Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Economic Committee proposes the sale of crude oil with the dinar the lraqi to support and increase value

Sweetybird

Yota691 OK Troop 8 )

Hi Realdinar, I did say off topic, I seen him on about bank and had to know ..

I love that episode , thats the one where they beam back up to

the Entiprise and end up in a prallel universe and the crew

is all war like and bad. I'v got the three series box sets

Classic... Oh, the Spock pcture by the way.

TAFKA

Edited by TheArtistFormallyKnownAs

You got to love this article.

you talking to me ?

i got slammed as being stupid for even suggesting they sell the oil for dinars ..

oh no its only sold through the dollar ..

but yes i do love this article its got to be my favorite one so far.. this is what i want .. no zero deletion bull crapp.. if i was iraq i would sell my oil for dinars .. if no one wants it .. id sit on it and develope my own country with it and make my own machinery .. then see how they like those apples,

• Upvote 3

You got to love this article.

I DO love this article! Thanks Sweetybird.

I do.....I have wanted to say that for so long.

My understanding that is true with OPEC but I believe the contract ends soon. However my understanding is Iraq is a part of OPEC, if they have not changed their minds, they nominated Thamer al-Ghadban as secretary general of OPEC.My link

So it could be Iraq is setting itself into a position, where this could actually happen. This would be a good thing for us. The currency needs to be internationally recognized and an RV would get it there quicker I think. Perhaps this is the debate behind the scenes; RV vs RD.

Zig, Iraq is part of OPEC. I believe it is this year that someone from Iraq was appointed to ceremonial post of President of OPEC. It is like being mayor of a small town, they rotate the countil members.

I like this article, but part of me thinks that when they come out with information like this, that the deal is close to being done. I have been thinking all day that I wonder if Iraq will come out at a high rate, a few cents over Kuwait, just as a power move, and this would hel pay for it. Call me crazy, I have always believed that it will be a 1:1 initially, but this keeps goijng through my pea brain.

Pull my thoughts apart, it's okay. It won't be the first time I have been thought to be crazy. B)

you talking to me ?

i got slammed as being stupid for even suggesting they sell the oil for dinars ..

oh no its only sold through the dollar ..

but yes i do love this article its got to be my favorite one so far.. this is what i want .. no zero deletion bull crapp.. if i was iraq i would sell my oil for dinars .. if no one wants it .. id sit on it and develope my own country with it and make my own machinery .. then see how they like those apples,

The Dinar is so purdy ;)

as long as I could spend it Internationally .... I'm down :D

Go RV B) B)

Zig, Iraq is part of OPEC. I believe it is this year that someone from Iraq was appointed to ceremonial post of President of OPEC. It is like being mayor of a small town, they rotate the countil members.

I like this article, but part of me thinks that when they come out with information like this, that the deal is close to being done. I have been thinking all day that I wonder if Iraq will come out at a high rate, a few cents over Kuwait, just as a power move, and this would hel pay for it. Call me crazy, I have always believed that it will be a 1:1 initially, but this keeps goijng through my pea brain.

Pull my thoughts apart, it's okay. It won't be the first time I have been thought to be crazy. B)

Carrello, you're not crazy because if you are I'm right there with you. If you believe like we do that they have been bringing in the dinar and only enough is in circulation to keep the balance of the artifical rate and they have the rest in vaults and safes then the rate can be as much if not even more tha Kuwait's rate.

Now it also makes sense that the dinar that is here held by us and also held by speculators in other countries is going to be used for trade back for oil, new countries reserve currency and it never make it back to the CBI than we are right in our thoughts.

Now after saying that I can see it coming out like that but we speculate on the speculation that we may be right so it makes sense that we also can be wrong too....

I came into this like many others and still am ok with a small return but believe me you are not being true to yourself if you don't think there is that possibility that it could come in crazy like us...;)

• Upvote 2

Carrello, you're not crazy because if you are I'm right there with you. If you believe like we do that they have been bringing in the dinar and only enough is in circulation to keep the balance of the artifical rate and they have the rest in vaults and safes then the rate can be as much if not even more tha Kuwait's rate.

Now it also makes sense that the dinar that is here held by us and also held by speculators in other countries is going to be used for trade back for oil, new countries reserve currency and it never make it back to the CBI than we are right in our thoughts.

Now after saying that I can see it coming out like that but we speculate on the speculation that we may be right so it makes sense that we also can be wrong too....

I came into this like many others and still am ok with a small return but believe me you are not being true to yourself if you don't think there is that possibility that it could come in crazy like us...;)

Thanks Stryker. I still feel like I'm nuts.

I forgot to add that I can see the rate coming out low to get most of us off the payroll, and then roll it into a Kuwaiti style rate in short order, six months. Just watching what came in at a buck would be interesting.

The question about IQD reserve amounts, almost no debt, and now this, has got to make you stop and think.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

For Iraq to sale their oil in Iraqi dinars rather than in US dollars want be that simple. Iraq is a member of "OPEC" http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/25.htm

" OPEC" only sale their oil in US Dollar. It's called the "Secret Deal" with the Saudis.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Iraq/Iraq_dollar_vs_euro.html

http://www.moneymaker.com/money/oilmoney.htm

I read somewhere that the WB, The IMF and Opec where all creations of the elite dark Cabal, and that all would be eventually modified to serve the interests of humanity or eliminated entirely. I suspect this accounts for the high level resignations like the Straus Kahn jailing regarding the hotel maid in New York Last Year, and the recent replacement in the IMF of La Grande.

I have suspected that as some have eluded to in this thread that Iraq is breaking away from the influence of the Western Elite Bankers and taking up sides with the rest of the non-aligned nations like China, Russia, India, Korea, Japan, etc. These I believe are also the same nations that are also expected to RV upwardly and awaiting??

Certainly breaking with the Dollar as world reserve standard for the oil industry is a big...real big deal! It's a slap in the face to Washington, because it is said to have been one of the reasons Iraq was invaded when Saddam said he would not sell his oil in dollars, same with Lybia's Kaddafi.

I think the artifial demand this created for the dollar is probably the only reason the dollar has had any value at all, and it seems to be fast eroding.

These non-aligned nations also stated they would no longer use the US dollar in bilateral trade on 1/26/2012 as reported here in this forum by papster. I personally am not surprised that Iraq is siding with the non-aligned nations, as they have shown subtle but not outward intentions to do so by denying US participation in Iraq's oil exploration and developement opting to favor the non-aligned nations instead. Now they have fully come out of the closet, so to speak!

I appreciate the read and the comments. Carlos

Thanks Stryker. I still feel like I'm nuts.

I forgot to add that I can see the rate coming out low to get most of us off the payroll, and then roll it into a Kuwaiti style rate in short order, six months. Just watching what came in at a buck would be interesting.

Yeah I understand, also if they were further along with their free market economy it would make me feel better about a high rate but yet if they were, we most likely would not have this chance either. In other words it may need to play out this way to work, a large rate could be determend on future value because of projections....hope that made sense...

L has diner ready...got to go....

Glad I could help... and just between us; I've been thinking along those same lines of it coming in closer to Kuwait, too. ;)

It seem if this is the way this goes down, Iraq has more Oil Dollars then they have IQD on the Streets!! Makes perfect sense, I really like this Article, this is what Drove me to the Bank and get into this Investment!! :D +1

Thanks Yota, that means a lot coming from you. You have no idea how much I respect and admire all you do here. Mine's but a drop in the big 'ole bucket, but your's is never ending. Thank you!