Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***///

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, MAN!

Arab Spring has set a precedent for citizens to rise up and demand what they believe is right...

If the Iraqi people decide they've had enough of currency education, waiting, starving, big screens, waiting, news articles, starving,

waiting, SmartCards, waiting, all whilst knowing their Arab Brother countries have billions and an RV could make their lives better,

- THEY WILL MAKE THEIR WISHES KNOWN!

As unstable as Iraq's gov is now, do they really need THAT on their plate, too...?

How stupid could the gov be to sign their own death warrants at this juncture...?

Believe me, somthin's gotta give. <_<

I dig it!!

ill speak on this, Sadr has already stopped or banned if you will, the people from already protesting before the summit i read an article. If and IF this doesnt happen by september i feel everyone there is gonna be major revolt within Iraq its what i have been told and what i tend to believe at this moment in time. Think about it another hot summer with no jobs, no value of money, still poor and the people knowing Iraq is very wealthy and things have gone good with the Arab summit (which i hope it does) If Iraq does NOT do something within the next month you will start seeing some major protests.

I agree... there WILL be problems.

• Upvote 1

ill speak on this, Sadr has already stopped or banned if you will, the people from already protesting before the summit i read an article. If and IF this doesnt happen by september i feel everyone there is gonna be major revolt within Iraq its what i have been told and what i tend to believe at this moment in time. Think about it another hot summer with no jobs, no value of money, still poor and the people knowing Iraq is very wealthy and things have gone good with the Arab summit (which i hope it does) If Iraq does NOT do something within the next month you will start seeing some major protests.

Yes I agree, people can only take government incompetency and corruption for so long.

***///

With folks as hungry and disillusioned as the Iraqi people - waiting until September could be a death knell for those in power.

Knowing this, something MUST happen before then.

Here's hopin'..... :twothumbs:

I agree, inflation is one of the big factors for Shabibi. Can they control it well enough until September without doing something drastic their currency? That's the question.

o kayyyyyyy folks this is for all the dinar holder and in hopes this really hits ,,,,,, 1.17 or the 3.33 ,,,,,,, i`m still looking at the dreamscape of .70 next week for the big meeting .......... click this link for the september ---- and put dance shoe`s on bayyyyyyyyyyyy beeeeeeeee

remember all things will come too those --- when it is time ------- uhhhhhh IT`S TIME lol

That's a great song, but you should check this group's version.

Seriously. You might like their other tunes as well.

My due date is March 22nd or 23rd. Why would Iraq be hosting the summit if something big wasn't going to happen? 3/22-3/23 RV @ 3.22 plus its a new moon and new beginnings always start with a new moon. :)

That's a great song, but you should check this group's version.

Seriously. You might like their other tunes as well.

Yikes!!! Thats was hideous :(

Hey guys... I am going with the September date. IMO, things that need to be done haven't been accomplished yet. PLUS, Shabibi has stated September. Straight from the camels back hump! If we are to look at Shabibi as NOT putting out "smoke and mirrors", then the September date is where it's at. I know a lot of people are depending on this, but I think we might be a little less stressed if we just look at what the big man is TELLING us instead of HOPING that they do it sooner. (I mean we can always 'hope' but....) Look at it this way, IF we focus on September, and it happens sooner, then we will all be pleasantly surprised!! ('pleasantly' is an understatement.. hahahahah).

Hugs to ALL invested!

Alex

Hi Alex

I understand no-one knows if/when this will RV for sure.. can you say why you are so sure it's not going to happen before September especially given all the news we've been getting? Wouldn't mind seeing the article that has you so convinced.