Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good morning guys and gals. I was just sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking about when this I all going to be finished. I remember reading an article recently that talked about forming a committee to educate the citizens of Iraq on how the deletion of the zeros is going to affect them. If someone could post that article I would appreciate it. Anyway, if the RV was further down the road, why would they need to educate the citizens now. This tells me that something is getting ready to happen relatively soon. Sorry for rambling, just thinking out loud. I would love to hear input from you guys.

• Upvote 3

sounds like a logical reason to me. I wouldn't think that they would want their people knowing about how much money they may have if they were not planning on doing something soon. They are crazy enough being broke, just think how bad it would be if they knew they had money coming but had to wait on all the political crap that goes on there too. They would have another civil war over that alone and Maliki doesn't want to kick at that hornets nest.

Good morning guys and gals. I was just sitting here drinking my coffee and thinking about when this I all going to be finished. I remember reading an article recently that talked about forming a committee to educate the citizens of Iraq on how the deletion of the zeros is going to affect them. If someone could post that article I would appreciate it. Anyway, if the RV was further down the road, why would they need to educate the citizens now. This tells me that something is getting ready to happen relatively soon. Sorry for rambling, just thinking out loud. I would love to hear input from you guys.

the education of the iraqi people actually started last summer. when shabs was in D.C. speaking to the Chamber of Commerce last April, he mentioned that there would be a need for 'propoganda' to inform and educate the iraqi people... and very shortly after that they started a campaign of commercials on iraqi tv (at least in Baghdad) talking about the new currency and lifting of zeros, etc.

I have emails from my friend in Baghdad confirming this. So why they are STILL doing it is beyond me.

the education of the iraqi people actually started last summer. when shabs was in D.C. speaking to the Chamber of Commerce last April, he mentioned that there would be a need for 'propoganda' to inform and educate the iraqi people... and very shortly after that they started a campaign of commercials on iraqi tv (at least in Baghdad) talking about the new currency and lifting of zeros, etc.

I have emails from my friend in Baghdad confirming this. So why they are STILL doing it is beyond me.

Yeah. And then they would be educated that their 1 million IQD is worth between US$1 million and US$12 million (depending on who is right on the upcoming RV rate). What would those crazy impoverished Iraqi people do if they found out they were making hundreds of thousands of dollars each month?

I think it's safe to say we're close, something is about to go down with all this running around like we never seen before, I can't say rv right at this moment but within Adams time line of now until Sepember, we may see budget and chapter 7 before rv, jmo.

He also said by Thanksgiving, so..................

Screw September. This thing is going down much sooner than that! ;)