you now because I may not see you tomorrow....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Excuse me!? I think you better get your facts straight before you shoot off your mouth and makes false accusations! You sure give yourself a lot of credit don't you? I haven't negged you even ONE TIME today!! I have in fact only given one person a plus and not one person a neg today ... FYI, just because there seems to be some lack of clarity on your end, I don't find your input so important, that I need to "go around and neg you all day" ..... Don't worry, I didn't even neg you for this....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

just being real

blueduck

Wow blueduck, 10 years down the drain in one post . . . "because obviously autioning off 500 gazzilion catillion bazillion dinar hasnt helped" . . . they are auctioning off the US dollar . . . Come on dude, lighten up a bit. Go RV!

I haven't negged you even ONE TIME today

Hahahaha! But usually you do, but not today, well your honest. :lol:

Yes, I am honest... In fact, that is exactly why I chose to write it that way, because yes... I have indeed thrown a neg or 2 Strykers way before, but not for a mere difference in opinion... I negged him for being just as rude to other users as he was to me today!! IMO, negs for a difference in opinion is pretty juvenile.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

just being real

blueduck

Hi Blueduck

I never get why people like you join these forums , your not a Dinar guy so why waste your time and energy,if we are wrong (we're not) then we are wrong.

If you want to save people from themselves then help Drug Addicts, but do it in a less aggressive tone .

8 )

TAFKA

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs
  • Upvote 4

Hey duck, your comment on turning "crazy arabs into instant millionaires" is debatable.

As articles and auctions point out, U.S. dollars are being auctioned and the dollar is the currency of daily use.

I applaud you on your mystical ability to predict, but this is no ordinary situation.

There is too much information, published and otherwise, that points to the contrary.

The Bush family first got their dingaling wet back in '91 and this has played out since then.

Actually it began when we recruited Saddam to assasinate the current Iraqi leader after he failed to yield to "economic hitmen".

Iraq has been the telltale "warm apple pie" for decades.

I appreciate you keeping it real and offering your opinion, and unlike many, I'll listen to the pro's and con's, as I retired my blinders long ago.

So in short, I (and WE that will engage you rather than tell you to sell and be done), encourage you to elaborate with facts so we can all understand our investment better. And your prediction would be a good addition to boot. Chao.

• Upvote 3